File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
I don't know if anyone here will be interested in knowing how things work in NDVO. I met with an ex-employee who worked there as an intern. This is what she told me happens in the office.

There are few interns working on receiving the application according to the date of applied. They check all the documents and make sure that the application package is completed. And then send AORs to the completed applicants and required document list to the incomplete applicants. The incomplete documents applicant goes right at the bottom of their pile as they are in the WAITING mode for completion.

Then they have about 20 voice officers working in various departments of application like Family Class - Student Visa - TRVs etc. The completed packages are then sent to these VO for reviewing - The VO then checks these on first come first serve and so the process begins.

When our GCKey is set to Documents Reviewed, this means that the VO has looked at it and passed it on to the Background Check and so on...

Hope this helps for future and currently new applicant who are looking for answers.
Thank you and please lets all be patient and hopeful.

Regards
A&A

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
AandA said:
I don't know if anyone here will be interested in knowing how things work in NDVO. I met with an ex-employee who worked there as an intern. This is what she told me happens in the office.

There are few interns working on receiving the application according to the date of applied. They check all the documents and make sure that the application package is completed. And then send AORs to the completed applicants and required document list to the incomplete applicants. The incomplete documents applicant goes right at the bottom of their pile as they are in the WAITING mode for completion.

Then they have about 20 voice officers working in various departments of application like Family Class - Student Visa - TRVs etc. The completed packages are then sent to these VO for reviewing - The VO then checks these on first come first serve and so the process begins.

When our GCKey is set to Documents Reviewed, this means that the VO has looked at it and passed it on to the Background Check and so on...

Hope this helps for future and currently new applicant who are looking for answers.
Thank you and please lets all be patient and hopeful.

Regards
A&A
Good to know, insightful

Fatima786

Aug 14, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
AandA said:
Hey,

Write a letter explaining the error and resend it with the corrected form.
Send the physical form like with Fedex - Web form IRCC and also email them to the said e-ids.

Thanks,
Check your inbox

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hello Everyone,

My question is I do not see medical received or medical passed on my ECAS. I can not access the my CIC because of rep.

Could it be a case that they did not put the medical line on ECAS because i did receive AOR 2 and update that they started my wife's application on Dec 1 on ECAS.

Backstory: The original medical was done on her old passport and we got a new one issued with change of last name to my last name. Your feedback would be great.

Thanks!

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
SHIVAAY said:
Hello Everyone,

My question is I do not see medical received or medical passed on my ECAS. I can not access the my CIC because of rep.

Could it be a case that they did not put the medical line on ECAS because i did receive AOR 2 and update that they started my wife's application on Dec 1 on ECAS.

Backstory: The original medical was done on her old passport and we got a new one issued with change of last name to my last name. Your feedback would be great.

Thanks!
Did you apply for her papers with the old passport name or the new passport name? If you have submitted her application with the old passport name then the medicals would match and like we have seen, there has been delays and glitches with the updates online. Just wait for them to clear out in about a day or two.

If you have changed her passport name after the applicant was submitted, then you need to send the new information to both Mississauga and NDVO so that they can update her file, else they will issue the immigration docs and her PR with the old name.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
SHIVAAY said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Did you ever see the OLD medical appear on your Ecas ?

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
k_singh said:
Even I am having a ECAS/GCKEY mismatch.
ECAS( one without GCKEY) shows my(sponsor) status as Decision Made
but MYCIC account for my wife still showing "Eligibility Review in Process"
I am 30 May applicant. Any idea what this DM is for
Sponsor side Decision Made are updated in bulk to many users, which means Sponsorship decision has been made. If you qualify to sponsor your spouse, you application gets approved and file is forwarded to the respective visa office based on principal applicants country of residence.

You have to look for Decision Made on PA side which will indicate that immigration officer has made a decision regarding your application.

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
Did you apply for her papers with the old passport name or the new passport name? If you have submitted her application with the old passport name then the medicals would match and like we have seen, there has been delays and glitches with the updates online. Just wait for them to clear out in about a day or two.

we applied with all the new passport info. I called CIC before applying to confirm, if we can use the old medical and they said yes, we will accept old medical.
The forms have all the new info but the medical has old passport number. But i did include both passport photocopies to the file.

If you have changed her passport name after the applicant was submitted, then you need to send the new information to both Mississauga and NDVO so that they can update her file, else they will issue the immigration docs and her PR with the old name.

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
AandA said:
Did you ever see the OLD medical appear on your Ecas ?
we applied with all the new passport info. I called CIC before applying to confirm, if we can use the old medical and they said yes, we will accept old medical.

The forms have all the new info but the medical has old passport number. But i did include both passport photocopies to the file.

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
Fatima786 said:
Hi
I need help.
I made a mistake in form imm5669. question6. Been refused refugee status, an immigrant ,trv , visitor visa. Mine visitor visa rejected in 2015 but unintentionally made a mistake. Bt ndvo knew abt my mistake they gave same visitor visa trv now for my spousal application. Wat to do now.
I made the same mistake, my husband's UK visa was granted after appeal but I didn't mention about it. I updated new IMM5669 to CIC using Case Specific Webform.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
SHIVAAY said:

Normally, AOR2 will have all the documents needed to complete your file. So if you didn't receive provide Medical with the AOR2, they do have your medical. Give them sometime to recognise this exception, the process has just been started. If you don't see any progress, then do contact CIC again and New Delhi to investigate.

Plus, meet a MP - they are quite easy with knowing the initial stages of an application. They are not much of a help after the Background Check goes in process.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

A&A

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
AandA said:
Normally, AOR2 will have all the documents needed to complete your file. So if you didn't receive provide Medical with the AOR2, they do have your medical. Give them sometime to recognise this exception, the process has just been started. If you don't see any progress, then do contact CIC again and New Delhi to investigate.

Plus, meet a MP - they are quite easy with knowing the initial stages of an application. They are not much of a help after the Background Check goes in process.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Anu
I just read the email again and it has no mention of the medical missing. I was panicking for whatever reason. It feels like, I am going to feel like I am gonna have some cardiovascular problems because of this stressful process. Thanks a lot Anu and dumdumhogayamein. You guys have always helped me to be calm :)

I got the following computer generated email:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
SHIVAAY said:
I just read the email again and it has no mention of the medical missing. I was panicking for whatever reason. It feels like, I am going to feel like I am gonna have some cardiovascular problems because of this stressful process. Thanks a lot Anu and dumdumhogayamein. You guys have always helped me to be calm :)

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
I am glad

desiB

Dec 3, 2016
Guys I have a same problem regarding Medicals.

I am 17th May applicant. File started at NDVO on 8th August. But on ECAS it does not show medicals received yet.

There are no changes in my wife's name, same passport everything is normal But still there is no update for her medicals yet?

What do you guys think should be the problem??

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
SHIVAAY said:

Trust me this process is nothing but a trap for all our Cardio Vascular Problems in the future. Stay Clam. We are here to help each other.