Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
satbsi said:
Hi, I am PR here and my GF is having visitor visa already, and we are planning to get married in India.
because she has visitor visa already so we are planning to travel together to Canada, me as PR and she as visitor.
And i am planning to apply Outland sponsorship while she is with me in Canada, and once passport request comes in, she will go back to India.
and wait for the PR to finalize.
Can anyone please suggest is there any risk in this approach?

Thanks,
Saby!
she can get the process done for passport request in canada itself approach is good except that she need not go to india for stamping she can do it here in canada Thanks!

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
anilkumar925 said:
Congrats Jonny and all those who got PPRs. Happy for you guys ... This must have been the most relieving feeling. Specially for the ones who's spouses are living abroad.

April 7th applicant. My background check is in progress since 2 weeks.

My wife is currently out-of-status now. We have applied for restoration 1 n half month ago, but haven't heard anything on that application.

Since my wife is out-of-status now does it effect our PR ?
Did you send a case specific enquiry or try calling them?
Better not be out-of-status for longer time...

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
HarkiranKaur said:
Wow, more and more people are getting Passport requested and decision made, who applied way after us. We applied Jan 15 and still showing in process. They have not requested any new documents or anything so it cant be that. :(

By the way, the spreadsheet has been I think corrupted. All my info is now wrong on there. It even says we got passport requested in mid Sept but this is not true. Its still in process. Also all my other dates are wrong except Jan 15 which is the date CIC received our application. I thought the new spreadsheet was made protected? Anyway we have not heard anything since 21 March when we got AOR2 fro New Delhi.
Did you applied for GCMS notes?

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
kau said:
Hey priyank_psp,

Can you please tell me how to aplly gcms notes. I want to know what's going on with my file.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
there is a form on this link download, Section1 (your spouse), section 3 (you). signed by both, scan it and apply online. ($5 )

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
sujan143 said:
I guess its better if u prepare as much as u can. was it a arranged marriage ? is anything different in your case from the obvious. send me Personal Message if you like any sample interview questions i have compiled some from all places. just to be prepared for the worst.
sent you a personal message...

Oct 2, 2016
Thanks everyone for their wishes,,, and may GOD send the good news to everybody's way whoever is waiting desperately,, specially those jan-march fellas

Oct 2, 2016
hammycapry said:
I m so worried guys...no ppr today again
Looks like your email might be lost.. should have phoned 'em,, coz if they already sent the email , you are suppose to send the passport within 30 days,, and you are saying it's been a month almost

kau

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Family/Spousal Sponsorshp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2016
AOR Received.
4 May 2016
Med's Done....
29 March 2016
priyank_psp said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
there is a form on this link download, Section1 (your spouse), section 3 (you). signed by both, scan it and apply online. ($5 )

Thanks priyank_psp +1 for u!!!

hammycapry

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2016
AOR Received.
April 21 2016
File Transfer...
May 30 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 25 2016
Interview........
Hope not to face interview
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
After pasport request
LANDED..........
After visa stamping
thewaitinggame said:
Looks like your email might be lost.. should have phoned 'em,, coz if they already sent the email , you are suppose to send the passport within 30 days,, and you are saying it's been a month almost
hiw can i phone them? Do you have any number?

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
thewaitinggame said:
You just have to link your application to mycic account,, then you will be able to see the whole process in breakdown format
I am not getting how to login in MYCIC..Is it same like we are checking Online application status.?
Help me out.