+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

kbrar2727

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
gurughantal said:
Thank you for clarifying.

Also I do have one more question. So in the email my wife received they also said that:

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

I have already submitted these two items when I initially sent the application to CIC-M. So I was wondering if this is normal for all who receives AOR2.

Thanks,

Yes, everyone gets the same e-mail.

MH1990

May 29, 2016
Application sent to Mississauga Office for PR spousal sponsorship who is in India, with Medical and PCC done.
Application Received: 5-Apr-2016 (I got notified by email)
AOR: 27-Apr-2016 (I got notified by email)
SA: 3-Jun-2016 (I got notified by email, then file sent to Delhi Office)
AOR2: 14-Jun-2016 (This considers as AOR2? I checked status on CIC website today and its updated on 2nd line, says "We started processing ***** application on June 16, 2016, didn't received any email)
I also updated the spreadsheet

I hope file is on track

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
MH1990 said:
Application sent to Mississauga Office for PR spousal sponsorship who is in India, with Medical and PCC done.
Application Received: 5-Apr-2016 (I got notified by email)
AOR: 27-Apr-2016 (I got notified by email)
SA: 3-Jun-2016 (I got notified by email, then file sent to Delhi Office)
AOR2: 14-Jun-2016 (This considers as AOR2? I checked status on CIC website today and its updated on 2nd line, says "We started processing ***** application on June 16, 2016, didn't received any email)
I also updated the spreadsheet

I hope file is on track
Congrats and that is aor 2

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I filed my application on Apr 8.
I got SA last week by later that the file was transferred to NDVO.
I am yet to get any AOR 2 and still PA status shows "Application Received".

I see many applicants who applied after me have got AOR2 with status inProgress.

Is something wrong with my application?

candavisa16

May 11, 2016
user1111 said:
Hi, can you please update mine time-line in 2016 spreadsheet

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Ndvo
App. Filed.......: February 16, 2016

Nomination.....: Sponsor approval 18 March 2016
AOR 2 Received.: in process on 14 April 2016
File Transfer...: started processing 8 April 2016

Med's Request: Up front on 8 February 2016

i also applied GCMO note last month and MP inquiry few days ago, hopefully they will get back to me within this week to provide exact information whats going on with my application, Good luck everyone

sukhi

thanks
I also have the same time line as your, application received 26-Feb 2016 rest is the same. please let me know what do you get in your case Inquiry

Hundal14

May 24, 2016
candavisa16 said:
I also have the same time line as your, application received 26-Feb 2016 rest is the same. please let me know what do you get in your case Inquiry

Hi ..my application got recieved on 7 april..i dint got aor1.when i called cic ,call agent gave me my application no on phn..and said i already got sponsership approval on 25 may..my ecas on pa side changed to in process on 2 june..and on 9 th june third line got updated that we started processing application on 6 june..i got my sponsership approval by mail on 14 june with date of 7 june on and it says we transfered ur file to new delhi..i guess they sent me sa little after..but i dint got any aor2 yet!!but got third line updated..i just wonder is it ok???

kbrar2727

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hundal14 said:
Hi ..my application got recieved on 7 april..i dint got aor1.when i called cic ,call agent gave me my application no on phn..and said i already got sponsership approval on 25 may..my ecas on pa side changed to in process on 2 june..and on 9 th june third line got updated that we started processing application on 6 june..i got my sponsership approval by mail on 14 june with date of 7 june on and it says we transfered ur file to new delhi..i guess they sent me sa little after..but i dint got any aor2 yet!!but got third line updated..i just wonder is it ok???
Lot of people are not getting AOR2 from NDVO, I didnt get mine either im march 31 applicant. But no need to worry, only thing that is on the AOR2 is your spouses UCI#. I got my spouse UCI# number from the GCMS notes.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Happy weekend. ..may next week is the best week in your life

biki

Feb 13, 2014
Hi ,
I am 25 April 2016 apllicant. My spouse received the SA letter yesterday. I have not done the upfront medical but now in that letter it states that I need to submit my medical now (IMM1017B upfront). I called the panel physician and they asked me that whether I submitted the file which I told them and they were asking me the UCI/IME. Which I don't have. We just have my husbands UCI or application number. what should I say to the doctor, because letter states upfront medical but my file has already reached Delhi but I haven't got AOr 2 yet so no UCI??? Can someone help plzz

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
biki said:
Hi ,
I am 25 April 2016 apllicant. My spouse received the SA letter yesterday. I have not done the upfront medical but now in that letter it states that I need to submit my medical now (IMM1017B upfront). I called the panel physician and they asked me that whether I submitted the file which I told them and they were asking me the UCI/IME. Which I don't have. We just have my husbands UCI or application number. what should I say to the doctor, because letter states upfront medical but my file has already reached Delhi but I haven't got AOr 2 yet so no UCI??? Can someone help plzz
Call cic and you will get your spouses cic...no worries
Just tell them u need it for the medical
But to be honest you dont have to give any uci or ime for the up front medical. ....just tell the doctor u need an up front for spoysal sponsorship

biki

Feb 13, 2014
But i am not able to understand if I will do the upfront then how will the cic get to know that it my specific medical without the uci or application number. As my file has already reached Delhi.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
biki said:
But i am not able to understand if I will do the upfront then how will the cic get to know that it my specific medical without the uci or application number. As my file has already reached Delhi.
Take an upfront then send the proof of medical exam to delhi immigration
Btw
When u take upfront your passport no and other identification are used to send the result as e medical to cic...so just don't worry how cic access the info

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
Hi ,

I applied for notes for my spouses file today .There were two options -

-The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer
-Your application ,supporting documents & correspondence send to and /OR from IRCC

Anyone has an idea which one I should have applied for .I applied for the first one but I understand from the above two options is I wont get any information regarding any communication sent to me from IRCC .

May be its good idea to send two different requests if we need all the information as we can only apply for one option at a time .

ANY COMMENTS /Suggestions folks ???