+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI**** MEDICALS DONE**** WAITING FOR VVVVVIIIIIIIISSSSSSAAAA

Tesla

Nov 25, 2012
All those who have finished their Medicals and are waiting for Visa, please join here.

Medicals done : 30 June 2012
Passports sent : 10 July 2012
ECAS ............. In Process

I request you all to kindly give this much of information so that we can estimate the expected times ourselves.....

Thanks.

kaleem_7

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
12-07-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
April 28, 2013 Alhamdulillah!
Hello Telsa,

our timelines are quite similar.. We have sent our passports in the last week of August.. Got the 'medicals received' line updated within two weeks of medicals. In october they asked for latest photographs for msyelf and my family and sent them in the same week via bluedart.

Waiting eagerly to se status DM and stamps on our passport!

Tesla

Nov 25, 2012
kaleem_7 said:
Hello Telsa,

our timelines are quite similar.. We have sent our passports in the last week of August.. Got the 'medicals received' line updated within two weeks of medicals. In october they asked for latest photographs for msyelf and my family and sent them in the same week via bluedart.

Waiting eagerly to se status DM and stamps on our passport!

Dear Kaleem,

Please explain what does "pre assessed : yes" in your details mean.

It has been a long time since i finished my medicals but still that line " medicals received" has not appeared.

do you have any news about the expected time?

kaleem_7

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-07-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
Hi Telsa,

By pre-assesed I mean thet application was pre-assed at CIO at Nova Scotia before sending to New Delhi Visa office.

My status is still showing as In-Process.. However a new line "Medical Resuts have been received" was updated within two weeks of medicals.
In the first week of October, I was requested to send the latest photographs for myself and my family, which I did...

I am keeping my fingers crossed... Inshallah should get the visa stamped soon!

Regarding expected time, I am not very sure about it.. I have heard that some people get the stamping within a couple of weeks after sending passports.. and for some it would take upto 4 months as well...

Tesla

Nov 25, 2012
kaleem_7 said:
By pre-assesed I mean thet application was pre-assed at CIO at Nova Scotia before sending to New Delhi Visa office.
Dear Kaleem,

Is it not the case for all? Just want to know if it was something needed and missed...

regarding the -in process- status in blue color, when i click it there are a few details of my application and the last line is we started processing since ........

medicals received is nowhere to be found although it has been quite some time since i finished my medicals

please give your feedback

thanks

gopalra

Aug 17, 2012
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 9th 2010
AOR Received.
May 5th 2010
IELTS Request
Sent along with initial application
File Transfer...
May 18th 2010
Med's Request
25th June 2012
Med's Done....
12th July 2012 & 28th Oct 2012 (Remedical)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon ....
Tesla said:
Dear Kaleem,

Is it not the case for all? Just want to know if it was something needed and missed...

regarding the -in process- status in blue color, when i click it there are a few details of my application and the last line is we started processing since ........

medicals received is nowhere to be found although it has been quite some time since i finished my medicals

thanks
Me too. finished medicals in July 2012. All documents including latest PCC, RPRF, Passports and photographs sent in July and received the same in July by NDVO. Also RPRF demand draft was encashed on August 8th.
Received additional medical test and CXR for myself alone. Finished the same in October and results received by NDVO on 30-OCT-2012.

Still e-CAS status showing only "In Process". When I click "In Process" link do not see any where "Medicals received" updated.

kaleem_7

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-07-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
Telsa,

Don't worry about it.. I have heard that sometimes the DM directly gets updated on the Ecas. Medicals is something which is not in our hands. Ideally they will send the reports in 48 hours. The best thing would be sending a case specific enquiry to NDVO. One of my friends was waiting for medicals request for a long time.. I suggested him to send Case specific Enquiry very next week.. So, sometimes we need to push them..

But don't send too many enquires.. this would further delay the processs.

Cheers,
Syed

Tesla said:
Dear Kaleem,

thanks

S

sandeep714

Hi friends,

I have done my re-medicals and also received by NDVO on 24-11-2012.

My first medicals were expired due to ongoing BC on 23-11-2011.

Waiting for my pps back soon with visa ;D ;D

-Sandeep

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

With respect to the IMM 008 form - under National Identify Document, what have you guys used? Can I use my PAN card details? as I had used the same for initial application; a catch here is PAN does not have an expiry date.

Kindly suggest!

Br,
J

Tesla

Nov 25, 2012
sandeep714 said:
Hi friends,

I have done my re-medicals and also received by NDVO on 24-11-2012.

My first medicals were expired due to ongoing BC on 23-11-2011.

Waiting for my pps back soon with visa ;D ;D

-Sandeep
Dear Sandeep,
nothing to worry..... just relax
one thing i want to know from you is what did they ask you in the interview?
we are all in the queue and very soon will have the visa stamped passports in our hands......just a matter of a few more days
keep in touch

S

sandeep714

Tesla said:
Dear Sandeep,
nothing to worry..... just relax
one thing i want to know from you is what did they ask you in the interview?
we are all in the queue and very soon will have the visa stamped passports in our hands......just a matter of a few more days
keep in touch
Dear friend,

They have asked questions regarding my job, job responsibilities, duration, working hours, about my employer, my family and about my qualifications. They were very cool during the interview. Nothing to worry about that. It was finished within 20-30 minutes.

-Sandeep