+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi- DEPENDENT CHILD SPONSORSHIP Join Here

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
Hi,

Any Idea what is the average processing time for the applications in New Delhi for child sponsorship? Especially for the kids it seems that processing time is much less than that for spousal sponsorship. Anyone has any idea about this?

All the Dependent Child sponsorship in New Delhi Please Join Here!!!!!!!!

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bluewater said:
Hi,

Any Idea what is the average processing time for the applications in New Delhi for child sponsorship? Especially for the kids it seems that processing time is much less than that for spousal sponsorship. Anyone has any idea about this?

All the Dependent Child sponsorship in New Delhi Please Join Here!!!!!!!!

Thanks
If the child is new born or really young, it is usually really quick. No background check, simple medical, no security check, 3/4 months.

tatutatu

Jul 13, 2012
Hi,

For the child (below 5 years or so) its quick. Its around 2-3 months I guess as there is No background check, no verification of relationship etc if its genuine etc.

However, I am not sure if they process the Child Applications in Seperate category as spousal applications. though the processing time if little if they are not processed in seperate category, application would just sit in the queue with all the applications. Otherwise it should be quick.

Hope this Helps.

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
tatutatu said:
Hi,

For the child (below 5 years or so) its quick. Its around 2-3 months I guess as there is No background check, no verification of relationship etc if its genuine etc.

However, I am not sure if they process the Child Applications in Seperate category as spousal applications. though the processing time if little if they are not processed in seperate category, application would just sit in the queue with all the applications. Otherwise it should be quick.

Hope this Helps.
Thanks VPP and tatutatu.

I had posted this topic in another thread and someone pointed out that its 7-9 months. But as you guys pointed out it should be much quicker than that. I am of the view that child sponsorship should be quicker than any other case.

I see that one of the case was approved in 6 days after PPR (in ND 2012 spreadsheet) and I am wondering if that was the case of child sponsorship.

I am not sure if they have separate category for Child sponsorship in NewDelhi, but since you have to specify that in your application very upfront, I am wondering they might have separate category. We will find out.

All the best to you

tatutatu

Jul 13, 2012
bluewater,

Do not worry, it should be much quicker than 7-8 months that's for sure. As far as I know, It will be maximum 3 months and on an average its 2 months for the Child sponsorship in ND.

As of decision made in 6 days is concern its highly likely that this would be child sponsorship. Can we somehow contact the member to find out if he/she was child sponsorship?

I guess they process the child sponsorship in separate category, Otherwise they wouldn't have asked to identify the sponsorship as child category.

Now this is how the general procedure works after sponsorship is approved (from my past experience in ND for my application as principal applicant -not sponsorship)
1. PPR request is sent
2. Passports are received and they are sorted out and placed in the order they receive
3. Sort of uncasual background check is carried out by the team
4. Medical reports are scrutinized by the separate team and report is prepared
5. When file come under the Visa Officer, depending on the inputs of background check and medical report from step 3 & 4 he might order further inquiry/Interview (if he sees the threat to security etc). Otherwise he scrutinizes the case in detail and decision is made accordingly.
6. The case is transferred to Visa Issuance team.

In case of child sponsorship step 2 is completely eliminated and thus takes much less time. Thats what I know from the little experience I have and from my friends uncle who was working at CIC Delhi office as an Visa Officer.

Thanks

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
Thanks tatutatu,

At least I am relieved to some degree.

All ND Child Dependent Applicants please Join Here.

hasmee

Jul 21, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

If the child is new born or really young, it is usually really quick. No background check, simple medical, no security check, 3/4 months.
My younger son is 4 years, both parents and older son already PR, however we have still not received any response. PPR was on 11th May.
Anyone has experience in sponsoring dependant child ... Please share your views

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
hi am sponsoring my spouse and her kid...she was a signle mom...her kid is 3 yrs old... Is there any advise or suggestion that u guys have for me..
thanks..karan

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hello application received by canada missisuga is 12th october 2012
after that they had made the decision on 22nd novermber 2012
then they sent the application to new delhi visa office
after that i got the passport police clearance request on 2nd march
then i had sent the passport nd police clearence on 7th march
my parents had applied me in family class category dependent children
it,s 3rd month started but till then no response from newdelhi visa office
getting worried
anyone tell what will happen next
medical is also done 8)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

Please update whether any of the children got approved for the PR in 3/4 months.
I applied for my child Aug 19 2013
Application received by cic on Aug 19 2013
Sponsorship approval sep 13 2013
application sent to newdelhi

how much time i should wait before i receive any information from newdelhi?

What is their mode of communication? Is it through email or letters

Regards
ramkris

Kiran007

Sep 15, 2013
Hi,
I and my husband got permanent resident visa issued from CHC New Delhi; we didn't declare our child in the application because when we filed in 2010 she was not born and latter we didn't include because it would delay the application process and we could include in Canada; we flew Canada upon arrival we spoke truth with CBSA officer that we have an unaccompanied baby back home; immediately they contacted the New Delhi embassy and sent us back; yet they have not cancelled our visa which is valid until march next year. The good thing is that we said it before granting permanent residency in Canada and we voluntarily withdrew ourself from Canada.

Now can anybody tell us; will we be able to include our 3 year old baby and get every back on track?
If yes, how fast, if not what charges they can put on..we have lost so much if money, time, energy and felt so bad and exhausted travelling half way through the earth...

Suggestion would be appreciated

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Kiran007 said:
Hi,
I and my husband got permanent resident visa issued from CHC New Delhi; we didn't declare our child in the application because when we filed in 2010 she was not born and latter we didn't include because it would delay the application process and we could include in Canada; we flew Canada upon arrival we spoke truth with CBSA officer that we have an unaccompanied baby back home; immediately they contacted the New Delhi embassy and sent us back; yet they have not cancelled our visa which is valid until march next year. The good thing is that we said it before granting permanent residency in Canada and we voluntarily withdrew ourself from Canada.

Now can anybody tell us; will we be able to include our 3 year old baby and get every back on track?
If yes, how fast, if not what charges they can put on..we have lost so much if money, time, energy and felt so bad and exhausted travelling half way through the earth...

Suggestion would be appreciated
Hi,
You could have informed cic before landing . Even now you can email them with your case and proceed with your baby's application. I saw one case where child was denied to canada permanently just because parents didn't mention about him during any process of application.
There will not be any charges against you. but you did a very good thing i suppose by informing VO about the child.You can even write a letter to them explaining every thing and attach copies of your visa extension. Once you start process is fast for dependents.

Regards
ram

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

I got passport request also from ND.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
hi all

please guide me how to add new born for spousal sponsorship file.

file details

file submitted - 26 Oct 2016
File number received - 26 Nov 2016
File transfer to New Delhi Embassy - 14 Dec 2016
File in Process - 28 Dec 2016
Medical Requested - 28 April 2017
PPR requested - 13 June 2017
i already sent the passport to Delhi embassy

My wife is in India. and We were blessed by a Baby Boy in June 2016.
As i am Canadian Citizen. I have submitted my Sons Citizenship file to CIC Sydney for Citizenship and its in process right now.

now my wife got PPR request.

So what should I do to bring my Son as soon as possible here??

Should I apply for his Visitor Visa ???

please guide me friends

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi all

please guide me how to add new born for spousal sponsorship file.

file details

file submitted - 26 Oct 2016
File number received - 26 Nov 2016
File transfer to New Delhi Embassy - 14 Dec 2016
File in Process - 28 Dec 2016
Medical Requested - 28 April 2017
PPR requested - 13 June 2017
i already sent the passport to Delhi embassy

My wife is in India. and We were blessed by a Baby Boy in June 2016.
As i am Canadian Citizen. I have submitted my Sons Citizenship file to CIC Sydney for Citizenship and its in process right now.

now my wife got PPR request.

So what should I do to bring my Son as soon as possible here??

Should I apply for his Visitor Visa ???

please guide me friends
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-help-how-to-add-newborn-after-ppr-request.500662/