+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi CHC Visa Office Applicants

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Hi Casalim,

I am also still waiting for Passports. I can understand what you are going through this waiting period.
Please keep me updated.

Regards
joy

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
I can see many people are getting informed when the DDs are cashed. How is it possible? How do I know that? Please explain.

Regards
Joy

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi joy4u
U can ask ur bank and the will let u know.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy4u said:
Dear Sanjeevindia,

Did you sent your RPRF with the full application? If yes then, did CHC asked for that?

Regards
joy
i was advised by my consultant to submit a dd as fee for my wife and my son alongwith my full application. i will confirm it from him. may be i m mistaken.

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Hi Sanjeevindia,

Probably that's the application fee to include your wife and son.

Hi Kunalap,

RPRF -- Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
This is to be paid in the final stage of the process along with the passports for VISA stamping.

Regards
joy

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Any idea how CHC sends the passports back? Is it through speed post or ordinary post.

Regards
joy

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy4u said:
Hi Sanjeevindia,

Probably that's the application fee to include your wife and son.

Hi Kunalap,

RPRF -- Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
This is to be paid in the final stage of the process along with the passports for VISA stamping.

Regards
joy
hi joy4u

i have checked from my consultant and u r right. i m really sorry for my little knowledge.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
so for the initial application to CIO, i don't need to include fee for my wife? I'm applying under FSW Cat 1.
If I have to send processing fee for both, a single DD of 1100 will do? or does it have to be 2 seperate DDs?

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Kunalap,

It's upto you to send her application fee or not. I included my wife and son right from the begining and included my daughter at the time of sending my full application. She was a new born at that time. One single DD will do I believe. I sent my wife, son and my application fee in a single DD.

Regards
joy

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
the thing is, at this point of time, I'm not 100% sure about immigrating to Canada. I might push it by a couple of months/years. The chances are 50-50.

I'm also running on a tight cash flow. So submitting C$1100 opposed to C$550 just for my processing sounds very appealing.

Worst case scenario, if I don't go through with it, I lose about INR 25k instead of INR 50k.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
I RECIVEDMEDICAL REQUEST BY REGISTERD POST TODAY! FILE SENT TO NOVASOTIA-29 APRIL, AOR FROM NS -28 MAY, DOCUMENTS SENT TO DELHI CIC- 2 JUNE, AOR -12 JUNE, MEDICAL REQUEST- 6 august, E STATUS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS ON 4 august

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Sharma77,

When do you intend to take the test? Best idea is to get yourself checked by a local doctor before going to the DMP.

Regards
joy

canuck

Feb 5, 2009
kunalap said:
the thing is, at this point of time, I'm not 100% sure about immigrating to Canada. I might push it by a couple of months/years. The chances are 50-50.

I'm also running on a tight cash flow. So submitting C$1100 opposed to C$550 just for my processing sounds very appealing.

Worst case scenario, if I don't go through with it, I lose about INR 25k instead of INR 50k.
Buddy your are not gambling with money here if you get approved from sydney then you are going to canada unless ofcourse you do not meet the requirements in that case your processing fees willl be refunded from sydney itself, only time when you will not get your processing fee back is in case you have misrepresented some material facts or failing in medicals like you have a contagious disease or are a liabilty to canadian medical setup.... hope this helps...

Sandi

Jul 31, 2009
Hi Joy 4 u and casalim,

I m also waiting for pp as i have just sent it on 1 aug 09.They sent the medicals by registered post so we can expect it too in registered post otherwise ordinary post can take as long as 20 days after dispatch.

I think both of u will get it within 10 days (on the basis of trackitt data)
Best of luck to both of u .