Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
i sent a single dd for 1100 cad. in the email from nova scotia they acknowledged the recipt of 1100 cad & reccipt no too

rgds

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunalap said:
the thing is, at this point of time, I'm not 100% sure about immigrating to Canada. I might push it by a couple of months/years. The chances are 50-50.

I'm also running on a tight cash flow. So submitting C$1100 opposed to C$550 just for my processing sounds very appealing.

Worst case scenario, if I don't go through with it, I lose about INR 25k instead of INR 50k.
whay r u double minded and anyways, u will still have one yea after medicals to move to canada. so go 4 it i'll say. but u have make up ur mind and take a step which u think is best 4 u.

amirhasan12

Apr 7, 2009
dude did u get your passports.
i sent my pp to CHC delhi on the 11 of june and havent heard since.
my ecas still shown in process.
my sons school starts in september n i dunno if he will be able to make it into canada by taht time.dude did u get your passports.
i sent my pp to CHC delhi on the 11 of june and havent heard since.
my ecas still shown in process.
my sons school starts in september n i dunno if he will be able to make it into canada by that time.

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi joy4u
I have received RPRF Receipt dated 20 july and posted in New delhi post office on 22 july which was received by me today 7 Aug. So u can think how slow is the snail mail of india.

Sandi

Jul 31, 2009
They will send PP by registered post only and it will take only 3-4 days to reach u after dispatch of PP

gautamdheeraj

Aug 8, 2009
Hi All,

I am also looking forward for canadian FSW visa. I reside in new delhi. Could you tell me some good immigrant consultant in new delhi.

-Dheeraj

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
casalim said:
Hi joy4u
I have received RPRF Receipt dated 20 july and posted in New delhi post office on 22 july which was received by me today 7 Aug. So u can think how slow is the snail mail of india.
Still it's good you have got the receipt. I haven't got anything yet.

Regards
joy

rupeshdesai

Mar 21, 2009
Hi everybody,
I have applied for canada PR on 20th may 08 at CHC-delhi under noc code 2132
received AOR in august month
till date my e-cas status is " Application received :we have transferred your app to sydney. the sydney office may contact you"
In nov 08 rules for canada PR changed. so my NOC code is now not under 38 occupation list.
Dear friends In one of the CIC manual I came across following note

Pls explain what they want to say for note mentioned with underline

Thanks
OP 06 FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

8.2 applications made on or after february 27, 2008 – assessing eligibility under the
ministerial instructions
before placing an application into processing, review the complete application and supporting
documents and determine whether it meets the criteria in the ministerial instructions. to be
eligible for processing under these instructions, the applicant must:
• have an arranged employment offer; or
• be residing legally in canada for at least one year as a temporary foreign worker or an
international student; or
• have one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work experience in the last
ten years in one or more of the occupations listed at the following website:
op 6 federal skilled workers
applications that do not correspond to the ministerial instructions are not eligible for processing.
in these cases, applicants will be sent a letter indicating that they are not eligible for processing
and that a refund will be issued.
note: exceptions apply to applications received between february 27, 2008, and november 28, 2008.
someone who meets the requirements of the ministerial instructions today, but did not meet them on
the application received date, should be assessed in relation to today's date and not the application
received date. for someone who met the requirements as of the application received date, but no
longer meets them, the reference point should be the application received date. the rule of thumb is
to apply the requirements in a manner that favors the client. applicants could not self screen before
the ministerial instructions were made public.
substituted evaluation cannot be used to overcome failure to meet the ministerial instructions

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Dear rupeshdesai,

Do not want to dishearten you but I think your occupation needs to be in the ministerial list if applied after 27th Feb 08. Please seek advice from others too.

Regards
joy

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Sandi said:
They will send PP by registered post only and it will take only 3-4 days to reach u after dispatch of PP
Dear casalim,

Just now received the RPRF reciept. eCas still shows "in process".

Regards
joy

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi Joy4u,
My Ecase status has been changed to decision made on 5 Aug at 5 pm IST.
Regards

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
casalim said:
Hi Joy4u,
Regards
Heartest congratulations!! I believe you will receive your passport, stamped this week.
Please update.

Regards
joy

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casalim said:
Hi Joy4u,
Regards
congrats ca salim. though i m still not able to check my status.