+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
pratiksha said:
Hi, I too have applied on October 26th 2015,and have done upfront medic exam. In Sept 2015....its expired now.... And sponsorship status shows decision made.... It's already been 14months now... Can anyone tell me how long do I have to wait to hear from them? There is no email or letter for remedical exam. Or interview or anything like that..... My husband made a visit to MP... But there is no update from them too..... Few says send a reminder letter at Delhi office, some. Say wait for few more months...dont understand what to do... Kindly help.....
I am 25th may, 2015 applicant.
I got decision made on 23rd dec 2016 but still waiting for PPR. Any suggestions plz??

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
iamMeet said:
oct 2015 applicant here...had interview on 15 dec 2015....he said he is going to approve my application....
Got DM on 4th Jan2017
Got email for PPR on 9th jan 2017
Submitted passport to vfs
Sooo hhhaapppyyy :) ;) ;D
Congrats ...Did you hired a Interpreter for your interview ?

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
Sukhthind said:
Anybody from 2015 waiting for dm or ppr after remedical.i m nov 2015 applicant.remedicals done on 12 nov. 2016.bg in process since 7th nov 2016.thnxxx
I am 25th may, 2015 applicant.
I got decision made on 23rd dec 2016 but still waiting for PPR.

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
Shahzadahmadzai said:
Dear friends
I got my medical request on December 29 2016 and I did medical on 08 January 2017, will anyone tell me what will be the next step ?interview or ppr? if it's ppr how long it will take to get ppr?
Your reply will be truly appreciated
Thanks
hi
u wouldn't be call for the interview as they hv requested for the remedical...now u wait for decision made and ppr

all the best

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
Sandy8283 said:
when did u applied?
Please check my forum . I am 27th july 2015 applicant.

ouat2015

Aug 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

By the mercy of Lord, my husband received his visa today. It's been long 18 months apart. Here is our timeline

Application : July 27, 2015 (only marriage ceremony proof sent, reception was later)
Sent voluntary updates in February 2016 after our reception
SA: September 20, 2015
Interview: October 25, 2016
Remedical and PCC: we did it before interview but was not accepted at the interview. We asked reception after interview who told us to wait 2 weeks and if we don't get an email for remedical then just send it yourself to the delhi immigration emails. And we did, 2 weeks after the interview.
Decision Made on ECAS: December 24, 2016
PPR: January 4, 2017
Passport Submission: January 5, 2017
GC KEY: Approved January 10, 2016
Received Passport back: January 12, 2016

We applied for GCMS notes twice before the interview to check if they got updates. I did MP inquiry twice as well, which led to brief answers, not detailed. GCMS notes were more detailed but took long to get, MP inquiry was quick response (1-2 days).

I always told my husband that God has a plan and whatever it is its best for us. Long distance definitely makes the relationship stronger that we will all cherish for a lifetime. Keep up the positivity and keep telling each other "you're worth the wait"

Everyone's timelines are different but forums do give a general idea. Hope this helps

Will continue to pray for everyone who is in the same boat as us.

Sukhthind

Dec 26, 2016
Maximum how long ndvo takes to send ppr after remedical.mine was done on 12 nov 2016.nothing after that.anybody waiting from october november.plz share ur experience

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
Sukhthind said:
Maximum how long ndvo takes to send ppr after remedical.mine was done on 12 nov 2016.nothing after that.anybody waiting from october november.plz share ur experience
May 2015 applicant..remedical done on 10 oct 2016...Decision made since 23rd dec...still waiting for ppr....wait sucksss

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
ouat2015 said:
Hi everyone,

By the mercy of Lord, my husband received his visa today. It's been long 18 months apart. Here is our timeline

Application : July 27, 2015 (only marriage ceremony proof sent, reception was later)
Remedical and PCC: we did it before interview but was not accepted at the interview. We asked reception after interview who told us to wait 2 weeks and if we don't get an email for remedical then just send it yourself to the delhi immigration emails. And we did, 2 weeks after the interview.

We applied for GCMS notes twice before the interview to check if they got updates. I did MP inquiry twice as well, which led to brief answers, not detailed. GCMS notes were more detailed but took long to get, MP inquiry was quick response (1-2 days).

I always told my husband that God has a plan and whatever it is its best for us. Long distance definitely makes the relationship stronger that we will all cherish for a lifetime. Keep up the positivity and keep telling each other "you're worth the wait"

Everyone's timelines are different but forums do give a general idea. Hope this helps

Thanks for sharind yo timeline..all the best for future..

Sandy8283

Dec 11, 2016
ouat2015 said:
Hi everyone,

Does MP enquiry work out or not??

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
Hi everyone,

By Gods grace I have received my Visa. The long wait is now over.
The process was really painful but what I learned all this while is that positivity, having faith in almighty & staying strong are the only weapons to fight this rough time of wait. I have loads of experiences to share:

Our marriage was a small ceremony after which we applied our application but later we had a grand reception. We proactively mailed pictures of our reception & bank statements showing transfers from my husband to NDVO. Post that we did case specific enquiry to check the receipt of documents sent. Later in May'16 we applied for notes and almost a month later received re-medical request. The notes showed the interview to be waived off, perhaps the additional documents sent were helpful . I recommend each of you to send useful additional documents which can strengthen your case if not sent with the application in the beginning.
We submitted our remedical at the panel hospital on 31May'16, sending receipts of medical done from your hospital is always beneficial as in my case hospital delayed sending reports to embassy.Meanwhile we again applied notes & this time the status showed medical to be passed but nothing else started . We sent email & did MP enquiries . MP enquiries were useful but not too much. They just shared the status in a weeks time rather than a month time as in case of notes.
After all this been done we received decision made in November end and post 2 weeks I received PPR. Now in my case I have renewed my passport just 2 months back with details such as address changing from my native to inlaws address plus addition of spouse name. So after sending my passport to NDVO it took almost a month to get it back with Visa stamped.
The only thing permanent in this entire process is that nothing or no pattern is fixed once your application reaches VO, it's on the visa officer how he/she takes it through. So the only key is to submit genuine documents as many as possible and just wait Patiently & say yourself; my turn will also come!

I have my prayers with all you partners waiting to be united. God is kind so just hold strong. There is time destined for each one of us. God bless!

Moon_115

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi everyone,

By Gods grace I have received my Visa. The long wait is now over.
The process was really painful but what I learned all this while is that positivity, having faith in almighty & staying strong are the only weapons to fight this rough time of wait. I have loads of experiences to share:

Our marriage was a small ceremony after which we applied our application but later we had a grand reception. We proactively mailed pictures of our reception & bank statements showing transfers from my husband to NDVO. Post that we did case specific enquiry to check the receipt of documents sent. Later in May'16 we applied for notes and almost a month later received re-medical request. The notes showed the interview to be waived off, perhaps the additional documents sent were helpful . I recommend each of you to send useful additional documents which can strengthen your case if not sent with the application in the beginning.
We submitted our remedical at the panel hospital on 31May'16, sending receipts of medical done from your hospital is always beneficial as in my case hospital delayed sending reports to embassy.Meanwhile we again applied notes & this time the status showed medical to be passed but nothing else started . We sent email & did MP enquiries . MP enquiries were useful but not too much. They just shared the status in a weeks time rather than a month time as in case of notes.
After all this been done we received decision made in November end and post 2 weeks I received PPR. Now in my case I have renewed my passport just 2 months back with details such as address changing from my native to inlaws address plus addition of spouse name. So after sending my passport to NDVO it took almost a month to get it back with Visa stamped.
The only thing permanent in this entire process is that nothing or no pattern is fixed once your application reaches VO, it's on the visa officer how he/she takes it through. So the only key is to submit genuine documents as many as possible and just wait Patiently & say yourself; my turn will also come!

I have my prayers with all you partners waiting to be united. God is kind so just hold strong. There is time destined for each one of us. God bless!
dear, I wanna ask you until when u visa is valid.. I meant until when you can land?
Does visa office extend the remed for more than one year? This question is for senior members too.. thank u for taking the time the reply to my questions .. have a blessed day

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
Moon_115 said:
dear, I wanna ask you until when u visa is valid.. I meant until when you can land?
Does visa office extend the remed for more than one year? This question is for senior members too.. thank u for taking the time the reply to my questions .. have a blessed day
My Visa is valid till June 1st'17. Primarily the date when your remedical(as in my case) / medical is done. So the expiry of the issues visa will be until your medical is valid.
Now , do they extend the remedical for more than a year ; well I am not sure. I believe they do not unless there is a delay of processing at there end. I know I'm not being very helpful in this but that's all I know.

Maggie :)

pind2015

May 25, 2016
system??

it has been more than 18 months from now.
interviewed is clear medical is passed but no update on my file i have asked MP he said wait until this month
every morning i check my email...noting inbox..i see people who applied after me ..they r spouses r already here...everybody asking me same question? when is ur wife coming here? and why she is not here yet? whats wrong?....i have stopped going out...i m sick tired of people around me asking same question all the time..
there is noting i can do!...all i can say the system is not running as by order?? ...i m frustrated..canada is only country where spouse sponsorship is not on first track...
i only can see some ppl here stuck as well..who esle is frustrated here?