Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear friends
I got my medical request on December 29 2016 and I did medical today will anyone tell me what will be the next step interview or ppr? if it's ppr how long it will take to get ppr?
Your reply will be truly appreciated
Thanks

saurabh101

Dec 14, 2015
Menthok said:
Finally shinny shinny visa. Thnks all

Hi congratulations to you :) . I just wanted to know that I had my status changed to decision made yesterday. I would like to know are they sending the passport request over email or by post ?

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
Hey guys,

What is COPR and is it required document when you land in Canada?

As my wife got her visa stamped on passport but we have no idea what is COPR and how can we get issued?

Those who already landed pls can you confirm what documents are required upon landing?

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
pratiksha said:
Hi, I too have applied on October 26th 2015,and have done upfront medic exam. In Sept 2015....its expired now.... And sponsorship status shows decision made.... It's already been 14months now... Can anyone tell me how long do I have to wait to hear from them? There is no email or letter for remedical exam. Or interview or anything like that..... My husband made a visit to MP... But there is no update from them too..... Few says send a reminder letter at Delhi office, some. Say wait for few more months...dont understand what to do... Kindly help.....
Hi,

We got a interview letter after 1-2 months we got DM on my sponsorship status. In interview they told my husband that his application is approved. HE had his interview in October and got DM on PR application after 2 months. Within one week he got a request for his passport. I am a June applicant. Our application took 18 months because that is average time for 2015 applications.
Our lawyer said if you send too many reminder emails to immigration sometimes it gives a negative impact because they are still working within their time frame for 2015 applications.

I hope it helps a little. Thanks.

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
harpreetsinghsinin said:
Dear friend

i am aug applicant my interview done remedical done but stil waiting for my dm or ppr...

i dont know what happening 2016 timeline how much they are lucky , they recieving ppr's
and we all feeling stupid who waiting from long time... feeling depress !
Application process for 2016 applicant is much faster (13 months or less) whereas 2015 average time is till 18 months as per my lawyer. my application took 18 months as well! :( Finally my husband got request for his passport submission. after interview minimum 2 months wait to get any reply from immigration. We got reply after 2 months of my husband's interview.
Good Luck to you.

Mar 28, 2011
npcanada said:
Hey guys,

What is COPR and is it required document when you land in Canada?

As my wife got her visa stamped on passport but we have no idea what is COPR and how can we get issued?

Those who already landed pls can you confirm what documents are required upon landing?
COPR is the landing paper. you have to have it when you land in Canada. When I got my passport stamped, They send me on the same mail with passport.

Mar 28, 2011
Hello friends,

Does any body have New Delhi visa office contact details (call center phone number). much appreciate if you could post it here.

thank you,
Manish

Mar 28, 2011
manishpatel1112 said:
Hello friends,

Does any body have New Delhi visa office contact details (call center phone number). much appreciate if you could post it here.

thank you,
Manish
My wife finally received passport request today. I need to submit passport withing 30 days using VFS.
But I have not received passport request for my son. Should I respond to the email and request for passport request for my son too. or since he is included in my application he doesnt need landing paper of visa on his passport?

The request come through this email: DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Since my wife and son are visiting me in Canada in 15 days I am planning to submit passports in Ottawa. they have given this option as well in the very same email.
Please suggest guis should I postpone their visit for some time and collect landing paper + passport stampint in India only or its ok?
Please suggest,
I am confused as they have not included my son's name in email.
Please give your advise
Thank you
Manish

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
manishpatel1112 said:
My wife finally received passport request today. I need to submit passport withing 30 days using VFS.
But I have not received passport request for my son. Should I respond to the email and request for passport request for my son too. or since he is included in my application he doesnt need landing paper of visa on his passport?

The request come through this email: DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Since my wife and son are visiting me in Canada in 15 days I am planning to submit passports in Ottawa. they have given this option as well in the very same email.
Please suggest guis should I postpone their visit for some time and collect landing paper + passport stampint in India only or its ok?
Please suggest,
I am confused as they have not included my son's name in email.
Please give your advise
Thank you
Manish

Hi,

Are you a PR? Or Canadian? Depending on that your son will either be eligible for being a Canadian citizen. If you are a PR and your son was included in your spouse's application and medically examined, respond to the email received and send a case specific query.

In addition, get in touch with your MP who could probably get in touch with New Delhi and let them know your son's PPR has not been sent or received - the visa office will likely respond faster to an MP query.

Wigglesworth

Oct 10, 2016
need information regarding : Urgent Application Cases in regards to citizenship and passport for 6 month old.

i am citizen of canada

Wife has gotten ppr, but citizenship has not been received for son yet after applying in canada.

so time will come we have to travel, but have no passport for 6 month old son.

can i apply for Urgent Application Case at the mumbai consulate with my travel information, receipt from citizenship application and copy of application made? this is in hopes of getting a passport and citizenship before travel.

if this all makes sense, how long would one have to wait for this to happen?
is simply being a spouse and having a limited validity visa/plane ticket good enough to classify as emergency?

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
Hello friends my husband got PPR today .

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
pind2015 said:
Congratulations when did u get email from Delhi .how long after remedial or after interview? Thx
Interview was done on october 25th 2016 and nxt day of interview got remedical request which was done on the same day of request and today my husband got PPR request.

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

We are April 2015 applicant and received our passport with Visa on Monday ;D ;D.Please update spreadsheet if somebody is still maintaining it.

Thanks,