+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Praveen Varma

Dec 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Praveen Varma said:
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV
If Ex is alive, Nothing else shall work, your wife requires legal custody of the child. Meanwhile you could request extension if the Ex can be traced.

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Harpreet J said:
PLEASE HELP...
I am trying to link my application to GCKEY account. I have tried filling out mine and my husband's information but it keeps saying "no application found".
I am not sure where I am going wrong.
Can someone please advise.
Try No of people with application should be 2 + additional dependants if any, as far as your other question goes, Yes cancel your representatives authority to make it link your file on GCkey. You can always upload same form again to reauthorize him after 5 minutes.

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
europearora said:
Hi,

I have a same enquiry. I don't live in india anymore. Our spousal application is approved but we need to change the visa office. We are living in Europe.

I think by law we can't send Indian passport by courier. Shall we ask embassy to change to transfer our file from India to Europe?
If you have someone here who can submit your passports, send them through courier to India with authority letter. Declare passports as travel documents. Incidently VFS allows you the option to return passports in India after visa stamps through courier. It's possible that the archaic law has changed and not everyone is aware of it.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
spokin said:
If you have someone here who can submit your passports, send them through courier to India with authority letter. Declare passports as travel documents. Incidently VFS allows you the option to return passports in India after visa stamps through courier. It's possible that the archaic law has changed and not everyone is aware of it.
Do you have any link for Archaic law?

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
europearora said:
Do you have any link for Archaic law?
archaic law means Very old law. This would be covered under the Indian Postal Act 1931. But you needn't waste time reading up the act, I have sent and received my passport several times through courier in the past to an African countries High commission which did not have its embassy in India, even as of now my son who is presently in Toronto is scheduled to send me his passport for issuance of PR Visa on his passport. Just to be extra cautious the contents can be declared as 'TRAVEL DOCUMENTS'

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
jgm said:
Had interview in second week of Nov. Took Medicals as well for the interview. We were asked to submit remedicals when official remedical request comes in. Remwdical request didn't say the email ID to forward the medicals. But I forwarded it to couple emails mentioned previously in this thread. Medical changed from In Process to Passed. "Eligibility still says in Process. And BC is also in process." Wondering if quoted status are normal. Believe PPR should be sometimes in Dec as one of the member mentioned they took his/her PP and would return it in Dec.
Can u share me that email address. Because I have same salution with me.. I was summit my remedical on interview. After 2 day I am also got remedical request. Thanks

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
spokin said:
Try No of people with application should be 2 + additional dependants if any, as far as your other question goes, Yes cancel your representatives authority to make it link your file on GCkey. You can always upload same form again to reauthorize him after 5 minutes.
If I cancel my representative and upload the form again will GCKEY account still work for me?

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Hi friends
Yesterday my sister in law had her interview they asked her about my brother's work where does he work
How much he earns monthly
They checked all wedding pictures
Check call details n asked about our relatives in Canada interview last for 25 minutes but they didn't called my brother, after that lady said everything is fine but my only concern is why don't u asked ur husband about his work my sister in law said she knows when he goes for work what time he comes back what kind of load he carry to America n she said there is so many things in trucking line, so I just know the basic but we talked about each other and so many other things at the end Lady said she will send email in two weeks. Does anyone else got any email after interview pls share ur views
Thanks

maxrekhi1

Nov 14, 2016
a31 said:
Hi friends
Yesterday my sister in law had her interview they asked her about my brother's work where does he work
How much he earns monthly
They checked all wedding pictures
Check call details n asked about our relatives in Canada interview last for 25 minutes but they didn't called my brother, after that lady said everything is fine but my only concern is why don't u asked ur husband about his work my sister in law said she knows when he goes for work what time he comes back what kind of load he carry to America n she said there is so many things in trucking line, so I just know the basic but we talked about each other and so many other things at the end Lady said she will send email in two weeks. Does anyone else got any email after interview pls share ur views
Thanks
i had my interview in nov. fst week. they said snd email wth in couples days still nthng send.

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Harpreet J said:
If I cancel my representative and upload the form again will GCKEY account still work for me?
Yes

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
dixit003 said:
Hello Everyone,

Most people got DM & PPR but I did not get anything.

Application sent ( Sponsor) : Sept /2015
Start Processing application : Dec 14/2015 ( NDVO - India)

Is there anyone like me?
I think you should either apply for GCMS notes or go for a MP enquiry. This may trigger something as it happened in my wife's case. They had just forgotten her case after applying for GCMS notes everything started happening.

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi friends I m 2015 november aplicant my wife meet yesterday mp in canada . He told ur interview schedule already send to ur lawyer at 4th Dec but unfortunately lawyer didn't inform me . What can I do nw . Ndvo denied my case or ....

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Sonynita said:
Hi friends I m 2015 november aplicant my wife meet yesterday mp in canada . He told ur interview schedule already send to ur lawyer at 4th Dec but unfortunately lawyer didn't inform me . What can I do nw . Ndvo denied my case or ....
You need to reschedule ur interview with the Help of Mp because its not your fault. Cancel represntative immediately.

And do report iccrc about your lawyer stupid mistake which will cost you if you didn't find out frm Mp.

ADDRESS
Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
5500 North Service Road, Suite 1002,
Burlington Ontario, L7L 6W6
Phone: 289-348-0422
Toll free: 1-877-836-7543
Fax: 1-877-315-9868
Email: info@iccrc-crcic.ca

Don't worry Mp will sort it out for you .

Gud luck .

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Thankyou AG15 but my case more deley again stupid lawyer mistake another 8 to 9 month more waiting for interview