+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Jyot87

Nov 23, 2016
suhavi said:
You should do inquiry from NDVO or MP

I did MP enquiry but they said as 18 months have not been completed so I had to w8 until its completion ... Only then they would give information...

Jyot87

Nov 23, 2016
punjabi1986 said:
21 may 2015 applicant
Interview 28 sept 2016
Remedical 28 sept 2016
Still waiting .....
Any update with same status..
[/quote

As u had submitted the remedical on interview day itself so Did u get still get remedical request after that or not ??

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
3rd Sep 2015 Applicant..
Got passport request yesterday (Embassy to return back which was submitted post interview).. Will submit papers tomm
Hopefully will receive it back next next week...
What all docs does embassy send along with passport?

drnafisa

Oct 10, 2014
Hi all

I got my email for passport request on Tuesday, 29th Nov 2016 morning 7:30am. It was a long wait and it was definitely not an easy ride.
Following is my timeline:
Applied: 15 July 2015
AOR: 15 Dec 2015
Re-Med: 22 July 2016

I have some issues now: I have not yet sent my passport for stamping and I am hoping some seniors could solve this problem as I cannot find a solution!

I am currently working and residing in Bahrain. But the letter clearly states that I have to send the passport via VFS India (which is not in Bahrain). The letter also states that if the New Delhi visa office does not receive the passport within 30 days, my application will result in refusal.

The problems are that:
1- There is no passport courier service from Bahrain to New Delhi

2- I do not stay in India, and have not visited India since 22 years, so I would not know where to stay and for how long until my visa arrives, if I were to go to India. - On this note, my query is: Am I able to go directly to New Delhi visa office to get my passport stamped, and I return back to Bahrain the same day?

3- There is a passport courier service from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi visa office - On this note can I send my passport to Abu Dhabi to get the PR visa stamped. I was thinking the visa offices will coordinate with each other upon the receipt of my passport at Abu Dhabi.

FYI: I have already emailed Delhi immigration on Wednesday without any response back yet. I have already lost 11 days, tomorrow 12 days and Monday I believe is a public holiday so come Tuesday I have lost 14 days!

I am stuck! Please give me an action plan!

regards
u

spokin

Aug 10, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
drnafisa said:
Hi all

I got my email for passport request on Tuesday, 29th Nov 2016 morning 7:30am. It was a long wait and it was definitely not an easy ride.

I have some issues now: I have not yet sent my passport for stamping and I am hoping some seniors could solve this problem as I cannot find a solution!

I am currently working and residing in Bahrain. But the letter clearly states that I have to send the passport via VFS India (which is not in Bahrain). The letter also states that if the New Delhi visa office does not receive the passport within 30 days, my application will result in refusal.

The problems are that:

2- I do not stay in India, and have not visited India since 22 years, so I would not know where to stay and for how long until my visa arrives, if I were to go to India. - On this note, my query is: Am I able to go directly to New Delhi visa office to get my passport stamped, and I return back to Bahrain the same day?

3- There is a passport courier service from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi visa office - On this note can I send my passport to Abu Dhabi to get the PR visa stamped. I was thinking the visa offices will coordinate with each other upon the receipt of my passport at Abu Dhabi.

FYI: I have already emailed Delhi immigration on Wednesday without any response back yet. I have already lost 11 days, tomorrow 12 days and Monday I believe is a public holiday so come Tuesday I have lost 14 days!

regards
u
Without wasting any further time call up VFS India, talk to them if they can accept documents via courier or through vfs Abu Dhabi, if not take the next flight to Delhi or Mumbai or Chandigarh. There are VFS offices at all these places, I recommend Chandigarh as distances are small, not too much rush at VFS and stay in hotel nearby or book through Airbnb. If you require any assistance with guest house booking I'm sure a lot of people in this forum including I could suggest safe and comfortable places to stay. Alternately give your passport to someone you know along with authority letter to deliver and collect your passport and send that someone to India to do the needful. Visa issuance rarely takes more than 2 weeks, it could be as less as 5 days.

Contact details of VFS are available at the following website :-

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Finally I have done my interview.white lady was so friendly and nice.. she have kept my pcc and medical. And said that u will hear something good very soon..

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
drnafisa said:
Hi all

The problems are that:

regards
u
Hi drnafisa,

one member of this group "Sss2015" had similar situation and had sent his passport from outside of India without VFS and he has got it back with visa stamp. So I would recommend you to send personal msg to him and inquire from him about the procedure.

You can not get visa at Abu Dhabi.

Thanks
Rammy

Gearbox

Aug 23, 2015
We did a flagpole today at the Rainbow bridge. We walked across to the USA by 7 AM. The whole process by done by 8:30 AM.

CBP and CBSA officers were very friendly and great to deal with.

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
Didi MP inquiry just final review left. They will again follow up in next month. Don't know how much time they need for final review .

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Hi All,

Recd Passport req just rite now for my wife. DM on 8 Dec. I got it by email and not in gckey account. The gckey still remains the same.

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Hello guys. Can someone help ? Visa officer kept my medical on interview but just now I got remedical request.. now what I can do?

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
rose68 said:
Hi All,

I got DM on Dec08,2016.
Gckey still as it is.

Thanks to all of this forum member.

Cheers.. :) :)
Rose
Congrats
When was your interview held?
Mine interview was on 28 sept n medical as well
Still waiting

BHAVIK1422

May 31, 2016
Hi guys I am silent reader of this group.
I just got passport request for my wife .
Oct 7, 2015 applicant
DM on Dec 7.
Feeling so happy.
Thanks everyone for sharing information!! Was very helpful.