+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Dear Friends,
Please give me a good suggestion. My spouse had interviewed 2 days ago and NVDO said to submit kids medical. My spouse has two children from first marriage but they are living with their mother and no connection since divorced.We tried to contact but their mother is not responding email too. So we don't know what to do now? We have no way to get medical for kids. Do you have any idea what should we do?
Please help me. We already passed long time and both of us very sad and could not find the way.
Many many advance thanks
Bv

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
GOODBOY13 said:
Last week we got reply from mp office that indeed this file is finalised and ready to be issued a visa and landing document imminently.
Hi,
Did your spouse had interview? If yes, in which month. My husband had his interview on October 3rd. They approved the application but no update after that. :(

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

How long after the interview does immigration ask for the passport? My husband application was approved. Interview was does in october but no follow up after that. :(
Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

pind2015

May 25, 2016
Remedical

Hello

my wife she had her medical at Delhi in Max Hospital. it has been more than 2 weeks . staff at hospital not giving her any information or conformation. We are keep calling at Hospital and nobody is answeing? i guess maybe they want bribe .. how would i know cic has recieved her medical report. is there any way to find out? please advise? thx

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
Re: Remedical

pind2015 said:
Hello

my wife she had her medical at Delhi in Max Hospital. it has been more than 2 weeks . staff at hospital not giving her any information or conformation. We are keep calling at Hospital and nobody is answeing? i guess maybe they want bribe .. how would i know cic has recieved her medical report. is there any way to find out? please advise? thx
When my husband got his 1st medical done. CIC updated his online application status to "medical results has been received". that is one way to check if medical results has been sent out or no.

vickymeeshu

Aug 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....

pind2015 said:
Hello

You can check your gckey account it will show passed in medical section...

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
I have a question. When sending picture for TRV, according to instructions the max. size of the face in the picture should be 36 mm. but my picture has 38 mm so is it acceptable or will I have to get the picture developed again? Thanks

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
My friends

Yesterday my wife second time got reply via phone from MP office that NDVO will issue visa to your husband on first week of January,2017.

I think we will see new year in india,

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
BV2015 said:
Dear Friends,
Please give me a good suggestion. My spouse had interviewed 2 days ago and NVDO said to submit kids medical. My spouse has two children from first marriage but they are living with their mother and no connection since divorced.We tried to contact but their mother is not responding email too. So we don't know what to do now? We have no way to get medical for kids. Do you have any idea what should we do?
Please help me. We already passed long time and both of us very sad and could not find the way.
Many many advance thanks
Bv
You need to contact your MP and ask him the proper way to let NDVO know about it. You can't directly contact NDVO.

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
BV2015 said:
Dear Friends,
Many many advance thanks
Bv
Did you show that your kids are going to accompany you spouse or re submit divorce agreement which shows soul custody for kids to x spouse

skrulitski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015 SA Approval 29-10-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
Jul 9, 2015 Remed Nov 2, 2016
Interview........
Nov 4, 2016
Spoke to MP today. Remedical is passed. Background check is passed. Just waiting for final review and PPR. I really hope in time for the holidays :)

pranaysharma08

Apr 26, 2015
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical request on 01 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical completed on 04 Nov 2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet

pind2015 said:
Hello

Hi This is happening with me too.
Not sure who is at fault, I did my medical in delhi max hospitals. But dont see any update on my application :(

However, i have emailed the receipt to immigration office, just as a safe side. I suggest you do that too

pranaysharma08

Apr 26, 2015
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical request on 01 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical completed on 04 Nov 2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet

pranaysharma08 said:
Hi This is happening with me too.
Not sure who is at fault, I did my medical in delhi max hospitals. But dont see any update on my application :(

However, i have emailed the receipt to immigration office, just as a safe side. I suggest you do that too
Hi all,

I called Delhi Max hospital, today morning.
Immigration dept was not open, so person on phone setup a call back.

I just got call now and person on phone said that medicals are submitted and i Can check, which was correct.
My medicals passed now, dont know what they were waiting for :p

If someone else is in this situation, please call max office, and ensure they submit medicals.

Thanks
Pranay