Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Bubba_bear said:
Hi everyone , i would like to tell u that i got ppr on 7 November , i did remedical on 13 th april about 7 months ago , and it was so depressive state after remedical but i think MP plays an important role.
Congratulations! Did you do MP inquiry every month?

HafsahEmm

Apr 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 15, 2015
File Transfer...
November 2015
Med's Done....
May 23, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Bubba_bear said:
Hi everyone , i would like to tell u that i got ppr on 7 November , i did remedical on 13 th april about 7 months ago , and it was so depressive state after remedical but i think MP plays an important role.
Hi,

I am in the same situation that you were in a couple days ago. My husband did his re-medical on May 21st, 2016. We have not received any update yet and are so depressed. The CIC website says I have been approved as a sponsor. If my application is in the last stage then why is it taking soooo long. I am so fed up!

This is what the MP updated me with and I am so confused and depressed and stressed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received the following update from the Immigration Ministry in Ottawa regarding your Application:

"The eligibility requirements assessment (spouse) has been finalized on May 10, 2016. The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 20, 2017 for your constituent's spouse. The criminality verifications are currently valid. The security verifications have been in process since May 28, 2016."

This is a positive sign as the last step in the processing, the security verifications, are already in process. Once the security verifications have been completed, the Application will be reviewed by a visa officer and a decision will be made.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
HafsahEmm said:
Hi,

I am in the same situation that you were in a couple days ago. My husband did his re-medical on May 21st, 2016. We have not received any update yet and are so depressed. The CIC website says I have been approved as a sponsor. If my application is in the last stage then why is it taking soooo long. I am so fed up!
Actually u should request ur Mp to confirm about it and he can also send a supporting letter .our mp assured us about 20 days ago that we ll get ppr e mail in max 20 days and on 20 th day i got it
This is what the MP updated me with and I am so confused and depressed and stressed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received the following update from the Immigration Ministry in Ottawa regarding your Application:

"The eligibility requirements assessment (spouse) has been finalized on May 10, 2016. The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 20, 2017 for your constituent's spouse. The criminality verifications are currently valid. The security verifications have been in process since May 28, 2016."

This is a positive sign as the last step in the processing, the security verifications, are already in process. Once the security verifications have been completed, the Application will be reviewed by a visa officer and a decision will be made.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
All my friends i suggest u to go to Mp and request him to do something for u im sure mp will understand you .

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I am applicant
My wife has PR of Canada
Medical upfront date 9 may 2016
Application send to LVO. 14 July 2016, after approved sponsor ( my wife )
Letter received to my lawyer 31 October 2016 ( with some concerns )
Reply with further required proof from my lawyer has sent at 09 November 2016
What will happens next ????????? Worried

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Bubba_bear said:
Congrats bro.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
Hey everyone. Could someone please help me. I am going to order the GCMS notes. I'm sponsor and my husband is Principal Applicant. When filling the consent form IMM5744E, we got confused about who signs the "SECTION C" where it says "Signature of Representative". Do I leave it blank or my husband have to sign it. I have read all the topics about gcms notes but found nothing that answers my question.

ekuvinit

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2015
File Transfer...
9-07-2015
Med's Request
29-7-2016
Med's Done....
30-7-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
How much jewellary can we carry ?? Going first time aftr marriage.???ny declaration needed ???

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
luckygirl14 said:
Hey everyone. Could someone please help me. I am going to order the GCMS notes. I'm sponsor and my husband is Principal Applicant. When filling the consent form IMM5744E, we got confused about who signs the "SECTION C" where it says "Signature of Representative". Do I leave it blank or my husband have to sign it. I have read all the topics about gcms notes but found nothing that answers my question.
Section C need to signed by the sponsor who is ordering the notes on the behalf of principle applicant..and the sponsor should also need to sign as a representative

Hope it helps..

ray_rey

Jul 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

lot of people are talking about gathering proof of money transfer to your spouse.

my wife is sponsoring me. we both manage our own finances and don't do any money transfer. is it a good scenario to be that way???

need your opinion on the same.

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My husband had his interview on Oct 3rd and remedical done on Oct 30, 2016. We haven't received any update after that. Did anyone's spouse got passport request who got interviewed in October 2016?

Thanks.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
Is there anybody who had hired a representative and applied for notes and got them. I was wondering as we had hired a lawyer for our application, so can we apply for the notes on our own.