Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Do October/November applicants have any updates?

rsbhatti

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi guys :) I m 26 june 2015 applicant. Have recieved notes today...SIGH OF RELIEF... Notes at d end says INTERVIEW WAIVED......Couple is compatible...Marriage is bona fide...eligibility passed....travel history chked applicant is not inadmissible to canada....Dese seems POSITIVE i guess....Bt I wonder dat every thing seems complete still dey r not sending PPR ??? On d second page it is APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE :2017/1/10.......Is dis due date for our case clearence? If so dan does it mean dat dey il not send PPR before dis date??? Please senior members reply.....

Thanx

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
rsbhatti said:
Hi guys :) I m 26 june 2015 applicant. Have recieved notes today...SIGH OF RELIEF... Notes at d end says INTERVIEW WAIVED......Couple is compatible...Marriage is bona fide...eligibility passed....travel history chked applicant is not inadmissible to canada....Dese seems POSITIVE i guess....Bt I wonder dat every thing seems complete still dey r not sending PPR ??? On d second page it is APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE :2017/1/10.......Is dis due date for our case clearence? If so dan does it mean dat dey il not send PPR before dis date??? Please senior members reply.....

Thanx
Hi rsbhatti, that's great news no interview and everything is cleared out...about the due date it doesn't mean too much...in general means that by then your file should be closed if not the on that date an agent will check it...it is only for orientation...so be happy we have 7-8 weeks left and we are going to Canada. I was told by my MP that my due date is same like yours...but the MP told me they said by January 2017 I will get my PPR...but that is maximum, it could be tomorrow or in 5 weeks. I hope we spend Christmas with our love ones.

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
Hi there,
I am gathering documents for spousal sponsorship. Can any body help me what kind of documents or photos that i have to prepare(apart from checklist) to sponsor my wife.
I have questions like.....

1.Do i have to include photos of her family?
2.Do i have to include her bank account details?

Anything if you think will help my file getting processed without any hassles....please let me know....

Thank you and your help is really appreciated.......

qmri

Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rsbhatti said:

Thanx
In my notes under application assignment it says 2016/10/30. Not sure if it means anything

Keyden

Oct 7, 2016
mani780 said:
Hi there,
I am gathering documents for spousal sponsorship. Can any body help me what kind of documents or photos that i have to prepare(apart from checklist) to sponsor my wife.
I have questions like.....

1.Do i have to include photos of her family?
2.Do i have to include her bank account details?

Anything if you think will help my file getting processed without any hassles....please let me know....

Thank you and your help is really appreciated.......
1) In your initial application, I would suggest arranging your photos in order for example, First meeting, Engagement,Marriage Ceremony, Honeymoon, visits etc. You should also include pictures taken together with family members as well if you have any. Basically, the idea is to convince the Immigration Officer looking at your file that you are both a couple and that family and friends are aware that this is a genuine relationship..you get the idea?

2) If you are sponsoring your wife then you do not need to include her bank details but you will have to look at the check list and include your income tax info etc.

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
Keyden said:
1) In your initial application, I would suggest arranging your photos in order for example, First meeting, Engagement,Marriage Ceremony, Honeymoon, visits etc. You should also include pictures taken together with family members as well if you have any. Basically, the idea is to convince the Immigration Officer looking at your file that you are both a couple and that family and friends are aware that this is a genuine relationship..you get the idea?

2) If you are sponsoring your wife then you do not need to include her bank details but you will have to look at the check list and include your income tax info etc.
Thanks a million...almost gathered all the documents.....will put up a msg if i have any more doubts

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I m 12 november 2015 applicant noting received yet my status showing 3 lines just in in process sad

Sukhbhullar90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Got my passport back with shiny stamp on it .. VFS is superfast .
Thanks everyone for your help and i wish you guys get your visas very soon

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Sukhbhullar90 said:
Got my passport back with shiny stamp on it .. VFS is superfast .
Thanks everyone for your help and i wish you guys get your visas very soon
Congrats . Wish u happy married life .

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Today's My wife (sponsor) got reply from MP Office that indeed this file is finalised and ready to be issued a visa and landing document imminently.

BGC IP since 18 oct.
Waiting for PPR.

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Hi friends
Yesterday my husband did his remedical n the physician gave him one form he said mail it to embassy
My question is did anyone else got dat form n where did u guys send it visa office or immigration section?