VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
Re: Remedical apointement

chhapa said:
Happy Diwali to everyone
May Diwali bring happiness and our spouse here asap
Agree Hope this diwali bring happiness for all I wish you and your family a very happy Diwali

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY DIWALI TO EVERYONE

ENJOY
STAY SAFE
KEEP SMILING :D
GOOD LUCK

I WISH EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE GOOD NEWS AND BEAUTIFULL UPDATES OF DECISION MADE AND PASSPORT REQUEST VERY SOON

BEST OF LUCK

floesp

Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2016
Med's Done....
03-07-2016
Interview........
(NA)=PCC Req 26-07-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Happy Diwali to Everyone

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Hello Friends

I need some help, my husband had an interview in Sept and we just got the reply and were rejected (the reason was not indicated in the letter) and now we are just devestated the lady was a south indian lady and she didn't even ask for one proof of communication or anything, it's the second marriage for me and first marriage for my husband and she kept asking about my ex to my husband and now she denyied the application, I can't describe in words how sad and devestated we are.

Please help me with what steps or procedure can i take further to get my husband here and if anyone had any idea is it better to go with a lawyer or consular and if you know of any good lawyer or consular in Alberta or Edmonton.

Thank you friends for hearing my heart out and all your help and understanding.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
RashmiS_AB said:
Hello Friends

I need some help, my husband had an interview in Sept and we just got the reply and were rejected (the reason was not indicated in the letter) and now we are just devestated the lady was a south indian lady and she didn't even ask for one proof of communication or anything, it's the second marriage for me and first marriage for my husband and she kept asking about my ex to my husband and now she denyied the application, I can't describe in words how sad and devestated we are.

Please help me with what steps or procedure can i take further to get my husband here and if anyone had any idea is it better to go with a lawyer or consular and if you know of any good lawyer or consular in Alberta or Edmonton.

really sad.
Did you accompany ur husband for interview? share your interview experience . that lady is famous here!!
you need to apply for appeal in 30 days
then request blue book....that mention why VO rejected ur case
then endless wait for appeal date
check the discussion
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.0.html

check IMD decsion: http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/doc/2016/2016canlii42360/2016canlii42360.html

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
Hey. For an online visitor visa application, there is a section where I need to upload a file for an answer to the question - Purpose of travel. Now there are separate sections for letter of invitation and letter of explanation. So what can be written for purpose of travel? I'll be grateful for help.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
The news is that Immigration Minister John Mccallum is gonna introduce new targets for the immigration of the year 2017 today :) :) :). Here's the link http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-2016-1.3825548

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
luckygirl14 said:
The news is that Immigration Minister John Mccallum is gonna introduce new targets for the immigration of the year 2017 today :) :) :). Here's the link http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-2016-1.3825548
immigration minister is coming to India 5 November to 10 December

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
RashmiS_AB said:
Hello Friends

Is very sad. Where was the interview? Is your husband know your ex?
My husband interview is coming soon. I am worry about this lady. Which office is she working?
You try again I hope you will get it.

J2087

Oct 28, 2016
Hello friends.. need your suggestions
I am new to this forum.. my frustration force me to write down the comment in this forum
I am jun 2015 application
Status of my application is still in process.. i got reply from delhi immigration one time in may 2016 that one of the document is missing please upload and email the particular document with in month other wise we will refuse the case. I send myy document right a way through my lawyer. And at the same time we applied for gcms notes. In gcms notes they are satisfied with our marriage relation. They said ' we will recommend to waive the interview once we received the requested document. After two months since we sent the document we haven't received ang updates i went to mp for an enquire they reply its been linked to the file but review is pending by visa officer... now it's been more than 7 months they are still saying the same thing under review when ever i go to mp office for an enquiry. Processing time online says 18 months it's been 17 months for us already.
And one more thing if i go to Mp office after every month to enquire does it affect my case processing Like will delay the case . Because my lawyer says it might delay the case but mp office says it doesn't effect at all..

Please share your views... i would be a great help.
Thank you in advance

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Ssingh12345 said:
immigration minister is coming to India 5 November to 10 December
Omg that's why they were on sleeping mode for a while...preparing for the visit...soooo now before he comes we should get many PPRs....???

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
J2087 said:
Hello friends.. need your suggestions
I am new to this forum.. my frustration force me to write down the comment in this forum
I am jun 2015 application
Status of my application is still in process.. i got reply from delhi immigration one time in may 2016 that one of the document is missing please upload and email the particular document with in month other wise we will refuse the case. I send myy document right a way through my lawyer. And at the same time we applied for gcms notes. In gcms notes they are satisfied with our marriage relation. They said ' we will recommend to waive the interview once we received the requested document. After two months since we sent the document we haven't received ang updates i went to mp for an enquire they reply its been linked to the file but review is pending by visa officer... now it's been more than 7 months they are still saying the same thing under review when ever i go to mp office for an enquiry. Processing time online says 18 months it's been 17 months for us already.
And one more thing if i go to Mp office after every month to enquire does it affect my case processing Like will delay the case . Because my lawyer says it might delay the case but mp office says it doesn't effect at all..

Please share your views... i would be a great help.
Thank you in advance
See if they've confirmed they have received your document then all you have to do is wait till january next year. Because it seems their yearly quote is over and they will not be processing any more applications in the remaining 2 months of 2016.
It doesn't matter if you go to MP often. In any case, processing time was 19 months when you filed for PR so MP will only suggest you to wait for 2 months more. Also, if Gcms notes say interview waived, then you should be happy. I believe you will see movement on your application in January. Meanwhile, try for tourist visa.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
ShaliVin said:
See if they've confirmed they have received your document then all you have to do is wait till january next year. Because it seems their yearly quote is over and they will not be processing any more applications in the remaining 2 months of 2016.
It doesn't matter if you go to MP often. In any case, processing time was 19 months when you filed for PR so MP will only suggest you to wait for 2 months more. Also, if Gcms notes say interview waived, then you should be happy. I believe you will see movement on your application in January. Meanwhile, try for tourist visa.
this is not true about the early quota (information checked by our MP)...people do not post things if you are not sure about them.

J2087, you can do as many as you want MP enquiries it will not effect your application. Btw additional documents add 3-4 months more to the application.

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
Gori said:
this is not true about the early quota (information checked by our MP)...people do not post things if you are not sure about them.

J2087, you can do as many as you want MP enquiries it will not effect your application. Btw additional documents add 3-4 months more to the application.
Comment if you understood what I said. I wrote "it seems". Iska matlab "aisa lagta hai". I didn't say definitely. Also, it's not a coincidence that there hasn't been a PR for the past 1.5 months.

raj.nnrps

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
☄Mississauga/Singapore
App. Filed.......
☄Apr 28, 2016
AOR Received.
☄May 19, 2016 / SA Received :☄June 27, 2016
File Transfer...
☄June 29, 2016 / AOR2 Received :☄June 30, 2016 / CSQ Applied :☄July 6, 2016 / CSQ Issuied :☄Aug 31, 2016
Med's Done....
☄Mar 29, 2016 (Upfront) / Asked for PCC : ☄Oct 31, 2016 / PCC Delivered : ☄Nov 9, 2016 /☄ Decision Made: Nov 17, 2016
Interview........
☄ waived
Passport Req..
NOV 18, 2016 / Submitted PP: Dec 11,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 22,2016 (Received PP on JAN 11,2017)
LANDED..........
☄MAR 12, 2017
Hi gyz,

I just got an e-mail from Singapore asked me to send Police clearance Certificate of UK and India as i was in London and India for about 4 yrs in each Country.I have submitted BD PCC with the application.
However, I already have the other two PCC from each country with me.

So my question here:

> Postal address of Singapore to send my PCC ?
> Should i include any additional paper to write my CASE Details (Sponsor & Sponsored person name, Case number, UCI etc.) or Can i just mention it on the envelop of my parcel ?
> How soon do they start processing after getting the required DOC they are asking for ?

Thanks in advance and i really apprecialte if u gyz cud help me with the above questions in details.

Best of luck everybody and looking forward to see loads of good news.