30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
Nikunj1009 said:
I m 2nd sep2015 applicant.. i got same email from NDVO..
But my interview date is 11/11/2016..
Soo i cnt say its right format or nt..
I m totally shocked bcz of i done my Re-medical 3 n half month ago n today i got interview date..
Totally shocking news for me...
My lawyer also told me that we r conferming 1st..
Let c...
Hope for the best...
Hey did you ever order notes ? What was your eligibility in that ?

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
jaspalsw said:
Sep 03rd 2015 Applicant

Received Interview Letter yesterday at IST 1.29 PM..

Interview Date : 11/7/2016.. anyone scheduled on the same date
Date format is the issue however i guess 07th Nov 2016 is the only logical date..
We are doing remed & pcc & shall submit at the time of interview
My spouse shall accompany me for the interview
Good Luck everyone who received this letter.
Shall pray for everyone here who are waiting to unite with the spouse...
hang in there....
Ndvo sending lots of interview requests to August / September applicant
Amazing
It seems liberal really want to push spousal sponsorship cases prior to big announcement of
Fall by immigration minister
Good for us
My spouse and I want to be reunited asap only
Ndvo moving now

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
AG15 said:
Its gud to have both ready while going for interview it saves times but its not mandatory all upto you.You are still gud for medical don't do it again . Just get new Pcc.
Dear friends,
I am living Canada and my husband in Delhi. How can we attend both if we have interview?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
BV2015 said:
Dear friends,
I am living Canada and my husband in Delhi. How can we attend both if we have interview?
Usually while PA is going for interview . They do call sponsor over the Phone if He/she is in Canada.

Feb 3, 2016
Landed

Hello Folks,

I am so happy to announce that my husband is with me now in Canada. It was a long road but finally reach our destination.He got passport request on August 29th and got his passport back on Sept 5th.Thank you all! I am going to leave this forum for now but thank you all for sharing your experience on this forum which helped to ease out all the anxiety.Good luck to all who are still waiting and hope everyone will unite soon!

Feb 3, 2016
Forgot to mention that interview was on August 17th. For the folks who want to know the interview experience, i will provide as much detail as I could:

Make sure you print out of your chat history from iMessage, Skype , text message or what ever it looks like. My husband took all the pictures after wedding and all the travel tickets for both of us and all the wedding albums with him .

My husband was in a new york for a while and i have all the records of travel , hotel bills and pictures with friends. Take as much as you can. My husband was interviewed for 15 minutes. Phones are not allowed inside, so do not think that you can show your chats on the phone.

The catch is take as much evidence as you could. The officer told my husband that we got an interview because we have not attached enough documents with our file. We only attached 40-5o pictures which were not enough , so make sure you attach a lot of evidence with your file if you have not filed yet.Thank you again!!

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
Hi all , its been 6 months after remedical and mp said everything is fine and ndvo also made an excuse of rprf which we paid in jan or feb .

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
shine_like_a_star said:
Forgot to mention that interview was on August 17th. For the folks who want to know the interview experience, i will provide as much detail as I could:

Make sure you print out of your chat history from iMessage, Skype , text message or what ever it looks like. My husband took all the pictures after wedding and all the travel tickets for both of us and all the wedding albums with him .

My husband was in a new york for a while and i have all the records of travel , hotel bills and pictures with friends. Take as much as you can. My husband was interviewed for 15 minutes. Phones are not allowed inside, so do not think that you can show your chats on the phone.

The catch is take as much evidence as you could. The officer told my husband that we got an interview because we have not attached enough documents with our file. We only attached 40-5o pictures which were not enough , so make sure you attach a lot of evidence with your file if you have not filed yet.Thank you again!!
thanks for advice. plz share question in interview

How did you print whatsapp chat?
its thousands of pages when i do export chat----if i give print command it select all pages (5000 lol)
what should i do?

Aujla21

Oct 15, 2016
Hi guys i am new in this forum .i am 28 july 2016 applicant i have a question reagarding my file .imy representative marked no for refusal visa in application but i was refused two time for visitor visa for usa n canada .while i wAs reviewing my application i noticed this mistake 3 days ago now i have sent the form to new delhi with a correction .what do you think does it gonna affect my spouse visa application processing?pls reply i am so worried.my consultant told me for misrepresentation they can ban you for 5 years

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
Aujla21 said:
Hi guys i am new in this forum .i am 28 july 2016 applicant i have a question reagarding my file .imy representative marked no for refusal visa in application but i was refused two time for visitor visa for usa n canada .while i wAs reviewing my application i noticed this mistake 3 days ago now i have sent the form to new delhi with a correction .what do you think does it gonna affect my spouse visa application processing?pls reply i am so worried.my consultant told me for misrepresentation they can ban you for 5 years

[/quote
No need to woory if u informed them now its a clearical mistake.

Aujla21

Oct 15, 2016
heir2015 said:
Aujla21 said:

[/quote
No need to woory if u informed them now its a clearical mistake.
thank you for rplying

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Bubba_bear said:
Hi all , its been 6 months after remedical and mp said everything is fine and ndvo also made an excuse of rprf which we paid in jan or feb .
I too was asked to pay RPRF on october 13th. We had forgotten . But dont worry they GOTTA finish ur application at the end of 18 months.. Just patience until January for u