15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
priya_7 said:
HAs anyone removed their Representative by filling the form out and uploading in order to link to their Gckey? did you experience any problems in receiving communication from the NDVO?

I was planning to do that so wanted some input.
Anyone tried removing their consultant to link their application? Did it work well? Did you miss communication from NDVO?

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
GKAGAS1 said:
I had an interview on October 03 by a North Indian lady Officer. Interview lasted for about 15 minutes. Questions asked were of very general nature as under:
(She gave the instructions before start of the interview for giving the true / correct answers otherwise the case can be rejected)
• What’s your name and in India with whom you are living and name of the city where you are living? [ Because my In-laws are in Canada]
• Where does your spouse work (name of the company) and title?
• What are the working hours where your spouse works? City where the work is located? What is your spouse’s phone #?
• Spouse’s siblings, their names and where they are employed?
• Names and approximate age of In-laws?
• What job In-laws are doing and names of companies where they are employed?
• What are your future plans in Canada?
• Once you are in Canada, will you settle in the City where your In-laws are living or in the city where your spouse is living?
• Asked about the photos taken in Canada with my Spouse and In-laws [because I visited Canada for a short duration
on Visitor Visa]. She looked at the album and about few photos; she asked where those were clicked?]
At the end she asked do I have the re-medical done of my own and asked about fresh PCC. [I was not having re-medical done as well as new PCC with me] As I had not done the re-medical of my own, she told me that she is going to send me the re-medical e-mail. Also said that she will send me an e-mail in case they need any additional information. On the same evening I got the re-medical e-mail from NDVO.

I would request everyone to be confident and calm during interview and don't get nervous. Try to give the true answers.

Good Luck for everyone !!
Thanks for sharing ur experience
Hopefully u will get ppr soon
Ur lucky one who hold trv also
It's long weekend , Vo seems on vacation , not much activity/ppr

jas11

Oct 8, 2015
GKAGAS1 said:
You can go to MAX Multi Specialty Centre, N110 Panchsheel Marg, New Delhi 110017, Tel #s are 46097200 and 46097207.

They booked my appointment without CIC's re-medical letter.

Thanks,
Hi,

Can you tell me what did you told them because I called them and they said for remedical they would require the cic document..

Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
GKAGAS1 said:
I had an interview on October 03 by a North Indian lady Officer. Interview lasted for about 15 minutes. Questions asked were of very general nature as under:
(She gave the instructions before start of the interview for giving the true / correct answers otherwise the case can be rejected)
• What’s your name and in India with whom you are living and name of the city where you are living? [ Because my In-laws are in Canada]
• What are the working hours where your spouse works? City where the work is located? What is your spouse’s phone #?
• Once you are in Canada, will you settle in the City where your In-laws are living or in the city where your spouse is living?
• Asked about the photos taken in Canada with my Spouse and In-laws [because I visited Canada for a short duration on Visitor Visa]. She looked at the album and about few photos; she asked where those were clicked?]
At the end she asked do I have the re-medical done of my own and asked about fresh PCC. [I was not having re-medical done as well as new PCC with me] As I had not done the re-medical of my own, she told me that she is going to send me the re-medical e-mail. Also said that she will send me an e-mail in case they need any additional information. On the same evening I got the re-medical e-mail from NDVO.

I would request everyone to be confident and calm during interview and don't get nervous. Try to give the true answers.

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experince.

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
AG15 said:
Any update guys tdy.
God !! June applicants are still pending DM I really hope & Pray that this month is raining full of Visas..

Sep 28, 2016
May 28 2015 applicant,
interview on step 28 2016 (approved)
remedical and pcc accepted at end of interview
passport accepted by officer at end of interview
received passport back with visa stamp on Oct 6 2016 via village Postman
enjoying last few weeks of nice hot weather and then me and my lovely wife will be flying to ice cold Canada
so to all people in queue for interview have the following info with you
all phone records
all chat records
all bills of shoping Travel. And hotels
pictures.,wedding albums
all birthday and anniversary cards sent to each other
and most importantly have your spouse attend interview together
good luck to all and peace the f out later,cheers

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
ROBBEN said:
God !! June applicants are still pending DM I really hope & Pray that this month is raining full of Visas..
Im a may applicant . Still waiting

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ROBBEN said:
Ya really need god blessings.

ekuvinit

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2015
File Transfer...
9-07-2015
Med's Request
29-7-2016
Med's Done....
30-7-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
AG15 said:
Ya really need god blessings.
No updates.... reallly sad...

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
THE king OF PUNJAB said:
May 28 2015 applicant,
interview on step 28 2016 (approved)
remedical and pcc accepted at end of interview
passport accepted by officer at end of interview
received passport back with visa stamp on Oct 6 2016 via village Postman
enjoying last few weeks of nice hot weather and then me and my lovely wife will be flying to ice cold Canada
so to all people in queue for interview have the following info with you
all phone records
all chat records
all bills of shoping Travel. And hotels
pictures.,wedding albums
all birthday and anniversary cards sent to each other
and most importantly have your spouse attend interview together
good luck to all and peace the f out later,cheers
Congrats and best of luck from onward

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Hi Guys
I'm silent reader, I had applied for my husband in
2015 Aug his file was transferred on 23 October 2015 his medical was done on 21 May 2015 since den no update from embassy yesterday I checked status on sponsor side it says Decision made but on my husband side still In Process I'm really worried what should I do ?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
a31 said:
Hi Guys
I'm silent reader, I had applied for my husband in
2015 Aug his file was transferred on 23 October 2015 his medical was done on 21 May 2015 since den no update from embassy yesterday I checked status on sponsor side it says Decision made but on my husband side still In Process I'm really worried what should I do ?
Still feb,march,april,may ,june,july applicants are in que waiting for ppr.don't worry you will hear gud news soon.

Dastur

Feb 4, 2016
AG15 said:
Congrats and thanks for sharing your experince.
Did you have this information in your original application or It's something she pulled out of the thin air?

Thanks,
Dastur

Dastur

Feb 4, 2016
GKAGAS1 said:
• Asked about the photos taken in Canada with my Spouse and In-laws [because I visited Canada for a short duration on Visitor Visa]. She looked at the album and about few photos; she asked where those were clicked?]

Did you have this information on your original application or these questions she just made up?

Thanks,
Dastur