Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
THE king OF PUNJAB said:
list of interview questions asked to my wife
what is your husband name, husbands date of brith, does husband. Own his house, how many bedrooms in house, who all lives in house, asked about bother and sisters age, asked what is occupation of father in law, asked about if husband has friends,and names of those friends,were does your husband work,what is the company name that he works for,what town he works in, does your husband have a car, what type car ,what colour of car, does your husband send you money, how much money does he send,how offten does he send money,how does he send it,eg.western. Union, after marriage how many times has your husband come to see you,what are the dates,were did you and your husband go for honeymoon ,were are you and your husband going to go and travel ,now that you are Together ,what is your husband Favourite Food,what are your plans when you arrive in Canada, what is your brothers name and age,what was your date of marrage,how do you and your husband. Communicate with each other,eg.phone call,WhatsApp.email, how many relatives do you have in Canada,what is your date of birth,what is your education, do you have a job.
... Total time for wifes interview 9 minutes.......then they Asked her to call me in for interview, questions they asked me (sponsor) what is your job, why did you marry in India,my answer. Family tradtion,.and that was it. Total interview. Time for sponsor 2minutes ,then they called my wife back in and said welcome to Canada your application. Has been approved , we had already had done remedical one week before ,on our own ,without any email, it saves alot of time,we also had a new pcc ,it also saves months of time, then the officer asked for her passport.and said you will receive it back via vfs in 5 business days, and that was it .total interview. Time 11 minutes, so basically all questions were all easy,any real husband and wife should know about each other ,and make sure you have your spouse attend.with you ,because all the persons that attend alone looked very sad after there interview (failed) all couples together very happy(passed) , well guys I hope this is helpful to you all and good luck

congrats n thanks for the info...goodluck

Har23sukh

Jun 10, 2016
hello everyone
Did anyone know how long does it take to receive Pasport once it get submitted to New Delhi right after interview??????
Thank you

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Har23sukh said:
hello everyone
Did anyone know how long does it take to receive Pasport once it get submitted to New Delhi right after interview??????
Thank you
Within a week or two as its been delivered by ndvo not by vfs.

ten34

Jan 11, 2016
BV2015 said:
Hi August Applicant,
Have any news or NVDO still busy for June, July
here agust applicant
oct is here now, still didn't hear anything yet from NVDO:((.. hopefully soon we will hear something
any other agust applicant hear anything or re medical...
cheers.

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Hi friends
My question is for those members which have recieved interview letters...if you dont mind please share what is your gc key saying about interview section????

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Good luck and best wishes for your interview HARPREET J ..if i m right is your interview tommarow??if right god bless you for your interview..

Menthok

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 june, 2015
AOR Received.
4th august,15
File Transfer...
11th sept,15
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Jun,15
Interview........
0ct12,2015
Passport Req..
22th dec,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Cloud9
Harleen.61 said:
Hi friends
My question is for those members which have recieved interview letters...if you dont mind please share what is your gc key saying about interview section????

Hi
My gckey says interview not needed at this moment, but i got interview letter.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Menthok said:
Hi
Not needed at time= may be needed or may not be required
i believe when senior visa officer review file he decide to take or waive interview
collect ur pictures, money transfer proof etc and go together for interview
when is ur interview schedule?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Menthok said:
Hi

Even the Gc key is not updated regularly I think so.

Ahuja Gulshan

Jun 15, 2016
thanks everyone for your great support to each question and help to each other. i read this page regularly and you guys put plenty of useful informations here ... thanks alot
i have a question.... its going to be 16 months on my application.i am a June 2015 applicant. i got remedical done on AUG 3 and got decision made on SPONSOR SIDE and i just got BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS on my gc key a/c yesterday. on the basis of past experience can someone tell me how long i should expect after BACKGROUND CHECK IS STARTED. THANKS ALOT

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Ahuja Gulshan said:
thanks everyone for your great support to each question and help to each other. i read this page regularly and you guys put plenty of useful informations here ... thanks alot
i have a question.... its going to be 16 months on my application.i am a June 2015 applicant. i got remedical done on AUG 3 and got decision made on SPONSOR SIDE and i just got BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS on my gc key a/c yesterday. on the basis of past experience can someone tell me how long i should expect after BACKGROUND CHECK IS STARTED. THANKS ALOT
Week or two weeks as per looking with current working procedure . Do you have any travel history.

skrulitski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015 SA Approval 29-10-2015