waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
Hi Friends,

I am in Canada on a PR and I applied for sponsorship of my husband and 2 kids on 25 May 2016.I received sponsorship approval and my file has been transferred to NewDelhi.

I am planning to go to India in December.Can I go for vacation.If yes,for how many days can I go,Will this affect my family application.

Your inputs please so that I can book the tickets.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
BMN said:
Just got Decision Made!!!!
Very excited hopefully I don't wait long for PPR.
wow congratulations. You long wait is over. Sooo happy for you. Have a great life. :) :) :)

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
AG15 said:
Congrats . Hope for gud news this monday. Gud luck.
Thank you !

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
sammanne said:
Hi Friends,

I am in Canada on a PR and I applied for sponsorship of my husband and 2 kids on 25 May 2016.I received sponsorship approval and my file has been transferred to NewDelhi.

I am planning to go to India in December.Can I go for vacation.If yes,for how many days can I go,Will this affect my family application.

Your inputs please so that I can book the tickets.
Ya you can go on vacations . Two months would be enough and it will not affect your family application. Gud luck go book your tickets and enjoy your family time.
Tc

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
luckygirl14 said:
wow congratulations. You long wait is over. Sooo happy for you. Have a great life. :) :) :)
Thank you so much hun.
I know I've been waiting long!!!!
Hopefully I get gud news Monday

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
BMN said:
Congratulations

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
AG15 said:
CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police

They do involve in background checks depend on countries visted and stayed.
AG
its just random
some ppl get background with in a week............NDVO is GOD........or

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
BMN said:
Congrats BMN (feb 2015)
Hopefully u be ready for canadian winters!!

Sep 28, 2016
Dastur said:
Thanks. (Have your spouse attend with you). Why do you say that? my wife has an interview on the 10th of Oct and I'm still in Canada struggling to get visa. I'm not sure if I will make it but I'm trying hard.

list of interview questions asked to my wife
what is your husband name, husbands date of brith, does husband. Own his house, how many bedrooms in house, who all lives in house, asked about bother and sisters age, asked what is occupation of father in law, asked about if husband has friends,and names of those friends,were does your husband work,what is the company name that he works for,what town he works in, does your husband have a car, what type car ,what colour of car, does your husband send you money, how much money does he send,how offten does he send money,how does he send it,eg.western. Union, after marriage how many times has your husband come to see you,what are the dates,were did you and your husband go for honeymoon ,were are you and your husband going to go and travel ,now that you are Together ,what is your husband Favourite Food,what are your plans when you arrive in Canada, what is your brothers name and age,what was your date of marrage,how do you and your husband. Communicate with each other,eg.phone call,WhatsApp.email, how many relatives do you have in Canada,what is your date of birth,what is your education, do you have a job.
... Total time for wifes interview 9 minutes.......then they Asked her to call me in for interview, questions they asked me (sponsor) what is your job, why did you marry in India,my answer. Family tradtion,.and that was it. Total interview. Time for sponsor 2minutes ,then they called my wife back in and said welcome to Canada your application. Has been approved , we had already had done remedical one week before ,on our own ,without any email, it saves alot of time,we also had a new pcc ,it also saves months of time, then the officer asked for her passport.and said you will receive it back via vfs in 5 business days, and that was it .total interview. Time 11 minutes, so basically all questions were all easy,any real husband and wife should know about each other ,and make sure you have your spouse attend.with you ,because all the persons that attend alone looked very sad after there interview (failed) all couples together very happy(passed) , well guys I hope this is helpful to you all and good luck

Sep 28, 2016
what is your husband name, husbands date of brith, does husband. Own his house, how many bedrooms in house, who all lives in house, asked about bother and sisters age, asked what is occupation of father in law, asked about if husband has friends,and names of those friends,were does your husband work,what is the company name that he works for,what town he works in, does your husband have a car, what type car ,what colour of car, does your husband send you money, how much money does he send,how offten does he send money,how does he send it,eg.western. Union, after marriage how many times has your husband come to see you,what are the dates,were did you and your husband go for honeymoon ,were are you and your husband going to go and travel ,now that you are Together ,what is your husband Favourite Food,what are your plans when you arrive in Canada, what is your brothers name and age,what was your date of marrage,how do you and your husband. Communicate with each other,eg.phone call,WhatsApp.email, how many relatives do you have in Canada,what is your date of birth,what is your education, do you have a job.
... Total time for wifes interview 9 minutes.......then they Asked her to call me in for interview, questions they asked me (sponsor) what is your job, why did you marry in India,my answer. Family tradtion,.and that was it. Total interview. Time for sponsor 2minutes ,then they called my wife back in and said welcome to Canada your application. Has been approved , we had already had done remedical one week before ,on our own ,without any email, it saves alot of time,we also had a new pcc ,it also saves months of time, then the officer asked for her passport.and said you will receive it back via vfs in 5 business days, and that was it .total interview. Time 11 minutes, so basically all questions were all easy,any real husband and wife should know about each other ,and make sure you have your spouse attend.with you ,because all the persons that attend alone looked very sad after there interview (failed) all couples together very happy(passed) , well guys I hope this is helpful to you all and good luck
[/quote]

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
THE king OF PUNJAB said:
Congratulations

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
chhapa said:
Congrats BMN (feb 2015)
Hopefully u be ready for canadian winters!!
Thank you! I'm already ready lol hopefully my husband is ready!

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
THE king OF PUNJAB said:
Congrats wish u happy married life.