+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

grandtoy25

Mar 14, 2016
Just wanted to point out --

I am January 2016 applicant, but in spreadsheet put as 2015... I think I am the only grandtoy25 here... :p

All other dates are accurate but all for 2016

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Hello everyone, on my GCKEy , background check is complete. And ecas is decision made. How long do I have to wait now for further response? MP is not responding phone calls even after leaving so many voice mails.
Please advise.

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
NiyatiS said:
Hello everyone, on my GCKEy , background check is complete. And ecas is decision made. How long do I have to wait now for further response? MP is not responding phone calls even after leaving so many voice mails.
Please advise.
What is your timeline?

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
legends said:
i didn't link my application to GCkey because still confuse about Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application :-\
If husband and wife than put 2. If applicant has kids/ parents than add the number +2

avcanada

Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 july 2015
Med's Request
22 oct
Interview........
20 oct 2016
Passport Req..
hope soon
dev_123 said:
Hey Guys,

I think they are updating all rest of 2015 applications together coz since long it never happened like these many update on files. I don't know what is going on but be positive and tie up the belts coz anytime we can have updates.

T
agree with u .. be positive .. me also got dm on sponsor side .. 10july applicant . good luck to all friends . :)

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey I too got Decision made on Sponsor side..

Dont know what it means, but feels good. I never read this happening. Can anyone tell me if this is a Sign of PPR or mere Illusion.

legends

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us.

i don't know where i do mistakes in this but city of birth what should be in their? i mean whats written on passport that one so include state?

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
candysaga said:
Landed two days ago . It was a very tough interview. Thanks guys
Hi friend,
Congratulation for your endeavor! Can you tell me what are the questions asked? I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
legends said:
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

i don't know where i do mistakes in this but city of birth what should be in their? i mean whats written on passport that one so include state?
Put space in the City of birth and put 2 in the number of member....
I think I have said these answers couple of time before too.m :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
legends said:
What do I do next?
You can:

i had this problem for a very long time. i had emailed cic to get it to work. finally they told me to try just putting one space in the city of birth field. then put the country. Don't put any passport info. try that and see if it works.

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
legends said:
What do I do next?
You can:

Try to do with laptop or PC with updated version just fill application no. And uci,in place of birth just click space and leave it blank don't need any passport information just enter where you going put in member section 2 that's it I am sure it will work