+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Ammyachiever said:
;D ;D Received PPR today on sponsor's E-mail at 3:46 PM.
DM and PPR on same day 2nd september 2016... :D :D :D
Thats gud news congrats .

jgm

May 22, 2012
Menthok said:
Hi spoking,
Thank you for taking out time to respond me. By d way, re: Gckey, I have already create account through GCkey log in and my problem is whenever I try to link my application, they says no application found. Or wait 24hrs to get update, which I am passed 2 days and other reason says I might have put wrong information, which is no way I put wrong. Please help me
Try putting just a space in City of birth and put 2 in number of persons.

Sukhbhullar90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello everyone, july 15 applicant i just logged in to my Gckey account and it says eligbility in process medical passed background in process.
Can someone tell me how long they gonna take after this to ppr.

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
k.kaur said:
I got ppr just now....
pls suggest wt should I need to submit passport
What is your timeline ??

kam_cool

Mar 11, 2016
Aman181 said:
hiii my wife may 27 applicant did remedical June 24 today she got her passport back with visa we submit last Tuesday at jalandher vfs office book ticket September 10
Best of luck guys

Good luck to all :) :)[/b]
Hi Aman 181:
did the passport request letter specifically asked you to deposit your passport to jalandhar visa office or could you have mailed it directly to New Delhi.
Are you from Jalandhar?

W8ting

Apr 21, 2016
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know what it means:

"Your passport has been dispatched from VAC"

VAC..does it mean it has been dispatched from Delhi or on the way from Chandigarh to Delhi?

We submitted on 31 at Chandigarh and received Passport request on 29. Any idea how long it will take for stamping?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
W8ting said:
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know what it means:

"Your passport has been dispatched from VAC"

VAC..does it mean it has been dispatched from Delhi or on the way from Chandigarh to Delhi?

We submitted on 31 at Chandigarh and received Passport request on 29. Any idea how long it will take for stamping?
It means its on way to Delhi for stamping

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
kam_cool said:
Hi Aman 181:
did the passport request letter specifically asked you to deposit your passport to jalandhar visa office or could you have mailed it directly to New Delhi.
Are you from Jalandhar?
You can submitt your passport any where in your state . You have to use vfs service for passport submission you can't send them directly

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
AG15 said:
You can submitt your passport any where in your state . You have to use vfs service for passport submission you can't send them directly
Hi AG15
Could you please explain the procedure of submitting the passport by vfs. What all we need to carry with us? Do we need to collect it back from there only after it is stamped with visa and returned or we can get it getit directly at home after stamping of visa? I am totally unfamiliar with it. I didn't even know till I read your msg that, this is the only way to submit it. I thought you can use any reliable courier service like Fedax.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Jazz72 said:
Hi AG15
Could you please explain the procedure of submitting the passport by vfs. What all we need to carry with us? Do we need to collect it back from there only after it is stamped with visa and returned or we can get it getit directly at home after stamping of visa? I am totally unfamiliar with it. I didn't even know till I read your msg that, this is the only way to submit it. I thought you can use any reliable courier service like Fedax.
You need ppr email, two passport size photographs size specification by CIC, fees around 1100 i am not sure exactly . You can submitt your passport at Vfs and use courier delivery for home which is commonly fed ex .

Only vfs is used to submit the passport

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
W8ting said:
Congratulations to all who are done with this process.

I am May 29 applicant
Remedical completed- May 12
Interview call- May 16, Sponser missed the call
ADR (IMM5562)- May 31

Any idea on how long will they take to make decision? and did anybody else receive ADR after remedical?
[/quote] Hi
You missed the call you said, so you never had an interview and got decision made without that?

KabirJan

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone!

I sponsored my wife and now her passport is requested to be submitted in Islamabad. She lives in Kabul, Afghanistan. My question is, is it possible if someone else submits her passport and then mailed to an address in Islamabad.

Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Jazz72 said:
thanks for the quick respond to my query, it is really helpful...few more questions. How do you know about the specification of the photos? I want to keep them ready before hand only. How do you tell them them you want it delivered at home? Do they make you fill some forms. Do you have to send a prepaid envelop from Fedax for delivery to your home Address.
Inside vfs they do have photograph option and charge 100 rs for two photos which is not bad. While paying they will ask do you want delivery at home or pick up from the location. You just have to pay extra fees for your service they will do everything for you.

There is link for photo specification from vfs
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/india/prepare_your_application.html

I hope it helps.

Tc

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
AG15 said:
Inside vfs they do have photograph option and charge 100 rs for two photos which is not bad. While paying they will ask do you want delivery at home or pick up from the location. You just have to pay extra fees for your service they will do everything for you.

There is link for photo specification from vfs
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/india/prepare_your_application.html

I hope it helps.

Tc
Thank you so much .You have been a big help. :) :)