+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
Jazz72 said:
Could you explain the process. Can you submit it at any visa office? Do you have to pay any fee? will you be personally going to collect it? Can you directly courier it to Delhi office ?
Jazz they will send u a while bunch of links in ppr email. One of them will be a list of vfs's in india. Go to any one to submit ppt personally. Depending on where u live the courier service may or may not be able to deliver it to ur door. If it does..great...otherwise u will have to collect it personally at the courier office near you (can ask for address from vfs) after they have called u and told u its ready for pickup. Its very easy...dont worry at all.

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
jgm said:
Hi, Anyone unable to link account to GCkey, I am just curious, Does the city drop down in Intent to reside has two words for the city you are selecting?
Example : xyz Ont
Hi jgm,
I also cannot able to link account to GCKey (My account service Canada). It always said we cannot find your record. What is your error message?

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
PreetC said:
did you got medical ??? I am 8 may applicant and i got remedical request today finally after so many MP queries :D :D :D :D !!!! hope i dont have to wait for so long for ppr :) :)
Hi PreetC,
Can you copy paste what did your write in your email to your MP? And how did you get your MP contact information?
Help me. Thank you.
Khituk.

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
binibhv said:
FINALLY... WAIT IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
received your application for permanent residence on July 27,2015
started processing your application on September 26, 2015.
REMEDIAL WAS ON 01 JULY,2016
MP inquiry : 1st week of august !!
decision made : 25 AUG 2016 !!
PPR : 28 aug 2016 !!!
anyone travelling on12 sept 2016?? vadodara--mumbai--amsterdam--edmonton??

ssso happy...!!! and wishing all you guys ALL THE BEST !!! i hope things will work out at right time for all of you !!

need any info you can email me @ bp1686@gmail.com
Hi bini,
Please copy paste me how did you wrote email to your MP, please. I am also the same time of applying like you. Can you help me how did you get your MP contact information?
I would really appreciate.
Thanks.
khituk.

M.K.Sandhu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2015
File Transfer...
22-12-2015
Med's Request
7-09-2016
Med's Done....
9-09-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Jazz72 said:
Ok..you are going on visitor's visa. I am talking about submission of passport for immigration visa.It is the same or you have to submit the passport only at Delhi ?
It's same. You can submit at any nearest vfs.

CarmenJ

Aug 30, 2016
Hi I'm new. :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-X :-[ :-\ :-* :'([flash=200,200]http:// Here's a bunch of random stuff.[/flash] POTATO POTATO IF YOU KNOW ME MESSAGE ME, And you know me. If you are reading this, you know who I am so ask me if this is me.

chikoo123

Aug 8, 2016
You know what guys my MP was so help full.. I use to visit her frequently . and she was taking care of the file like a consultant. She told me go home relax file is approved. and she also said be ready with passport and 2 photo...I visited her 3-4 times..... and I got to know they are clearing the back log and my file is in que.. so nothing to worry..... but I was impatient every time, coz if file is approved what are we waiting for... but this time she was right I got it before Aug 31..

Basically there are only 2-3 desi families in the community i live... all white community...And MP was pleasing every time...

NiyatiS I suggest you to go to your MP they can help you at least they can know whats going on in your file.... I tried linking my application but as i have my consultant so I couldnt link that one...

Dont worry guys .... Keep your spirits high , take it as a battle and never loose hopes....

chikoo123

Aug 8, 2016
punjabikudi26 said:
HI I am also waiting after April 19th remedical .... did you do any Mp inquiry or GCMS notes that might have helped your case.. I feel like they forgot about our file as when I ordered notes interview was waived so worried why its taking them so lond to send PPR
THANKS
Punjabikudi...dont worry you are under que thats what I assume.. I did lot of MP inquire no harm.. and i applied notes didnt recived it yet...

chikoo123

Aug 8, 2016
vickymeeshu said:
Hi chikoo123
Congratulations....for PPR

I am also 14may applicant still waiting for re medical assesment rest of the things are cleared nd passed can u jst explain whats your gc key account status

Hi Vicky meeshu.... Thank you Contact your MP and find out whats going on your file, I nver linked my application... but ecas shows in process

vickymeeshu

Aug 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....
PreetC said:
did you got medical ??? I am 8 may applicant and i got remedical request today finally after so many MP queries :D :D :D :D !!!! hope i dont have to wait for so long for ppr :) :)

Congrats dear but i didn't get anything right now

vickymeeshu

Aug 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....
rose68 said:
Hi vickymeeshu,
It's not necessary. U can do any where in the world. U hv to done with panel doctor.

Rose

Thankyou very much Rose..

vickymeeshu

Aug 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....

Ok thanks chikoo123

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
parmy said:
Jazz they will send u a while bunch of links in ppr email. One of them will be a list of vfs's in india. Go to any one to submit ppt personally. Depending on where u live the courier service may or may not be able to deliver it to ur door. If it does..great...otherwise u will have to collect it personally at the courier office near you (can ask for address from vfs) after they have called u and told u its ready for pickup. Its very easy...dont worry at all.
Thank you so much for the quick and prompt response. They make us wait for so long for everything that we don' t want to cause any further delay from our side. That's why want to know the correct procedure. Had my interview on 20th July. She said the case is approved and they will ask for pp after 4 to 5 weeks. I have completed 6 weeks today. Hope to hear from them soon. It is going to be 19 months on 17 sept since they received my application. :( :(

binibhv

Aug 1, 2016
khituk said:
Hi bini,
Please copy paste me how did you wrote email to your MP, please. I am also the same time of applying like you. Can you help me how did you get your MP contact information?
I would really appreciate.
Thanks.
khituk.

it was all unplanned... one morning i checked my mail box and there was a flyer from MP from liberal party of my city (edmonton)saying they will happy to help us.. i just call them and shared my concern, they gave me an appointment and i went there withall all updated info..

so, i will suggest you, to google any mp of your area (CANADA), and just call them.. i can search for you if you tell me the city !!
all the very best !!