+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
Anyone wants to share or know of a thread on landing experience? Which airline has the least amount of stay ? Which one is best? Thanks...

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
rashu268 said:
Get in touch with your MP, and ask him to send. If you MP sends, they will be forced to attach
Yes I contact my MP .he sent paper to medical department and they said I need to wait til October...

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
k.kaur said:
can u pls share the contact of cic where u called?
will cic attend our call?
ur reply is appreciated.
thanks
I called on help centre.. Actually this is my file . My wife spounser me so they give me details but when my wife call they never disclose anything ..

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
parmy said:
Guys just to update and let everyone know passports submitted to jalandhar go to chandigarh for visa stamping. Even though upon tracking it would say its being processed at new delhi visa office. Thats why jalandhar office takes 2 or 3 days to process. We asked them at the jalandhar office and they told us it goes to chandigarh. We are expecting a pickup text tomorrow as this is day 2 and we got a txt saying its been dispached. Good luck all. God bless...
Actually dear chandigrah VFs have authority to stemp after New Delhi and wat I got to know is in future New Delhi will send all the Punjab and Haryana files to Chandigrah to process ..

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
Jotrook said:
Actually dear chandigrah VFs have authority to stemp after New Delhi and wat I got to know is in future New Delhi will send all the Punjab and Haryana files to Chandigrah to process ..
It would speed up the process !!
As for us the txt we received said its at chandigarh and has been dispached from chandigarh...this is all in 2 days. Maybe its already happening ?

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
parmy said:
It would speed up the process !!
As for us the txt we received said its at chandigarh and has been dispached from chandigarh...this is all in 2 days. Maybe its already happening ?
May be but I don't think so bcoz still visa officers r sleeping .. They r not processing may application.. Anywaz happy for u guys !!! Have gr8t life ahead !!

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Please send your personalized email to toronto star news
Email :city@thestar.ca
My email below
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter with lots of pain in my heart.i am a permanent resident of canada and one of the many permanent residence or canadian citizens got married from out of Canada. The new government has promised family reunification as their priority and they processed a few overseas cases lightning fast but now their speedy process only for visa exempt countries. India ; new delhi visa office gets larger volume of applications and there is not enough man power to process all applications faster.there are people waiting for years to get to be with their spouses.i personally know people waiting since 2014.ndvo usually start processing the application 6 to 8 months after they got the application and all that duration the file sits in the registry waiting fungus. Then they will blame on applicants saying they have not received the requested documents they were asked for and delays the process again.it is not happening with one or two files but majority of applications are dwelt this way.the indian vo never approves a trv for the spouses to come see their loved ones.so the tax payers ourselves waiting for ages to see their spouses.
But the temporary foreign workers or international students get trv approved for their spouses in a fraction of seconds while the citizens waits life time.how can you live a life without the person u loved and got married. How can a person work and improve the canadian economy when they dont have their heart while they are at work.

The government is giving work permit for inland application but how about outland applications are they any different. Is there two different kinds of spouses getting privileged and others not . Syrian refugees were admitted to canada in 3 months time period. The visa office could do all the criminality and background check within no time but why not the spouses.are they criminals?

I am not venting about just my personal problems but the majority of people who have applied outland to sponsor their spouses and whose application have been sent to bew new Delhi visa office.we are so heart broken.we are so depressed. We are so lost without our spouses.we need to see something we observe in other countries like usa or Australia. They respect spouses.they give them status less than 90 days.they give then visit visa with no issues.why not the spouses of canadian citizens or permanent residence. Are we not any better than the international students, temporary foreign workers or economic immigrants. We need to be with our spouses.we are the members of our community and country. We need our right to be with our spouses.please do understand we are humans and we love our spouses too.
Thank you..

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
Jotrook said:
May be but I don't think so bcoz still visa officers r sleeping .. They r not processing may application.. Anywaz happy for u guys !!! Have gr8t life ahead !!
I meant visa stamping. Sorry i misundetstood and didnt realize u were talking about the actual application. Thank you! Believe me i know how u all feel. I was one of u 3 days ago! Please support ur spouses and ask them for ur support while u get thru this tough time. The end will make u forget it all!!!! Good luck all...

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
parmy said:
I meant visa stamping. Sorry i misundetstood and didnt realize u were talking about the actual application. Thank you! Believe me i know how u all feel. I was one of u 3 days ago! Please support ur spouses and ask them for ur support while u get thru this tough time. The end will make u forget it all!!!! Good luck all...

That's really ok ..

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Ahuja Gulshan said:
Hi, i am june 10, 2015 applicant.. ADR on may 25 and my wife got her remedical done on aug 3.. since than there is nothing.. .. does anyone have any idea how long it will take and what will be the next step..should i go to the MP? please advise.. m worried. Thanks alot.
Yours is similar to my timeline.. You will receive update in a week for sure

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Maggiemalhotra,

GcKey says:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

As per MP my file has been approved and passport request is following with in one or two weeks.
GCKey is not updated.. Better check vth ecas once in a day.

kamal8781

Jul 14, 2014
ENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Birth and/or baptism certificate Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
• old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter’s ID card.
m confused about this .do I need to send original voter card or original school certificates?

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnybegood said:
Please send your personalized email to toronto star news
Email :city@thestar.ca
My email below
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter with lots of pain in my heart.i am a permanent resident of canada and one of the many permanent residence or canadian citizens got married from out of Canada. The new government has promised family reunification as their priority and they processed a few overseas cases lightning fast but now their speedy process only for visa exempt countries. India ; new delhi visa office gets larger volume of applications and there is not enough man power to process all applications faster.there are people waiting for years to get to be with their spouses.i personally know people waiting since 2014.ndvo usually start processing the application 6 to 8 months after they got the application and all that duration the file sits in the registry waiting fungus. Then they will blame on applicants saying they have not received the requested documents they were asked for and delays the process again.it is not happening with one or two files but majority of applications are dwelt this way.the indian vo never approves a trv for the spouses to come see their loved ones.so the tax payers ourselves waiting for ages to see their spouses.
But the temporary foreign workers or international students get trv approved for their spouses in a fraction of seconds while the citizens waits life time.how can you live a life without the person u loved and got married. How can a person work and improve the canadian economy when they dont have their heart while they are at work.

The government is giving work permit for inland application but how about outland applications are they any different. Is there two different kinds of spouses getting privileged and others not . Syrian refugees were admitted to canada in 3 months time period. The visa office could do all the criminality and background check within no time but why not the spouses.are they criminals?

I am not venting about just my personal problems but the majority of people who have applied outland to sponsor their spouses and whose application have been sent to bew new Delhi visa office.we are so heart broken.we are so depressed. We are so lost without our spouses.we need to see something we observe in other countries like usa or Australia. They respect spouses.they give them status less than 90 days.they give then visit visa with no issues.why not the spouses of canadian citizens or permanent residence. Are we not any better than the international students, temporary foreign workers or economic immigrants. We need to be with our spouses.we are the members of our community and country. We need our right to be with our spouses.please do understand we are humans and we love our spouses too.
Thank you..
atta boy johnybegood! well said. there has to be some media attention. On a side note, Phillipino spousal times have halved, why not indian??

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO NDVO

USA IMMIGRATION DOING MUCH BETTER THEN CANADA. MY FRIEND 6 MONTHS AGO MARRIED WITH USA CITIZEN GIRL. NOW HE RECEIVED HIS DOCUMENT FOR THE FINAL INTERVIEW AND VISA..

REALY FEELING SAD FOR ALL WHO WAITING TO GET REPLY FROM NDVO...

GOD PLEASE DO HELP AND CLEAR ALL CASES ASAP.....

vkvhcyke

Apr 28, 2015
SR0715 said:
My wife's remedical was done on june 23. Apparently NDVO sent an email on July 26 requesting for PCC from Canada (my is here with me since October - more than 6 months now) and some other documents. They gave us 90 days to fulfill the request.

Do not worry, your PR will not be cancelled. Tell your MP about the current situation you are in. NDVO will most likely issue you a new letter with a more recent date.
We got an email requesting for re-medical again on August 16, 2016. Completed re-medical on August 22, 2016. Waiting for an update now. Hope it happens soon.

Original email for re-medical was sent by them on June 23, 2016.

My MP office was a great help.