31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Your medical is the only pending thing. Once they received medical, you are good to go. Background check only shows in process when eligibility clear.
There are chances that GC is not up to date always. One person received PPR while his background check was showing not started, eligibility in progress and medical passed.
I hope you will get re-medical request soon.
I am 8 may applicant. You are also may 2015 applicant ?? did you got medical or anything???

vickymeeshu

Aug 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....
PreetC said:
Hi there i linked my application and i find below . it is mentioned that medical results not needed but it is expired already in march 2016..... i am not sure if this is correct info or not .
As per GCMS notes my eligibility, criminality is passed and it is mentioned here as per progress :( :( :(. Do you know how long it will take for me to reach final decision any idea ???????

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Hi Preet
I am 14 may applicant and i think we both are in same boat.. my status is also same as yours nd in case notes everything is passed only remedical assesment is pending but still now i didn't get any email from them.. its really frustrating but nothing is in our hands....

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
PreetC said:
Hi there i linked my application and i find below . it is mentioned that medical results not needed but it is expired already in march 2016..... i am not sure if this is correct info or not .
As per GCMS notes my eligibility, criminality is passed and it is mentioned here as per progress :( :( :(. Do you know how long it will take for me to reach final decision any idea ???????

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
We got same rply ... Note as well as linked . Have u done with re medical or not ?? Bcoz I did on 3rd may and it's almost 99days but still it show same as ur.. That mean they have not updated new medical yet .. Have to contact with MP yet ??

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Vizzynuts said:
I checked myCIC this morning and noticed that the "Review of Medical Result" shows "Passed". My wife did her medicals on Friday last week and I think its too quick. Is it possible that this "Passed" remark is for the Original medical that she submitted or is it for the new one? Is there any way to know?

If it helps, she did at the doctors that was eMedical capable. So I'd imagine it might be fast, but not sure how much quicker.

Vizz will, Vizz will, ROCK YOU.
Did u got any mail regarding this update ??

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
Jotrook said:
We got same rply ... Note as well as linked . Have u done with re medical or not ?? Bcoz I did on 3rd may and it's almost 99days but still it show same as ur.. That mean they have not updated new medical yet .. Have to contact with MP yet ??
Nope ..... i am still waiting for re-medical ... i also did MP inquiry to send me medical as everything is passed and cic mentioned that they will send me remdical when appropriate time will come :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: i have no idea when is that appropriate time is it after 19 months :( :( :( :( :( as per my notes everything is passed and updated on 13 may 2015 and after there is no update or remedical request .......

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
vickymeeshu said:
Hi Preet
I am 14 may applicant and i think we both are in same boat.. my status is also same as yours nd in case notes everything is passed only remedical assesment is pending but still now i didn't get any email from them.. its really frustrating but nothing is in our hands....
Did you check with your MP ????

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi, I am trying to log in GC account but can't. This is my second marriage and my husband too. My husband has 2 kids but not in this application. So, how many family members should i write? Help me please.

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
PreetC said:
Nope ..... i am still waiting for re-medical ... i also did MP inquiry to send me medical as everything is passed and cic mentioned that they will send me remdical when appropriate time will come :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: i have no idea when is that appropriate time is it after 19 months :( :( :( :( :( as per my notes everything is passed and updated on 13 may 2015 and after there is no update or remedical request .......

If I m not worng Thn visa officer does have right to extend ur medical , so may be they have extended but i know its sucks .. Still hope for best ..

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
vickymeeshu said:
Hi Preet
Hi Vickymeeshu,

Please provide you time line as following info will be added in the spreadsheet:

App. Filed
AOR Received
AOR2
Medical date:

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
HI,

Following applicant please update your interview date:

Bhavesh Canada
Iqbalkhattra/shine_like_a_star
Grilled
Kuljeetsingh
Sam-Sanghvi
Har23Sukh
Punjabi1986

If any of above noted applicant or anyone else who had interviewed in July, please provide the update info on your file.

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
hammycapry said:
hi..my friend accompnied her husband during interview two days ago .she was here from last three months.she told them that dhe had to quit the job and everything .they didnt say anything.just said in order to apply for citizenship u have to be there for two years ..her interview is passed and waiting for ppr
did they tell her at the interview that it is passed ??

SR0715

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
SR0715 said:
Thank you PGU.

My wife's re-Medical is updated and logged into the system. Her medical is now valid till July 2017. So it is not medical they are requesting for. The MP enquiry also said the same thing.

The problem maybe because my wife does not have a last name in her passport. Only given name. I made a mistake of adding one of her names as her last name on her forms. Maybe NDVO needs clarification on that.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also my wife is here with me in Canada on TRV since October. Maybe they want a PCC from here. I hope it is something very simple that they are asking for.
My wife's re-Medical is updated and logged into the system. Her medical is now valid till July 2017. So it is not medical they are requesting for. The MP enquiry also said the same thing.

The problem maybe because my wife does not have a last name in her passport. Only given name. I made a mistake of adding one of her names as her last name on her forms. Maybe NDVO needs clarification on that.

Also my wife is here with me in Canada on TRV since October. Maybe they want a PCC from here. I hope it is something very simple that they are asking for.

Can anyone SENIOR MEMBERS shed some light on this?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
SR0715 said:

Can anyone SENIOR MEMBERS shed some light on this?
To Make sure about name confusion, you should order GCMS notes, VO could have mentioned something in notes if he/she has confusion on name matter.

PCC from Canada only required If your wife is living in Canada for more than 6 months otherwise not.

Har23sukh

Jun 10, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
HI,

Following applicant please update your interview date:
26 September
Bhavesh Canada
Iqbalkhattra/shine_like_a_star
Grilled
Kuljeetsingh
Sam-Sanghvi
Har23Sukh
Punjabi1986

If any of above noted applicant or anyone else who had interviewed in July, please provide the update info on your file.

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
BV2015 said:
Hi, I am trying to log in GC account but can't. This is my second marriage and my husband too. My husband has 2 kids but not in this application. So, how many family members should i write? Help me please.
Fill file no (application number), leave date of birth blank, put only passport information (passport # issue date, expiry date). leave blank city and country name.
Other Application Information part, key in province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members (2),