+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

rj028

Jul 21, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I am silent reader here. First of all "Congratulation" for those who got PPR, & "Good Luck" who has interview in pipeline.

Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 02-Nov-2015
AOR Received.: 22-Dec-2015
Sponsorship Approval...:24-Feb-2016
Supporting doc's Request.: 26-Feb-2016
AOR 2 Received...:07-Mar-2016
Medical Done....: 07-Mar-2016
RPRF Done...:10-Mar-2016
File Transfer...: 24-Apr-2016
Interview........: Hope Not
Passport Req..: Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...: Not Yet

I have received email from CIC to submit medical, after 4 days I received email to pay RPRF in order to expedite the processing of your application, but it been 4 months, I haven't heard from CIC. While checking application status it shows "In Process".

I have also applied for TRV 2 times to meet my wife but unfortunately it is rejected.

My question is - 1) Does TRV affects on PR process
2) I haven't heard from CIC yet, so is everything on track ?

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
I sent my application same date as you NOV 2,and my file was transferred to NDVO Jan 28. I have not heard anything from them yet, i think they are working on AUG/OCT applicants. It seems like they contacted you as your missing information but they might not have started looking at your file just yet. You should hear from them in 1-2 months hopefully :) you can also order notes to see the status of your application.

rj028 said:
Hello Seniors,

I am silent reader here. First of all "Congratulation" for those who got PPR, & "Good Luck" who has interview in pipeline.

I have received email from CIC to submit medical, after 4 days I received email to pay RPRF in order to expedite the processing of your application, but it been 4 months, I haven't heard from CIC. While checking application status it shows "In Process".

I have also applied for TRV 2 times to meet my wife but unfortunately it is rejected.

SR0715

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
I did MP enquiry since I have not heard back from CIC since I submitted my remed (July 2). The MP enquiry revealed the following:

"A letter requesting information and documents was sent on July 26, 2016. It is important that your constituent’s spouse provides the information within the timeframe indicated in the email. Failure to do so may lead to an administrative closure of the file."

My wife never received any email from CIC. They must have sent it to the wrong email address. I have called the MP to ask NDVO to send another email with the correct email address.

Any other suggestions?

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
SR0715 said:
I did MP enquiry since I have not heard back from CIC since I submitted my remed (July 2). The MP enquiry revealed the following:

"A letter requesting information and documents was sent on July 26, 2016. It is important that your constituent’s spouse provides the information within the timeframe indicated in the email. Failure to do so may lead to an administrative closure of the file."

My wife never received any email from CIC. They must have sent it to the wrong email address. I have called the MP to ask NDVO to send another email with the correct email address.

Any other suggestions?
Hi, ask your MP to communicate on this issue with NDVO. MP will communicate with NDVO and update you.

In my case, i sent my baby's (new born) documents to NDVO 2 times with case specific enquiry and 1 time physical documents via DHL.

but even after 3 months of sending the documents when I did MP enquiry, i got reply that NDVO is not having your new born information, My MP office representative asked me to send documents to her and she will forward it to NDVO. I did order notes ( 2 months after MP sent the documents) and found information is updated.

Now waiting for DM/PPR as re-medicals were done on March 19, 2016.

Its frustrating ............. I don't know if we can challenge CIC/NDVO process in court but seriously there must be a way to protest this lengthy waiting process.

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oct applicant here, medical expires tomm and no update. anyone got remedicals?

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
wasimkaulas said:
My Interview was waived and did my remedicals later new officer was not satisfied with our pics and he recommended an interview. Yes our eligibility was passed. When I did Mp Inquiry CIC sent me Interview date.
Really Interview after eligibility passed ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

rj028

Jul 21, 2016
can1989 said:
I sent my application same date as you NOV 2,and my file was transferred to NDVO Jan 28. I have not heard anything from them yet, i think they are working on AUG/OCT applicants. It seems like they contacted you as your missing information but they might not have started looking at your file just yet. You should hear from them in 1-2 months hopefully :) you can also order notes to see the status of your application.

Thanks for information dude :)

Har23sukh

Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone
Need little help. If ur pcc and medical is expired and you got an interview call. Do we need to do that before interview or we have to wait for them to say something for that.
Thanks

hammycapry

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2016
AOR Received.
April 21 2016
File Transfer...
May 30 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 25 2016
Interview........
Hope not to face interview
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
After pasport request
LANDED..........
After visa stamping
Har23sukh said:
Hello everyone
Need little help. If ur pcc and medical is expired and you got an interview call. Do we need to do that before interview or we have to wait for them to say something for that.
Thanks
hi just get ur medical redone and a new pcc and u can submit it on the counter while having interview.my friend just had interview two days ago and they askd for both but luckily they were having fresh one with them otherwise its a waste of almost two months again]

Har23sukh

Jun 10, 2016
hammycapry said:
Har23sukh said:
Hello everyone
Thanks
hi just get ur medical redone and a new pcc and u can submit it on the counter while having interview.my friend just had interview two days ago and they askd for both but luckily they were having fresh one with them otherwise its a waste of almost two months again]
thanks alot

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
prab14 said:
i tried linking in application, says my lawyer have access to my application. don't know what to do.
You need to remove his access or ur lawyer can only link your application for you.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
rj028 said:
Hello Seniors,

Rejection of trv dosen't effect your pr application.

Right now ndvo is processing april,may,june,july,aug,sept files you your turn will come soon and everything is on track..

jalan123

Jul 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22ND JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
NON
Med's Request
29 JUNE 2016
Med's Done....
30 JUNE 2016
Interview........
NON
Passport Req..
9 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
11 AUGUST
PreetC said:
Really Interview after eligibility passed ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hi dear i could not digest this thing ,that you have eligibility pas and interview ..look there is some thing miss communication .the mp receive
msg may be before the eligibility passed it was pass or passed if pass then interview is possible if passed then not,coz either something in doubt so please check it with your mp again and that may be telephonic interview ..some thing is miss communication..