NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
harry1612 said:
Got remedical request today morning. Finally got some good news after 110 days of submitting ADR. Hope others waiting as well get re meds and ppr soon. All the best!!
Wahoo Great news, I was thinking about you today as I am also in same queue, waiting after ADR. Best of luck... waiting to hear more good news. :) :) :) :) :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Got Notes today. Interview is cancelled and VO is willing to accept, if all our submitted docs is satisfactory.

ADR submitted on 29 June.

Requested notes on 5th July.

Chd302

Aug 2, 2016
Dhaksha said:
I had my interview on July 27th... I was called in counter num 6 not sure if she is south indian or punjabi lady... She was not rude bt the interview went for 2 hrs... Though I explained her it was luv marriage my parents were against she kept asking for fire and priest Tongue she had detailed look at all papers which I took it was almost 1000 pages in-between she was asking wats ur Husband hobby Wat he does in weekend where he stays wats his sister name... Finally she said I'm taking my pcc and medicals bt dint say if she is approving or not she just told I wil mail u... I'm little worried...
hi my wife had a interview on 26th july, french lady she was good, accepted medical and told interview
Passed. Waiting for ppr, keep in touch, my whatapp number is 0014162943865 Toronto number, lemme knw if if u get ppr request first, vice versa

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
jaggy999 said:
Got Notes today. Interview is cancelled and VO is willing to accept, if all our submitted docs is satisfactory.

Whats your timeline? When did u apply ur application? When was ur medical n remedical?

Ammyachiever

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
jaggy999 said:

ADR (PCC) was submitted on 8th June, nothing so far !! :mad: :mad:

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi Guys

I am 12 may 2015 Applicant ,recieved notes recently with NOTHING STARTED status .I did MP enquiry after notes and they said file is been picked and they doing background checks of primary applicant.
Does anyone has any idea what is the next step ,Does it mean they have passed Eligibility?

Your suggestions will be welcomed .

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Guys when you get DM do they send you an email saying that your application is approved or rejected?

My husband had his interview on july the 3rd and it did not go well. The officer was not satisfied. I verified our Ecas now and it shows DM.
i'm really worried. :(

Chd302

Aug 2, 2016
ANJAANI said:
Guys when you get DM do they send you an email saying that your application is approved or rejected?

My husband had his interview on july the 3rd and it did not go well. The officer was not satisfied. I verified our Ecas now and it shows DM.
did they accepted remedical or any other documents on the spot
If yes it means all good, if nothing was due or expired till today then still its good news, don't worry

dgame

Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-08-2015
File Transfer...
29-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Thanks. I successfully linked my application based on your instructions below. I was making a mistake of enetring 1 instead of 2 for number of family members.

On the application status it shows review in progress for review of eligibility and says nothing after review of submitted documents. Is that normal? I am thinking they are reviewing the application now and will be asking for PPR soon. Just being optimistic. :)
I was requested to submit the remedical in June.
Hoping for the best. God bless every one.

rammy_xyz said:
Here's step by step:
1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, key in your answer and click continue button.
8. Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the drop down menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the drop down menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, drop down menu select your Application number and Family Name
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
passport information. leave blank city and country name
15. Other Application Information part, key in province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members (2),
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
wasimkaulas said:
Whats your timeline? When did u apply ur application? When was ur medical n remedical?
Applied on 30 Jan 2015

Aor1 31 march 2015
Aor2 18 April 2015
Adr 21 june 2016
Adr sent 29 june 2016

No updates since then

harry1612

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2015/05-08-16 Remeds
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Wahoo Great news, I was thinking about you today as I am also in same queue, waiting after ADR. Best of luck... waiting to hear more good news. :) :) :) :) :)
I pray for everybody waiting to get the updates soon and get done and over with this waiting

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

im trying to link my application with my cic account but still im trying to find my application. Every time not found.
yesterday, i tried only 2 times in last 24 hours , but after 2nd try i got locked for next 24 hours .

dont know what could be the reason ?

Need help :D

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
JMCanadian said:
Hello everyone

im trying to link my application with my cic account but still im trying to find my application. Every time not found.
yesterday, i tried only 2 times in last 24 hours , but after 2nd try i got locked for next 24 hours .

dont know what could be the reason ?

Need help :D
Try it again once its unlocked and enter all information of principal applicant ..

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
Dhaksha said:
I had my interview on July 27th... I was called in counter num 6 not sure if she is south indian or punjabi lady... She was not rude bt the interview went for 2 hrs... Though I explained her it was luv marriage my parents were against she kept asking for fire and priest Tongue she had detailed look at all papers which I took it was almost 1000 pages in-between she was asking wats ur Husband hobby Wat he does in weekend where he stays wats his sister name... Finally she said I'm taking my pcc and medicals bt dint say if she is approving or not she just told I wil mail u... I'm little worried...
Can you please tell in detail what kind of questions do they ask?

Thanks.

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
ANJAANI said:

Do you know what did they ask him?