10-07-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
PreetC said:
Really how you know that ??? Is that a guess ??
Got informed from a known person working in MP's office. well, it's just what was I told and not sure if it's true.

habbug

May 16, 2016
Ammyachiever said:
Got informed from a known person working in MP's office
i linked my application nd now i can see application status .
my question if they request passport will they send me a email or they going to send a msg to that online account ?? confused after linking my application any help guys ??

Ammyachiever

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
habbug said:
i linked my application nd now i can see application status .
my question if they request passport will they send me a email or they going to send a msg to that online account ?? confused after linking my application any help guys ??
Well, it reads that you no longer will receive mails about correspondence once you link your account. You will receive a message on your account regarding it.

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Ammyachiever said:
Well, it reads that you no longer will receive mails about correspondence once you link your account. You will receive a message on your account regarding it.
I am getting tensed...as o get my aor etc on another email..if i have remedical request how will i get it??on my that id which i linked gc key ???pleeeeeaaaseeee hellp

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Harleen.61 said:
I am getting tensed...as o get my aor etc on another email..if i have remedical request how will i get it??on my that id which i linked gc key ???pleeeeeaaaseeee hellp
hey harleen
i think ...u ll gt every updates on Ur id through which u linked....bcz i also Read before linking m'y account.rest u confrm frm other senior membres...

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Please help me I applied online tourist visa 1 July today I got reply back that my application is refused and closed when I open the refusal letter there is nothing mentioning on that not my name,address,application no.,no refusal reason every thing is blank just blank refusal letter but when I open my status where they wrote application refused they wrote your work permit is refused how can this possible I fill imm5257 form every things for tourist visa how this is possible please explain me if anyone have any idea

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
jalan123 said:
;) :D ;D :eek: 8) :'(
I know everyone is stressed and frustrated me too,actually we dnt have patience ..Just wan..na let you know as my friend is working with immigration ..July This month is vacation time in Canada and embassy in foreigns too ..Som most of employees Canada are on Vacation .I believe every one is gonna get answers and replies from Embassy in starting from first week of August so be ready for all of ur answers in August ..
Cheers Guys..
Ravi
I do believe so.
One of my family friend friend got a letter from embassy explaining about temporarily work being shut down for two months. I don't have further solid information yet but this is what they told. so hope they pick up from August.

Varadar

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
AOR1: April 05,2016 | AOR2: May 04, 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
April 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 18, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08,2016
Harleen.61 said:
Don't worry, This is much better system than the bulk email communications.

In your case,if you do get a Re-medical (hope you get soon) request, it will be a message in your CIC account. you will also get a notification in your email (registered with CIC account) that you have new message in CIC account.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I'm May 6th applicant
It's showing in process since July 2015 however they asked me to submit the add docs and my medical was done on 1st Aug my wife is fedup of the Cic system and I hav had Enuff of this wait game... lets see if they reply this month or not for medical otherwise I'm done with this process anyone in the same shoes ?
Didn't applied notes neither MP

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
Khan2001 said:
I'm May 6th applicant
It's showing in process since July 2015 however they asked me to submit the add docs and my medical was done on 1st Aug my wife is fedup of the Cic system and I hav had Enuff of this wait game... lets see if they reply this month or not for medical otherwise I'm done with this process anyone in the same shoes ?
I am 8 may applicant, waiting for medical request.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Hello everyone!

My husband had his interview on July 25 at the NDVO. I accompanied him from Canada for the interview. He was called into Booth No. 3 and interviewed by a french Canadian lady for about 15-20 minutes. He was asked the following:

1. How long did you stay with your ex for?
2. Why did you separate?
3. Shows him a picture and asked who was in the picture?

Then she closed the file and said I am convinced your relationship is genuine and "Welcome to Canada". Then she casually started talking to him about what he will do when he moves to Canada etc. and then said to him that she has not had time to update the medical and PCC on the file but she will check and update it and then send us information via email. He submitted his medical to her on the day-of but we didn't have PCC so don't knwo about that. Then he just came out.

Can anyone tell me what the next step usually is? Will they send a re-PCC request? or direct PPR? And how long does it typically take to hear back from them for anythign after the interview?

We are Feb 2015 applicants. Hoping to hear from them soon now. E-cas status still shows as "In Process".

Thanks!!

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Khan2001 said:
I'm May 6th applicant
Count me in.. But don't you thnk Canada is such a beautiful country to live in? Worth waiting!!

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
priya_7 said:
Hello everyone!

My husband had his interview on July 25 at the NDVO. I accompanied him from Canada for the interview. He was called into Booth No. 3 and interviewed by a french Canadian lady for about 15-20 minutes. He was asked the following:

1. How long did you stay with your ex for?
2. Why did you separate?
3. Shows him a picture and asked who was in the picture?

Then she closed the file and said I am convinced your relationship is genuine and "Welcome to Canada". Then she casually started talking to him about what he will do when he moves to Canada etc. and then said to him that she has not had time to update the medical and PCC on the file but she will check and update it and then send us information via email. He submitted his medical to her on the day-of but we didn't have PCC so don't knwo about that. Then he just came out.

Can anyone tell me what the next step usually is? Will they send a re-PCC request? or direct PPR? And how long does it typically take to hear back from them for anythign after the interview?

We are Feb 2015 applicants. Hoping to hear from them soon now. E-cas status still shows as "In Process".

Thanks!!
According to your conversation during interview I think you will get ppr .. wish u luck

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jini said:
I do believe so.
One of my family friend friend got a letter from embassy explaining about temporarily work being shut down for two months. I don't have further solid information yet but this is what they told. so hope they pick up from August.
When did he get the letter, and why?
Please let us know

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
AG15 said:
According to your conversation during interview I think you will get ppr .. wish u luck
Thank you AG15!

We were very surprised ourselves as to why we really had the interview. But do you know how long it would take to hear back from them? The fact that worries me is that she asked only 3 questions and she said she as satisfied but still never asked for the passport on the spot....and I dont even know if you can mail the passport INTO India from another country to get it stamped...so does that mean another trip from my husband to India for passport stamping??