Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Sss2015 said:
Dear Aspirants,

PA here, May 29, 2015 applicant.

Upfront medical expired in April. Re-medical (Chest x-ray) request on May 03, 2016 completed on May 05, 2016.

I never sent anything like medical receipt or re-medical acknowledgment or anything. Neither have I done any MP enquiry or Notes or linking application, so i am not sure about any internals/details.

Received ADR today requesting for PCC from Saudi Arabia and Letter of employment.

------------------------ Exact e-mail contents-------------------------
 > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FROM KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/26
 > Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS OF EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING FOR EMPLOYMENT This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/26 (Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: PA is husband and wife is the sponsor, Married for 4 years, have 2 kids in common, all of them (wife + 2 kids) are Canadian citizen.

Request:
1. Could anyone please guide me or share your experience for obtaining PCC from Saudi Arabia.
2. Letter of employment is required from current employer only or all the employers I've worked with.... Please note that I have a huge Employment/travel history of 12+ years.

Looking forward to your kind advise.

Thanking you.

Best Regards,
Sss2015.
Hi Sss2015,

*Can you tell me where are you right now (India or Saudi Arabia) so I can explain you the steps to get PCC from Saudi Arabia, because both have bit different process?
*Its better to collect employment letter from all employers or as many as possible. You must have indicated about your employments in your visa application. Try to get the letter from all of them (mentioned in the application) by matching the dates with application.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsbhatti said:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

This is my file Status ....Can nyone help me out what it is about ???

i guess only when the background checks change to in progress then its towards the completion of the process

Sss2015

Apr 23, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Sss2015,

*Can you tell me where are you right now (India or Saudi Arabia) so I can explain you the steps to get PCC from Saudi Arabia, because both have bit different process?
*Its better to collect employment letter from all employers or as many as possible. You must have indicated about your employments in your visa application. Try to get the letter from all of them (mentioned in the application) by matching the dates with application.
Greetings.

Dear Rammy_xyz,

Thank you for your swift response, really appreciate that.

1. Yes please, I have the visa flexibility to travel (India/Saudi Arabia/Canada/or other). Please guide me through the process and I would prefer/opt a less tedious one.

2. Thank you, I will start collecting as many employment records/certificates as possible and submit the same to New-Delhi for ease of processing.

Looking forward to your kind advise.

Best Regards,
Sss2015.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
kumarvic said:
Hi

I sponsored my wife on 29 July 2015. My file was received in Delhi on 30th September 2015 but my sponsorship application status and PR application status both are showing as still in process. Should I contact CIC as they should of approved my sponsorship application atleast if not the PR application? Or is it just normal
You asking if your sponsorship is approved an year later??
Yes
No need to contact cic for this purpose
Good day

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rammy_xyz said:
Hi jaggy999,

as per CIC

"The applicant's interview has been cancelled means that we have decided that an interview that we scheduled was not required."
I read that buddy....But I don't trust it completely. GCMS notes should definitely confirm this with VO's notes

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
mikee23 said:
i guess only when the background checks change to in progress then its towards the completion of the process

Mikee we are guessing i hope these guesses will turn into reality too as soon as possible

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
AG15 said:
So finally its works
Gud
actually my husband passport was issued in australia and i put australia in country and when i put india than its acceptable.

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
could someone please help me to link the application thing .. I tired 5 times and it locked me out last night so I am going to try tonight again ,,, any tip will help me thanks .

I tried with application id and family name .. passport number but I don't know how I have to put city name as on mu husband's passport it says pind,city,punjab and also how many ppl I tried with 1 and 2 ..I assume I m doing place of birth wrong please help

thanks

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
punjabikudi26 said:
could someone please help me to link the application thing .. I tired 5 times and it locked me out last night so I am going to try tonight again ,,, any tip will help me thanks .

I tried with application id and family name .. passport number but I don't know how I have to put city name as on mu husband's passport it says pind,city,punjab and also how many ppl I tried with 1 and 2 ..I assume I m doing place of birth wrong please help

thanks

It's about ur passport detail not ur husband's date of issue and expiry of passport ,birthplace and country which is mentioned in ur passport

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nav Rana said:
It's about ur passport detail not ur husband's date of issue and expiry of passport ,birthplace and country which is mentioned in ur passport
Hi Nav Rana,

I have the same issue.I am sponsoring my wife so tried entering all her details but it locked me out as well.So should i be entering my details?

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Nav Rana

my linked application shows as following:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started
Dear in my case background is "in progress " but medical is "not need at the time "

Wat does this mean ???

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabikudi26 said:

thanks
i got it with the first try......i chose application no and UCi , i didn't put the place of birth city....just the issue and expiry dates of passport (only the applicant details).....and the province you are going to move and the city where your sponsor lives should work.

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
lakb said:
Hi Nav Rana,

I have the same issue.I am sponsoring my wife so tried entering all her details but it locked me out as well.So should i be entering my details?

I choose the option application and uci number . I didn't tried with family name . U can try once with application and uci number . U have to enter her uci and her passport details there .

Headhunters

Apr 20, 2016
Nav Rana said:
Where is the option to link to application??

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nav Rana said:
I choose the option application and uci number . I didn't tried with family name . U can try once with application and uci number . U have to enter her uci and her passport details there .
Thanks will try again once i am unlocked.