Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Hi all...
Landed safely at Edmonton on 16th.
The Landing was quick... The staff was very cooperative.
;D 8) ;D
I wish speedy PPR and Visa for all. May Waheguru Ji bless us all.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Canbob said:
Can please someone tell me what exact documents do we need for remedial as i have booked my appointment for Monday. Thx
You need email print out you got from Ndvo for medical, Orignal passport, xerox of passport sometimes they ask, 4 recent passport size photographs and fees for the mediacal.

MayaL

May 2, 2016
Hi senior members,

I received re-medical email and below are contents of the same. Is this just x-ray and lab tests or full medical ?

Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.

Really appreciate any quick response

Canbob

Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 12, 2015
Med's Request
Jun 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun 20, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept22, 2016
LANDED..........
oct02, 2016
AG15 said:
You need email print out you got from Ndvo for medical, Orignal passport, xerox of passport sometimes they ask, 4 recent passport size photographs and fees for the mediacal.
Appreciate it

Canbob

Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 12, 2015
Med's Request
Jun 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun 20, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept22, 2016
LANDED..........
oct02, 2016
MayaL said:
Hi senior members,

I received re-medical email and below are contents of the same. Is this just x-ray and lab tests or full medical ?

Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.

Really appreciate any quick response
That's the same request I got. It's a full medical. Do it asap and hope we two and rest of all unite with their loved ones.

Sahiban21

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th June 2015
AOR Received.
31 aug 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10 sept 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 25th aprl 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical 4th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 11 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hy .. I hv submitted my psprt on 15th June at vfs chd nd not received it yet ...hw many days it vl take ???

Aman181

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
may 27 applicant last medical 23april waiting for remedical in process sep26 2015
Did mp enqury they said ndvo request remedical on May 30 but still I got nthing no email no pepar mail
Aplly gems note today lets see wt happen mp says wait until next Tuesday if. U got nthing after that again we gone do another enqury that wy we can't got nthing
Hope for best

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Hello everyone,

I feel really helpless today. What do i do? Please suggest.

Eligibility passed on 4th week of April. 25th april. According to MP, criminality and security hasn't started as of last week. And MP said that cic is aiming to take decision by the month of December. He also said that they haven't started yet and they start those checks, it will take about 2-3 months.
Will i have to wait till December???

What do i do to expedite this procedure?? Any help?? Any suggestion???

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Sahiban21 said:
Hy .. I hv submitted my psprt on 15th June at vfs chd nd not received it yet ...hw many days it vl take ???
Hey, same here. My husband submitted his passport on 15th in chd vfs. The vfs chd ppl say that passport collecting day is monday irrespective of passport submission date. I guess we have to wait for monday. But wait, i heard its holiday in India on monday. Will vfs chd be closed on monday?? No idea

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
NiyatiS said:
Hello everyone,

I feel really helpless today. What do i do? Please suggest.

Eligibility passed on 4th week of April. 25th april. According to MP, criminality and security hasn't started as of last week. And MP said that cic is aiming to take decision by the month of December. He also said that they haven't started yet and they start those checks, it will take about 2-3 months.
Will i have to wait till December???

What do i do to expedite this procedure?? Any help?? Any suggestion???
I would say don't listen to your MP. He is demoralizing you. He gave you 19 month timeline on cic website. Your elibility is clear and you might have done your Remed as well ??? If yes, you will get PPR / DM anytime. Seems like your case is simple as your eligibility is clear. Criminality and other stuff does not take time. It's just a matter of when they pick your file after Remed.

You have to understand MP only tell you status of files if your application is within 19 month period. He by no mean would push immigration department to process your file.

I don't thing there is anyone who can expedite the procedure.

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
PB# said:
I would say don't listen to your MP. He is demoralizing you. He gave you 19 month timeline on cic website. Your elibility is clear and you might have done your Remed as well ??? If yes, you will get PPR / DM anytime. Seems like your case is simple as your eligibility is clear. Criminality and other stuff does not take time. It's just a matter of when they pick your file after Remed.

You have to understand MP only tell you status of files if your application is within 19 month period. He by no mean would push immigration department to process your file.

I don't thing there is anyone who can expedite the procedure.
This was third inquiry. First two were by email and this time he called CIC agent from Canada. And he translated all information that he was provided from immigration.
Even he said that it should not take this long after remedical , and he proposed by himself that he will call them instead of email and wait for their reply. He called them, got all information and called my husband in few hours.

My re medical was done on 21st April. About 2 months. People around my timeline have reached Canada also.

My question is why they are holding up my file just for security check??

Does the destiny place in canada matter or origin place from india??

Sahiban21

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th June 2015
AOR Received.
31 aug 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10 sept 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 25th aprl 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical 4th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 11 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Shiv612 said:
Hey, same here. My husband submitted his passport on 15th in chd vfs. The vfs chd ppl say that passport collecting day is monday irrespective of passport submission date. I guess we have to wait for monday. But wait, i heard its holiday in India on monday. Will vfs chd be closed on monday?? No idea
...hawww realy I dun think so ...... Baki dekho ki hunda

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
NiyatiS said:
This was third inquiry. First two were by email and this time he called CIC agent from Canada. And he translated all information that he was provided from immigration.
Even he said that it should not take this long after remedical , and he proposed by himself that he will call them instead of email and wait for their reply. He called them, got all information and called my husband in few hours.

My re medical was done on 21st April. About 2 months. People around my timeline have reached Canada also.

My question is why they are holding up my file just for security check??

Does the destiny place in canada matter or origin place from india??

hey what is your timeline ?? I also remedical on april 19th and haven't heard anything yet :(