LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
gurkul said:
hi all, we sent passport today, any idea when will we receive passport back
1 week or sooner.

argunpandit

Jun 10, 2016
Hi everyone.

One of my friend is in Canada right now on visiting visa and he got an email for interview. Is it possible that upon asking they transfer interview to canada?? Is there any case heard by anyone like this?? Or he has to come to India compulsory?

Thanks!

argunpandit

Jun 10, 2016
Hi everyone

In this forum I read something about ordering the notes. Can please anyone tell me what it is all about, what information it contains and how to order that?
Thanks!

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

I haven't been much active on the forum recently and congratulations to all who have received re medicals and ppr. I have received my notes that i applied after providing cic with additional documents.Under eligibility it shows under process and it says review required(assuming that's why they requested additional documents) security and criminality not started and medical passed-Expired.Also in file assignment section it shows to whom the file is assigned and there is a DUE Date there now as well which is July 15th.In my past notes nothing was there.Could any senior member help and provide some info on how long it takes to clear eligibility and criminality and security?Also how valid is this DUE DATE?

Thank you in advance,

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
sukhinav said:
is anyone of 21st may applicant who has done with reassessment of medical.. still waiting for ppr

yes Sukhinav I am still waiting may 11 applicant and done with reassessment on april 19th alomost 2 months ..

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
lakb said:
Hello all,

I haven't been much active on the forum recently and congratulations to all who have received re medicals and ppr. I have received my notes that i applied after providing cic with additional documents.Under eligibility it shows under process and it says review required(assuming that's why they requested additional documents) security and criminality not started and medical passed-Expired.Also in file assignment section it shows to whom the file is assigned and there is a DUE Date there now as well which is July 15th.In my past notes nothing was there.Could any senior member help and provide some info on how long it takes to clear eligibility and criminality and security?Also how valid is this DUE DATE?

Thank you in advance,
Hey Lakb,

When did you submit your additional documents to CIC and when did you order your latest GCMS notes?

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hey Guys question to ppl who applied notes more than once .... or anyone who has knowledge on this matter please help . I will appreciate everyone's response

I am may 11th applicant and done with reassessment April 19th 2016 and still waiting for PPR /DM

PPL I know applied with me got ppr emails June 9th and some of them even before

its been almost 2 months since remedical

do you guys think applying for notes will tell me when to expect ppr email I mean due date ? is it accurate

or should I go to my MP and ask him to email

I am so confused what to do .
some ppl are telling me to wait till end of this month

please give me your valuable input on this matter

thanks in Advance

p.s. I email remedical receipts and got an answer saying we received medical reports and reviewed it this office please write email DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.GC.CA for further update on your application

I received this email from delhi.mcreassessment email

sam14

Oct 6, 2013
habbug said:
same here over month now . did Mp inquiry they said its approved nd they will send ppr but more than week for inquiry nothing hPpend still waiting . when u did ur remed?

15 april you missed any call from delhi office or which city you belongs in canada ?

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
punjabikudi26 said:
hey Guys question to ppl who applied notes more than once .... or anyone who has knowledge on this matter please help . I will appreciate everyone's response

I am may 11th applicant and done with reassessment April 19th 2016 and still waiting for PPR /DM

PPL I know applied with me got ppr emails June 9th and some of them even before

its been almost 2 months since remedical

do you guys think applying for notes will tell me when to expect ppr email I mean due date ? is it accurate

or should I go to my MP and ask him to email

I am so confused what to do .
some ppl are telling me to wait till end of this month

please give me your valuable input on this matter

thanks in Advance

p.s. I email remedical receipts and got an answer saying we received medical reports and reviewed it this office please write email DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.GC.CA for further update on your application

I received this email from delhi.mcreassessment email
I personally feel you should do MP inquiry and also apply for notes at the same time. MP inquiry might be quick but for receiving notes you would take 30 days.

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
npcanada said:
Hey Lakb,

When did you submit your additional documents to CIC and when did you order your latest GCMS notes?
I submitted addional documents on may 3 got confirmation on may 12 and i applied for notes on may 16.

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
lakb said:
I submitted addional documents on may 3 got confirmation on may 12 and i applied for notes on may 16.
I have observed in my notes that the date generated for the notes is just the very next date of my request. They take 30 days to email you the notes so you really don't come to know from the notes what the current status is as the notes were generated almost 30 ago.

Notes Applied: 02 May 2016

ADR received: 03 May 2016

Notes Generated: 04 May 2016

ADR submitted: 07 May 2016

Notes Received: 01 June 2016

Not to be surprised but there is no mention in the notes that they received my ADR document as they generated in on 04 May 2016.

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
Hi, frns,

can we all share details when u guys r coming to Canada. i wish ke lets plan who all wana come together. Ek company ho jandi hai and time vi nikal janda. otherwise ikaale aaa ta rahe hi ho. so, instead of getting bored, y don't plan and travel together,,.

either u agree or disagree... comments and views are most welcome...

Regards
Sandeep