Decision made 11 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Nabaaf said:
Hello Sahiban21
Congartulationssss fr DM....
It can take anywhr between a day to a month...bt hope positive ....... they shld shower ppr's this week too.....fingers crossed......may be tomorrow or max like last week thats on thursday....hope fr the best....best wishess...god bless us all....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thnkyu so much .... U got ua visa?????

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Hello everyone....
(Update frm my side)I had submitted my passport on 9th june 2016..
Currently since morning online tracking system shows passport dispatched ...coz of weekend it took long or else it shld hv been done in 3-4 days fr applicants comparatively far off frm visa office...otherwise ppl gt it in less thn 48 hours those who live in North India....obviously it vil take time to reach frm New Delhi to Mumbai ;D ....hoping fr ready fr collection by tomorrow....fingers crossed....god bless us all....nd yeaaaa my ecas still shows "In Process" fr both sponsor n pr side....so jus dont trust much ur ecas....they r not reliablee....
Hang innnn everyoneeeee another showerrrr of ppr's r on the way.....be positive.....each day is bringing u close to ur pr landing in Canada ;D
Best wishesss

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Sahiban21 said:
Thnkyu so much .... U got ua visa?????
Hello Sahiban21
Not yet...hope so tomorrow or by wednesday...fingers crossed....will update forum abt it...
Best wishes to u fr ur ppr ....
God bless us all...

Nabaaf

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
rammy_xyz said:
Hi everyone,

Update required from following ADR applicants, Did you hear anything from NDVO after submitting ADR? What is the status of you application? Has any one order/received notes after submitting ADR? some of you are waiting since long time..

Shivdev
TEJ
Brandyzene
BMN
Manveer Kaur
PS070315
Rahul4407
Kaku1234
Kamalnavi
Luvguy
Rashmis_AB
BK11
Lakb
April_29
RUE
Kovaisubhu
Harry1612
Trononian
npcanada

My ADR was on 03 May and submitted to NDVO on May 12, since then no update. at the end of email it was mentioned
"You have 30 days to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."

Had anyone else has similar lines? Documents were submitted by courier. I didn't send them email to confirm that documents has been sent. Should I notify them by email too just for safe side?

Thanks
Rammy

Hi Rammy

No updates or any acknowledgement from the CIC, my husband had been asked for addition document on Mar 11, 2016 and we submitted and was delivered the documents by Mar 17, 2016 via courier but till date I have not heard anything from them.

I had the same lines in the email and yes we submitted it through courier and sent them an email too to be on the safe side.

all the best!!! hope we hear something soon.

Still waiting its been 3 months since we submitted the addition documents.

Rashmi

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi everyone,

Update required from following ADR applicants, Did you hear anything from NDVO after submitting ADR? What is the status of you application? Has any one order/received notes after submitting ADR? some of you are waiting since long time..

Shivdev
TEJ
Brandyzene
BMN
Manveer Kaur
PS070315
Rahul4407
Kaku1234
Kamalnavi
Luvguy
Rashmis_AB
BK11
Lakb
April_29
RUE
Kovaisubhu
Harry1612
Trononian
npcanada

My ADR was on 03 May and submitted to NDVO on May 12, since then no update. at the end of email it was mentioned
"You have 30 days to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."

Had anyone else has similar lines? Documents were submitted by courier. I didn't send them email to confirm that documents has been sent. Should I notify them by email too just for safe side?

Thanks
Rammy
Hey Rammy,

My wife was asked for ADR on May 03, we submitted on May 07 and it was confirmed they received on May 09. But since then no updates.

I have applied for notes last week. But that would take 30 days even if they generate the next day of our request, this is so ridiculous.

If you guys hear anything from CIC, please keep us updated.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india_d said:
Hi Mikee23,
I emailed them also posted them but no replies yet no 3rd line also what should i do, i asked the MAX guys the authorized panel to perform medical again but they said they cannot do as it is valid untill CIC clearly writes that remedical is required and the mail does not mention remedical. Its says a stage has come where we require your complete Medicals.From beginning only medical line was missing. But i had submitted it got it done while submitting the application. Please advice any one forum has faced similar scenario.
And i would also like to know you got DM or PPR once ur medical was accepted.
i still don't see the third line and no DM/ppr but they took telephone interview after one week of the medical request. i got the reply from this id DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca anyways is that max-delhi?? thats where i got mine done. these days everyone is getting full medical so just tell that clinic its full medical not a remed...if you haven't got it done.

Ankit26188

Mar 8, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello everyone....
(Update frm my side)I had submitted my passport on 9th june 2016..
Currently since morning online tracking system shows passport dispatched ...coz of weekend it took long or else it shld hv been done in 3-4 days fr applicants comparatively far off frm visa office...otherwise ppl gt it in less thn 48 hours those who live in North India....obviously it vil take time to reach frm New Delhi to Mumbai ;D ....hoping fr ready fr collection by tomorrow....fingers crossed....god bless us all....nd yeaaaa my ecas still shows "In Process" fr both sponsor n pr side....so jus dont trust much ur ecas....they r not reliablee....
Hang innnn everyoneeeee another showerrrr of ppr's r on the way.....be positive.....each day is bringing u close to ur pr landing in Canada ;D
Best wishesss

Nabaaf

Hi
Same status
Passport dispatched from delhi to ur vfs.
03rd june applicant
Ppr on 09th june
Same date passport submitted.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Good News .....I guess

Government addresses spousal backlog and wait times

Ottawa, June 13, 2016 – As part of its commitment to family reunification, the Government of Canada will grant permanent residence to more spouses, partners and dependent children of Canadian citizens and permanent residents this year. This will significantly reduce the backlog of existing applications and speed up processing times going forward.

Each year, the Government sets how many permanent residents Canada intends to admit through its various immigration categories during the year. This is done with the annual immigration levels plan. The plan for 2016 reflects the Government's key priorities for immigration, which include bringing more families together.

This year, the Government increased the number of spaces allowed for spouses, partners and dependent children by 14 000, bringing it up to 62 000 spaces.

Over the past few years, more people have applied to come to Canada in the spousal category than there was space for in previous immigration levels plans; this has created a backlog. This year, the Government will reduce this backlog.

Tackling the spousal backlog will ease the uncertainty faced by spouses and partners wanting to move forward and build their lives in Canada with their family and help them integrate into our communities and our economy.

Increasing the number of admission spaces for spouses and partners is one of the measures the Government has taken to support family reunification. Through Budget 2016, $25 million was also allocated to support faster and more predictable processing times for family sponsorship.

What this means for applicants
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has begun to work on reducing its current spousal sponsorship backlog.

Reducing the backlog means complete and straightforward spousal sponsorship applications will be finalized faster.

The backlog reduction applies to applications received through the family class (overseas processing) as well as the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class (in-Canada processing).

All applications will continue to undergo the necessary screening to ensure that individuals do not pose a health, safety or security risk to Canadians and that the relationships are genuine.

If you have already submitted an application to sponsor your spouse or partner, IRCC may contact you to advise you if we need additional information to help process your application. You do not need to contact us, but please make sure your file is up to date.

If you are contacted, please respond to any communication you receive from us within the time frame provided in order to ensure that we can properly process your application. The success of our efforts relies on your cooperation.

If you have not yet submitted an application to sponsor your spouse or partner but plan to do so, the application will not be dealt with as part of our backlog reduction efforts, but it will be processed as quickly as possible.

IRCC's work to reduce the backlog will eventually benefit all spousal applicants—whether they are already in the backlog or submitting a new application—by bringing down wait times for all.

Find general information on family sponsorship, and find answers to your questions at the Help Centre.

manpreetgill

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
PUNJAB, SANGRUR
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2015
AOR Received.
10-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
13-JULY-2015
Med's Request
29-APRIL-2016
Med's Done....
30-APRIL-2016
Passport Req..
19-SEPTEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
I wish this month...
LANDED..........
I wish next month...
hi guys it is been 45days for re-medical i received nothing from NDVO after re-medical . anyone have any idea what should i do?

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
Beyomkesh said:
Hi all I m 30th June 2015 applicant got remedical request on 8th June 2016.....remedical done on 9th June 2016......do we have to send that tracking sheet/medical receipt to Cic via email.....plz reply and if yes then plz share the email
buddy, u dont need to sedn any thing. my wife did remed on 27th may and yesterday she got DM. so relax and chil....

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
decision made since last friday so lets see how this week goes Guys, Good Luck to Everyone..

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
Sahiban21 said:
deeplibran said:
Finally, my wife got DM on her file. kl tk kuch nahi si but now it got updated to Dm. today is my mom's b'day as well. so ache din ch achi khabar mili.

i was bit surprised and schoked to c that they also work on weekend. or they migh have some software who do all one=ce getting commands in advance.

waheguru tera shukar hai...
Congrats,,,,, got ppr or not yet???? Mine olso changes to dm ... Now dun knw hw many days it vl tak fr ppr
hopefully in a week or so. its u or ur wife is coming to canada?