Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
Did any one got ppr today

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
i think doing MP's inquiry and ordering GCMS notes is the reason for delaying our application. many people are doing that now days and they are just showing their frustration by doing this. it has been over a month after re-medical and still waiting to hear something. my husband did Mp's inquiry again and he got reply from his office saying that it is still in process. eligibility has been finalized and criminality and security check hasn't started yet.

after getting this update from his office, my husband asked the reason for the delay and explained how difficult it is for both of us now then he got a reply again saying that if you want then Mp's office will forward this same email to Immigration department to show your frustration and let us know the reason for delaying from CIC.

what should we do? shall we let MP's office send our email to CIC or no. original email contained reason for delaying and explaining how recent applicants are getting their visa soon. and why is it taking to start criminality check one month after the eligibility, they havent even started.

is eligibilty finalized means DM? but online it says in-process. never changed to DM. and how long it takes to start criminality check after eligibilty finalized?

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Hi guys.....finally I HV got my shiny visa last week.Thank u everyone specially nabaaz..I pray that everyone get ppr soon....

Trononian

Jul 6, 2012
Has any August 2015 applicant received re-medical as yet? I have received ADR in early May but no remedical. Do you think I will be asked for re-medical or get straight DM/PPR?

My medicals expire in August.

Thanks.

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
NiyatiS said:
i think doing MP's inquiry and ordering GCMS notes is the reason for delaying our application. many people are doing that now days and they are just showing their frustration by doing this. it has been over a month after re-medical and still waiting to hear something. my husband did Mp's inquiry again and he got reply from his office saying that it is still in process. eligibility has been finalized and criminality and security check hasn't started yet.

after getting this update from his office, my husband asked the reason for the delay and explained how difficult it is for both of us now then he got a reply again saying that if you want then Mp's office will forward this same email to Immigration department to show your frustration and let us know the reason for delaying from CIC.

what should we do? shall we let MP's office send our email to CIC or no. original email contained reason for delaying and explaining how recent applicants are getting their visa soon. and why is it taking to start criminality check one month after the eligibility, they havent even started.

is eligibilty finalized means DM? but online it says in-process. never changed to DM. and how long it takes to start criminality check after eligibilty finalized?
Same here did mp enquiry last week and he said wait for more time or if u want I will forward this mail to Delhi Bt after that we are not responsible if they did not give some positive answer. Samajh nai aa reha what to do as it's more than one month I have done my medical still this process is going on

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
NiyatiS said:

Same here did mp enquiry last week and he said wait for more time or if u want I will forward this mail to Delhi Bt after that we are not responsible if they did not give some positive answer. Samajh nai aa reha what to do as it's more than one month I have done my medical still this process is going on

M4NN

May 26, 2015
may 27 Applicant , Finally Received full remed request and NZ PCC , i have to submit these documents by june 6 2016, yes june 6 , its today :mad:, Anyways will be doing Remed tomorrow and send NZ pcc consent form,..

u can find my details Under name Excalibur in Spreadsheet

SarigatZ

Jun 5, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello dev_123
At what time did u gt call??
Most of the members here on the forum gt call frm visa office thru +911141782000 this number ....
The number u gve seems to be company's number as u mentioned and many hv reported it spam......i guess its jus a random call....dont worry even if its important call then they will get back to u soon....relaxxx
Best wishess....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

One thing I would like to ask specially Nabaaf that they asked me to send my new passport details which I didn't submitted after I applied. I mailed them a copy of my new passport. Would you pls explain me how long they normally take in this type of situation. I applied in June 2015 and my passport expired in May 2016 and I renewed my passport already in September 2015. Just didn't send them new passport details after submission.

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
harpreet470 said:
Really hope so.. waiting anxiously
hi, /Nadaaf,

welcome to the new queue for DM --> PPR . I a waiting for 2 weeks, some for a month.

There could be two reasons:
1: THey reached their target of this year, so slowing down.
2: DM status is fake as In Progress.

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
Aman181 said:
may 27 applicant
Still wating for remedical
Previous medical April 23 2015
In process sep2015
Same as mine case
My file is in process from 10th Aug 2015
Hope we will get some update in this week

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
PNP2014 said:
hi, /Nadaaf,

welcome to the new queue for DM --> PPR . I a waiting for 2 weeks, some for a month.

There could be two reasons:
1: THey reached their target of this year, so slowing down.
2: DM status is fake as In Progress.
Hello PNP2014
Thank you...i hope v all get done with is wait soon now....fingers crossed..
Jus hanng innn u vil hear frm visa office soon....
According to me their is no cap target fr spousal sponsorship...i may be wrong bt i never read anywhr regarding this....
DM is not fake...its jus they keep changing their trend so may be fr that reason it takes tym nowadays to get ppr email aftr dm...be positive...may be by this week u vil get some update soon....keep praying hard....
God bless us all

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
SarigatZ said:
One thing I would like to ask specially Nabaaf that they asked me to send my new passport details which I didn't submitted after I applied. I mailed them a copy of my new passport. Would you pls explain me how long they normally take in this type of situation. I applied in June 2015 and my passport expired in May 2016 and I renewed my passport already in September 2015. Just didn't send them new passport details after submission.
Hello SarigatZ
U mailed them new passport copy with all ur file n uci number then its fine....
They take a week to a month to update any information on our application....
Jus hangg inn...u vil get some update soon....u may apply fr notes....
Best wishess

Nabaaf