+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

india_d

Jan 21, 2016
mikee23 said:
you can email then with your details and the UMI which the panel physician gave you.....ask them to find the existing medicals and tell them it won't expire. does your ecas show that medical is received ?? they will reply you in 3-5 days or else just get it done why waste time.....they replied to me and asked me no need for remed coz mine was also similar case.
Yes i have mailed them and also posted the medical receipts, hope 3rd line comes on my ECAS, hospital guys dont do remedical till 1year. Thanks.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
k.kaur said:
Hi...can somebody tell me
is it necessary to done ur remedical from Same physician where previous medical done...pls reply
No its not... though the same hospital or same physician will charge much less than the new ones. it varies... i hv done mine through same hospital but from different physician!

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
gkcanada said:
No its not... though the same hospital or same physician will charge much less than the new ones. it varies... i hv done mine through same hospital but from different physician!
Hey u got any update ? U r 27th may applicant ryt ?

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
M 21 May 2015 applicant
Still waiting
No update till today
Ki system ae immigration da
Kush nu pata
Application da Ki status ae, they should update side by side
Hope for best
Let see what happen ...

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
NiyatiS said:
Still waiting for ppr. One month after remedical done. How long do i have to wait more? Can anyone tell?
same here no update after remedical

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello IMRAN121
Its upto the visa officer whthr they want full medical again or reassesment with jus few tests.....most of the cases gets reassessment med email only....if initial medicals hv completed 15months thn they ask fr full medicals according to the cic website...
Bt i am not sure why hv they ask reachmenow n me fr full medical....hope their lies good fr us.....
As u hv gt full complete medical in March 2016 thn they wont ask fr reassement untill a year........hopefull soon ur process would be done....best wishess.....

Cheers Smiley

Nabaaf

dear Nabaaf-thanks for your kind words,

i would be thankful if you could kindly let me know when you get any updates that why they have requested full medical for both of us???

does it means we have to wait for a year????

they will ask for re-assement again from us or not???

really confusss that should we wait or

india_d

Jan 21, 2016
mikee23 said:
you can email then with your details and the UMI which the panel physician gave you.....ask them to find the existing medicals and tell them it won't expire. does your ecas show that medical is received ?? they will reply you in 3-5 days or else just get it done why waste time.....they replied to me and asked me no need for remed coz mine was also similar case.
Hi what is your timeline any DM/PPR you have got, this medical request means that they are working on our file any clues.

Harps111

May 12, 2016
nani1106 said:
Hi
Status changed to Decision Made on Sunday (May 28) (overnight) and received Passport request on Monday.
Remedicals was submitted on May 16.
Our time lines are in the spread sheet.
Wishing all a very speedy process.
Thank you all.
Congratulations. But how come DM on Sunday . Little strange

rsbhatti

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
No updates for today :( :( :( :( NDVO plz do smthing. Congratulations to all those who have got remed. M happy for u Nabaaf :) :) :) God bless u :) :) :)

habbug

May 16, 2016
Harps111 said:
Congratulations. But how come DM on Sunday . Little strange
Any update for u Harps111. i m still waiting almost four weeks for dm . i did specific case inquiry last week no reply yet !!!

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india_d said:
Hi what is your timeline any DM/PPR you have got, this medical request means that they are working on our file any clues.
yes they are working...they took telephonic interview after one week of sending medicals.