+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

W8ting

Apr 21, 2016
cyprus said:
Hi friends, need some help here. I am a 2nd june 2015 applicant. I received full medical (not remedical) on 11th may and submitted it on 16th may. My medical was due to expire on 14th may, still I got full medical. Now I received a call from Canada Immigration high commission yesterday in morning at 8:53 am from this number 141- 782000. Unfortunately I missed the call. When I called back the same number operator told me that I have to wait for the next call now, also there is no way to notify them that I called back. I have been waiting today for there call but didn't receive any. I am not sure what's this going to lead to. I am worried. Is this going to delay the file process. So is there anyone with whom same thing happened and they know what needed to be done next.

Kindly help. Any help is appreciated. :)))
Hi Cyprus, my husband received call from same number this morning around 8:30 AM. He answered it, but I missed it :(
I m May 29 applicant and received full medical on May 11 and completed on 12.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
cyprus said:
Hi friends, need some help here. I am a 2nd june 2015 applicant. I received full medical (not remedical) on 11th may and submitted it on 16th may. My medical was due to expire on 14th may, still I got full medical. Now I received a call from Canada Immigration high commission yesterday in morning at 8:53 am from this number 141- 782000. Unfortunately I missed the call. When I called back the same number operator told me that I have to wait for the next call now, also there is no way to notify them that I called back. I have been waiting today for there call but didn't receive any. I am not sure what's this going to lead to. I am worried. Is this going to delay the file process. So is there anyone with whom same thing happened and they know what needed to be done next.

Kindly help. Any help is appreciated. :)))
Hi Cyrup,

Many applicant gone through this before, if you missed theri call don't worry they will call you back any day during working hour. Make sure keep your phone with you. Don't get stress they will definitely try back.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
W8ting said:
Hi Cyprus, my husband received call from same number this morning around 8:30 AM. He answered it, but I missed it :(
I m May 29 applicant and received full medical on May 11 and completed on 12.
So what did they ask your husband?? As long as they can talk to talk one of you, it should be good.

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
What they are upto now why they are calling applicants after remedical

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Folks,
Reply from the MP regarding my inquiry about unfair processing pattern at NDVO.

"We are working on getting to the bottom of this and we will be in touch when we have an answer.
please note that immigration will be making an announcement on spousal cases soon"

Don't know it means something or not, but just wanted to share this information here.

So be optimistic, hang in there, be supportive and don't let this waiting game spoil relation.
May be something is coming off the box soon :)

Cheers

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
esuzu said:
Thank you for the link

Any idea in how many days usually you get an appointment??
I called on call centre number and they have asked me to wait until I receive my passport back.
I would suggest that if the border is close to you then use the US border for flag poling. Much faster. Who knows which date you could get appointment, could be next week, could be 1 month wait for landing.

W8ting

Apr 21, 2016
rambopg said:
So what did they ask your husband?? As long as they can talk to talk one of you, it should be good.
He asked him about my employer, how I commute to work and time it takes me to get there, my educational background, name of my friends and about our last conversation. Do they normally call back if it was missed? :-[

Why are they making these verification calls after Re-medical ???

Trononian

Jul 6, 2012
draxz1289 said:
What is your file status and your complete time line? usually it adds about 2-3 months
Thanks. File stays in status. We applied end of August 2015 and my wife received a request for additional documents on May 4. We submitted the documents and photos on May 6.

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
Hey guys,

Same here my wife got ADR on May 03, we submitted on May 07 and since then no change in status. It still shows "In Process".

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
rambopg said:
Applying for visitor visa is not a waste of time. It is worth applying for it at least once! It is a hit and miss and there are no hard and fast rules for guaranteeing it. It depends on luck and Visa officer's mood.

I applied in last week of April for my wife and she got it. She quit her job in March so she was unemployed when I applied. She doesn't have any travel history except going to Singapore for 5 days with me for a trip.

For people in May who haven't gotten re-med. Apply for notes every month. I am April 30 applicant and I haven't gotten re-med either. I just applied for my 4th set of notes yesterday. As soon as I get my notes, I check if there is any progress and if not then I apply again.
Agreed 100%

My wife and I submitted a TRV and Study Permit application shortly after our wedding. It was the first time either of us had any dealings with immigration of any kind and I guess we didn't put together a very strong application because we were refused. After receiving the GCMS notes for that application this morning, we now have a very good idea of the specific concerns the officer had, and we will address those concerns and apply again for a TRV.

esuzu

May 6, 2015
rambopg said:
I would suggest that if the border is close to you then use the US border for flag poling. Much faster. Who knows which date you could get appointment, could be next week, could be 1 month wait for landing.

I think you are right, it just I don't have US visa and was apprehensive about doing flagpole through US border. But, since it doesn't matter if you have US visa or not, am gonna use US border for flag poling.

Thanks for suggesting

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
W8ting said:
He asked him about my employer, how I commute to work and time it takes me to get there, my educational background, name of my friends and about our last conversation. Do they normally call back if it was missed? :-[

Why are they making these verification calls after Re-medical ???
To be honest, does it matter if they are making verification after re-med or not?
You should be happy! They are looking into your file and confirming. If you have nothing to hide then don't worry. They might not even call you back because your husband's answers sounded confident and they just have to issue PPR to you now.

Cheers!

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i guess its a new thing that ndvo has started mostly for the male applicants

1) give remed and after one week take an interview over phone. (4 similar cases)
2) call the spouse at the same time to cross check. (all the spouses have missed the call)

so be prepared with the questions thy are asking......they are the same questions that we all have shared. I wrote them down in a piece of paper long time ago and was next to my pillow :) :) although i was not expecting a call but i am glad i was prepared.

W8ting

Apr 21, 2016
rambopg said:
To be honest, does it matter if they are making verification after re-med or not?
You should be happy! They are looking into your file and confirming. If you have nothing to hide then don't worry. They might not even call you back because your husband's answers sounded confident and they just have to issue PPR to you now.

Cheers!
Well said...waiting for the next step, hopefully there are no more new surprises. Good Luck to all :) :)