24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
can1989 said:
thanks i wasn't really expecting much as i am nov applicant but hope they process everyone's soon

anyways here is what it says in the notes

note 1 - aor notification sent

note2- sponsorship elibility email

note3 - sponsor passed eligibility- SPR has submitted the following document as proof of relationship- marriage certificate application locked in on 2015/11/03 case forwarded to visa office

note 4- my hubby name - and his job title

note 5- says spouse sponsorship his name date of birth

note6- my status in Canada - citizen and date i became citizen 2004

note 7- sponsor residency declaration- Canadian living abroad - says no as i live in Canada

thats all the notes.
Yup, it says similar things in mine about when i became citizen and blah blah.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
punjabikudi26 said:
Hello everyone ;

I haven't still received PPR request ....may 11 th applicant and remedical done 19th april ..

am I only one left or anyone else waiting from may month after remedical ??

what do you guys think if I should apply for notes or wait till end of this month to hear something

really concerned and your feedback would be really appreciated
No need to worry. Re-medical means 99% eligibility passed. You will eventually get PPR/DM.
Check the spreadsheet and you will see even April applicants still waiting after re-medical.

About ordering notes... Yes you can order notes anytime. There might not be any updates on it though.

habbug

May 16, 2016
Hi EVERYONE,
Since first week of May status has changed to Decision made but No PPR yet so far . is it normal to take this long. what should i do next ? i Applied for my wife in August and they transferred case to NDVO in Oct .

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
punjabikudi26 said:
Hello everyone ;

I haven't still received PPR request ....may 11 th applicant and remedical done 19th april ..

am I only one left or anyone else waiting from may month after remedical ??

what do you guys think if I should apply for notes or wait till end of this month to hear something

really concerned and your feedback would be really appreciated
Not only you. So don't feel alone. There are many waiting after re-medical from MAY month including my wife.
Today i visited my area's MP. They took all the info about the application and they will call me back once they have info from NDVO.
They told me that background and security checks take time. If your wife already did re-medical that means you will hear something from NDVO very soon. Still i will call NDVO and will get the status of your file.

Navneha

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
VishalPriya said:
Not only you. So don't feel alone. There are many waiting after re-medical from MAY month including my wife.
Today i visited my area's MP. They took all the info about the application and they will call me back once they have info from NDVO.
They told me that background and security checks take time. If your wife already did re-medical that means you will hear something from NDVO very soon. Still i will call NDVO and will get the status of your file.
Just a quick qus why background check took long time in some cases. Is it
.due to travel history? ??

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
Navneha said:
I understand it's really hard ...kise v gal ch dil nhi lgda ...feeling like lost in life
God is testing our patience. But feeling down will not solve any cause. This wait is like a bornfire in winters, where wait is like cold which gives us pain but hope to meet our loved ones and then thinking about the time after that is like bornfire. So dont get ursef caught in such fire. Just pray to god.. Waheguru ji theek karange..

JS90

May 5, 2016
Navneha said:
Just a quick qus why background check took long time in some cases. Is it
.due to travel history? ??
It cant be that. My spouse has no travel history, and we are still waiting for ppr/dm. may 6 applicant, remedical done on april 12th :( :(

manpreetgill

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
PUNJAB, SANGRUR
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2015
AOR Received.
10-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
13-JULY-2015
Med's Request
29-APRIL-2016
Med's Done....
30-APRIL-2016
Passport Req..
19-SEPTEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
I wish this month...
LANDED..........
I wish next month...
when we submit the remedical NDVO send any conformation email about received remedical

Navneha

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
JS90 said:
It cant be that. My spouse has no travel history, and we are still waiting for ppr/dm. may 6 applicant, remedical done on april 12th :( :(
yup same wd me ..my spouse did remedical on 26th April but nothing update yet

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
manpreetgill said:
when we submit the remedical NDVO send any conformation email about received remedical
No you will just get decision made/ppr

JS90

May 5, 2016
Navneha said:
yup same wd me ..my spouse did remedical on 26th April but nothing update yet
I went for mp enquiry last week, she will be calling them tom, lets she what happens

suman kaur

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PB# said:
I don't think MP enquiry is any kind of help for applicants. Its just a waste of time.

I did remed on 17th march and still waiting. Did MP enquiry last week they said your application looks good, no issues and just wait for NVDO decision. She said seems like your file is sitting on someone's desk and he/she did not got to it yet.

I don't know which door to knock inorder to get NVDO to sent me a passport request.

I am waiting..waiting...waiting...waiting....

All applicants waiting like me I would say there is nothing wrong with the files its just no one is working on them.
plz share ur timeline