12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
ImABule said:
Did you properly address the difference in religion in your application?
Hi ImABule...

I need your opinion that GCMS not will effect NEGATIVE or POSITIVE on application?
My wife is agreed as she thoughts it will LOGGED on file and will not make speed up for application and may Immigration officer suspects on us.

I know that is not the case but its difficult to convince her over a distance communication.
If you can explain with example, I will be glade.

Thank you and best luck.

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
harpreet470 said:
Big news guys...just received remedical request couple of mins ago...

thank you waheguru ji
Congratulations buddy :) Hopefully all the pending applications get their soon. Good luck all

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hi ImABule...

I need your opinion that GCMS not will effect NEGATIVE or POSITIVE on application?
My wife is agreed as she thoughts it will LOGGED on file and will not make speed up for application and may Immigration officer suspects on us.

I know that is not the case but its difficult to convince her over a distance communication.
If you can explain with example, I will be glade.

Thank you and best luck.
Ordering GCMS notes will not affect your file whatsoever either positively nor negatively. What it will do is provide much needed valuable information on the status and exactly what is happening with your file.

I have seen many applicants who have ordered notes regularly processed in less time than the posted times.

I ordered my first notes 3 days after SA and I have reordered them 2 weeks after file transfer. I will be ordering them once a month if not more frequently until my wife has the visa and COPR in hand.

I would say that if anything it would show that the sponsor and the applicant are interested in the progression of their file.

Ankit26188

Mar 8, 2016
Hi everyone
I m 3rd June 2015 applicant
File in process 10aug
Upfront medical: 13th may 2015
Means today it expire.

Hope so i got remedical as early as possible
Feeling so badly from inside but nothing to do.
Just hope..

LazyCIC18

Apr 22, 2016
khanna1 said:
hello

November 9 applicant still waiting for ppr.any idea what to do?i am really frustrated now, since other November applicant got ppr.

pls help
khanna1 said:
hello

November 9 applicant still waiting for ppr.any idea what to do?i am really frustrated now, since other November applicant got ppr.

pls help
You should hold your horses and just wait for it. Asking help here is not going to do any good. We can't issue ppr, just so you know. Taking out your frustration over here is not at all cool. There are people who are still waiting for remedical from May, June, July months. If you are in so hurry than why don't you email NDVO to issue ppr. Again we can't issue PPR here so stop asking us for help. All we can do is wait. So kindly wait like everyone else is waiting. And one more thing stop comparing your application with someone else. Every application is different and is process according. Maybe you got decision made and it can be a rejection so they won't issue PPR for that and will send you rejection letter with explanation. So stop comparing your application and wait for your turn like everyone else.

Thank you

pranaysharma08

Apr 26, 2015
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical request on 01 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical completed on 04 Nov 2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
LazyCIC18 said:
You should hold your horses and just wait for it. Asking help here is not going to do any good. We can't issue ppr, just so you know. Taking out your frustration over here is not at all cool. There are people who are still waiting for remedical from May, June, July months. If you are in so hurry than why don't you email NDVO to issue ppr. Again we can't issue PPR here so stop asking us for help. All we can do is wait. So kindly wait like everyone else is waiting. And one more thing stop comparing your application with someone else. Every application is different and is process according. Maybe you got decision made and it can be a rejection so they won't issue PPR for that and will send you rejection letter with explanation. So stop comparing your application and wait for your turn like everyone else.

Thank you
Guy is just trying to let out his anxiousness. Please stop being rude to others. One should never say things like "Maybe your application is rejected", you have no right. Kindly maintain the support in this forum, and not shoot the other person.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Thank you everyone.. Wish everyone all the best

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
LazyCIC18 said:

Thank you
don t try to be the owner of this forum u r just an applicant like us and especially wen an applicant is frustrated then we all have to support each other with positive views instead of being rude to applicant , we all are in a mental trauma given by NDVO , and stop spreading ur rude and negative thinking on this forum , ur words are enough to hurt anyone , so please don t be rude again to any one again

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are right praynaysharma08, I don't know why this user is behaving so rudly.I was just asking for help, and there are other users who could respond me with their opinions. I really hated what he/she said to me about the rejection part.

pranaysharma08

Apr 26, 2015
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical request on 01 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical completed on 04 Nov 2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@Khanna1:

I see from excel that you already have DM.
Just wait to get your PPR, most of others including me, are even waiting for DM.
People from last year, waited 1 year.

m sure if you feel for yourself, you can definetly empathize with others, and not show impatience, even after DM :)

Best of luck!

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranaysharma08 said:
@Khanna1:

I see from excel that you already have DM.
Just wait to get your PPR, most of others including me, are even waiting for DM.
People from last year, waited 1 year.

m sure if you feel for yourself, you can definetly empathize with others, and not show impatience, even after DM :)

Best of luck!
Thank you and Good luck to you as well. :)I hope you receive your dm soon as possible.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
khanna1 said:
you are right praynaysharma08, I don't know why this user is behaving so rudly.I was just asking for help, and there are other users who could respond me with their opinions. I really hated what he/she said to me about the rejection part.
Don't worry Khanna..just ignore what he/she said.. some people will always be like this.
You will get your PPR soon.. we just need to be patient :) :)

All the best..

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet470 said:
Don't worry Khanna..just ignore what he/she said.. some people will always be like this.
You will get your PPR soon.. we just need to be patient :) :)

All the best..
yup just waiting for to receive the email, I was just worried, because I was thinking maybe the lawyer hasn't checked his emails yet.