AOR Received.
30 Sept , 2015
File Transfer...
SA 20 October 2015. IP 23 October AOR2 27 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11 July 2015
Hi ,

Got my passport back with visa.

Can anyone please share what additional documents/forms we need to fill from our side for landing? If any

Thanks

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
cali780 said:
When you apply for visitor visa for spouse online. Your file goes to india or is it processed in canada? anyone knows?
Visitor visa is processed in India. Either New Delhi or Bangalore office.

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hello friends
M 21 May applicant 2015
Still no remedical , what does its mean?
It's means interview chances?
Kindly suggest
What should I do?

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

Application got DM made today, hopefully we will get passport stamped back soon from Ottawa. Folks on this forum have been very helpful and encouraging, it made the whole process much more bearable. Thank you all !

Headhunters

Apr 20, 2016
punjabi1986 said:
Hello friends
M 21 May applicant 2015
Kindly suggest
What should I do?
[/quote

Same here!! 21 may applicant! Remed on 21 april. Hopefully we hear somethin by coming week

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
harpreet470 said:
Thats exactly what I think
But the august sept files atleast were tranferred to NDVO.. what do you think they still processed somewhere else??
May be other visa offices help to make decision and then PPR comes from New Delhi ,or there is possibility of new staff working on these files too .I noticed from other forums that some visa offices have processing time of only 2-3 months and there are some with processing time of 4-6 months too so I guess depends on where your files go .When Buffalo visa office was closed all the files were transferred to different visa offices and everybody whose file was initially with Buffalo got Ppr depending on the processing times of visa office where there file was transferred .At least at that time they informed the people about where their file is transferred .
But anyways I am just guessing this looking at the trend seen ,not sure what is exactly going on .

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
punjabi1986 said:
Hello friends
M 21 May applicant 2015
Kindly suggest
What should I do?
Hi,
There are few May applicants still waiting for re- medical.Even I am waiting for re- medical May 20 applicant.
Not Necesarily u will have to go thru interview.Last time When i applied for notes "nothing was started".Hence will apply again tomo.
You too apply for notes to know whats happening on your file.

Leekhita

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
suhavi said:
harpreet470 said:
Thats exactly what I think
But the august sept files atleast were tranferred to NDVO.. what do you think they still processed somewhere else??
May be other visa offices help to make decision and then PPR comes from New Delhi ,or there is possibility of new staff working on these files too .I noticed from other forums that some visa offices have processing time of only 2-3 months and there are some with processing time of 4-6 months too so I guess depends on where your files go .When Buffalo visa office was closed all the files were transferred to different visa offices and everybody whose file was initially with Buffalo got Ppr depending on the processing times of visa office where there file was transferred .At least at that time they informed the people about where their file is transferred .
But anyways I am just guessing this looking at the trend seen ,not sure what is exactly going on .

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Hey Guys,

I am in the waiting que as well. I applied for my husband's immigration on 28th April, 2015. We got the additional document request regarding the travel history of my husband on 19th March, 2016 and got the remedical request the day after, that is 20th March! He submitted his travel documents on 19th of April and since then we are waiting and waiting! Its been almost two months after the remedical now! So frustrated and waiting everyday for the PPR :( Today, I had a word with my consultant and she said, she is shocked to see the cases getting processed that were filed just 2-5 months back only! All april - sep 2015 cases are hanging in between! So, guys, we have to be patient and accept our destiny! We can fight with anything in this world but not with our karma! I hope everybody gets their PPR/Remed very soon :)

Sharmi gokul

Apr 12, 2015
HI GUYS,

need help. I am April 1st 2015 applicant and re-medical done on march 11th 2016.
didn't get any word after that. we don't know what went wrong. So today we r going to MP office. i want to know what are the things i have to carry with me.

-Thanks advance.

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

Application got DM made today, hopefully we will get passport stamped back soon from Ottawa. Folks on this forum have been very helpful and encouraging, it made the whole process much more bearable. Thank you all !
congratulations. Please add your timeline to profile. Thank you and good luck with ppr and visa :D

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
rambopg said:
Visitor visa is processed in India. Either New Delhi or Bangalore office.
thank you :D

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Any June applicants with expired med haven't received remed req? Timeline?

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
itzpreethi said:
Any June applicants with expired med haven't received remed req? Timeline?
my wife's medical expired on 30th march. NDVO has gone crazy.. they are working like shit... just a holy piece of crapp