05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
suhavi said:
According to cic website now they have ability to do global processing . So may be all the NDVO files after August 2015 are getting processed outside New Delhi that's why there is no order seen in processing for that time and all the files for August 2015 to March 2016 are getting processed simultaneously whereas the files till July 2015 are processed in order as recieved by Delhi visa office as usual
but bro i am also aug 15 applicant but still pending for any updation..

jaspalsw

Jul 28, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
September 3, 2015
File Transfer...
November 13, 2015
Med's Done....
July 24, 2015
Interview........
November 07, 2016
Passport Req..
December 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
suhavi said:
According to cic website now they have ability to do global processing . So may be all the NDVO files after August 2015 are getting processed outside New Delhi that's why there is no order seen in processing for that time and all the files for August 2015 to March 2016 are getting processed simultaneously whereas the files till July 2015 are processed in order as recieved by Delhi visa office as usual
File received.. 03rd Sep 2015 & still waiting

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I am a November applicant , got my dm last week, but still waiting for the ppr request.I called my consultant and she said she hasn't received any email yet.i also asked her who gets the email first, is it lawyer or herself.she replied its the lawyer, do you guys think they might be lying about that, maybe she hasn't checked the emails.

any help would be helpful

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I dont understand what the June n July (even some from May) Applicants do wrong.. Why is it taking so long for NDVO to touch these files? Judging by the processing of August above files, it only takes at max 3 months for them to clear/check/scrutinize/do whatever to a file.. Then how come it is taking/has taken more than 12 months? R they just sitting on the files n using them as a coaster till they think "oh let's start with this one now, it is dirty enough to make out the words using a magnifying glass"
Some say its the party changes, some r saying new staff has been put to new files (then why not start with June, its not here yet) and some say everything is a lie. MP office says they can't do anything.. NDVO says nothing. Who is right who is wrong, No one is sure. We r all making assumptions.

I wish Karma bites the hell out of The person behind making us all suffer and keeping us away from our spouses!!

kamaldeep1983

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
Baker10 said:
I dont understand what the June n July (even some from May) Applicants do wrong.. Why is it taking so long for NDVO to touch these files? Judging by the processing of August above files, it only takes at max 3 months for them to clear/check/scrutinize/do whatever to a file.. Then how come it is taking/has taken more than 12 months? R they just sitting on the files n using them as a coaster till they think "oh let's start with this one now, it is dirty enough to make out the words using a magnifying glass"
Some say its the party changes, some r saying new staff has been put to new files (then why not start with June, its not here yet) and some say everything is a lie. MP office says they can't do anything.. NDVO says nothing. Who is right who is wrong, No one is sure. We r all making assumptions.

I wish Karma bites the hell out of The person behind making us all suffer and keeping us away from our spouses!!
Medicals expired a month ago... no update till date from NDVO.. Fail to understand what's going on????

Waheguru ji kirpa karo

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update on my file

for some reason i didn't know about the upfront medical so i got my medical done in nov-2015 but my ecas never showed the third line medical received. so on 7th may i got a mail for full medicals. using my experience from this forum i took a chance and mailed the medical dept to find my existing medicals. today i received a mail from medical dept that they received my medical and no need to redo them. i love this medical team :) :) for genuine cases they always reply to the mails.

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Baker10 said:

I wish everything changes in a day.. Hopefully today.. June 19th applicant here

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Baker10 said:
So true, Even after waiting for 12 months..no update on my file ..last month when I received notes on 28 th april "nothing was started".Tomorrow again we are going to apply for notes.Yesterday I also called Mp office(Edmonton Mill woods) for appointment.She said we know many applicants are complaining about the same issue that applicants from later half of year and 2016 are getting VISA but their files are on hold.However we can't interefere much and it is not good for political parties to interfere which could leave a negative impact.She was polite though and asked me wait for atleast 15 months.lol

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
pujalee said:
So true, Even after waiting for 12 months..no update on my file ..last month when I received notes on 28 th april "nothing was started".Tomorrow again we are going to apply for notes.Yesterday I also called Mp office(Edmonton Mill woods) for appointment.She said we know many applicants are complaining about the same issue that applicants from later half of year and 2016 are getting VISA but their files are on hold.However we can't interefere much and it is not good for political parties to interfere which could leave a negative impact.She was polite though and asked me wait for atleast 15 months.lol
15 months OMG

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Mike23,

can you please tell me that to whom you have email regarding your emedical??

kindly let me know

thanks in advance

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pujalee said:
Exactly.. Looks like our files are caught up in some polital feud or agenda..
Which actually screams - i am not going to process the people from your term before mine come through!!
And we are being sandwiched without any fault!!
How typical!!

kamaldeep1983

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
Narang said:
NO update today for may applicants.
NDVO is quiet today.... Frustration is building with each passing day!

Tired of checking Ecas... Isn't there any solution to this??