Guys Today i got Passport request.
My complete timeline is

Application Received- 19 Jan 2015
In Process- 09 Oct 2015
Re-Medical- 08 March 2016
Remedical sent- 12 March 2016
Decision Made- 05 May 2016
PPR- 09 May 2016

Thank you very much to everyone who is supporting each-other here.
I'll pray for everyone for everyone.

Cheers
AviGoee :D 8)

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Nabaaf said:
Hello dev_123
We all r really helpless....its their way of working n they wont change fr us....we r completely helpless....its better to avoid noticing ppl applied aftr us n jus keep focus on ppl ahead of us as there r many applicants waiting before june 2015....so once that slot is done thn hopefully they will start our month......its damn tough fr everyone of us to jus wait without ny updates......i too was very strong throughout the period of the wait bt since last two three weeks its getting difficult to hang inn...but surely we hv to hold onn to get positive update frm ndvo....Its not that our case is complicate or something ...its jus that they hv changed their way of processing....god bless everyone n speedy ppr email in our inbox soon....fingers crossed....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thank you Nbaaf for your concern,

What I think is, if we will not raise our voice then we and followed applicants as well will suffer form the same problem.
There is nothing wrong for trying for it, right?

See, their way of working by example under.

let assume that there are 100 applications and 5 officers for review them.

Case-1:-
NDVO assign 20 application to each of the officer by 1 to 20 for First and 20 to 40 for Second and so on....

now see the problem is if applicant has applied at no 82 that application will served like no 2 and not only that but application no 20 will served like last application.

Case -2 :-

NDVO assign application by numbers only one after another, if someone is finished or stuck some were, he can start with now one after assigning the old for review.
This is what FIFO.. first in First Out...

<b> I know they are more Experienced and Qualified for this but I can't understand why they are making this kind of STRANGE working pattern.
just trying to understand where we are lacking in knowledge about their way of working.</b>

Now you people decide which way is better to proceed and keep in mind that we have considered only 100 application but actually it can be any number.

Hope you can understand my concern and worries.

Its difficult now to Hanging inn more because its really tooooo long.

Thank you and God Bless NDVO for making right decision.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
priya_7 said:
I dont think people are lying and the immigration might be taking these measures for whatever reasons they have, but it is still ridiculous on their part to be doing this. And although I have said in earlier posts that emailing the immigration minister or MPs wont really get seen, I do also think its worth a try. If everyone who is a 2015 applicant and 2016 applicant, can help by sharing their name and the date application was filed and when the PPR was received, it might be worth a try to take it to the MPs to show them the current working pattern which we all are following on this forum. I have an appointment with my area MP tomorrow and he belongs to the Liberal Party so chances are they would hear more than any other party MPs because it was the Liberal party's promise to reduce spousal sponsorship times. What I was thinking of is compiling a list of people who have received their PPRs and application filed based on the spreadsheet and if anyone else is interested to share their timeline on this forum who is not on the spreadsheet, please send me a personal message on this forum and I will include your name and application filed and PPR receive date in my evidence to show the MP office tomorrow. You do not have to share your UCI or any other information. Just your name, application filed date and PPR received date. I would highly appreciate any legit 2015 and 2016 applicants who have received PPR to hear our plea and help us out. We are not trying to jeopardize your applications, just trying to get them to clear the backlog along with the new applications. Good comes your way if you do good to others but the rest is your choice. I will be compiling a list of applicants from the spreadsheet details tonight and meeting the MP tomorrow to see what they can find out. Wishing myself luck! Lol!
Hello priya_7
Best wishes to u n v all hope that some applicants help u in ur enquiry....do update us abt the info ur m.p provides....god bless everyone...

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
dev_123 said:
Thank you Nbaaf for your concern,

What I think is, if we will not raise our voice then we and followed applicants as well will suffer form the same problem.
There is nothing wrong for trying for it, right?

See, their way of working by example under.

let assume that there are 100 applications and 5 officers for review them.

Case-1:-
NDVO assign 20 application to each of the officer by 1 to 20 for First and 20 to 40 for Second and so on....

now see the problem is if applicant has applied at no 82 that application will served like no 2 and not only that but application no 20 will served like last application.

Case -2 :-

NDVO assign application by numbers only one after another, if someone is finished or stuck some were, he can start with now one after assigning the old for review.
This is what FIFO.. first in First Out...

<b> I know they are more Experienced and Qualified for this but I can't understand why they are making this kind of STRANGE working pattern.
just trying to understand where we are lacking in knowledge about their way of working.</b>

Now you people decide which way is better to proceed and keep in mind that we have considered only 100 application but actually it can be any number.

Hope you can understand my concern and worries.

Its difficult now to Hanging inn more because its really tooooo long.

Thank you and God Bless NDVO for making right decision.
Hello dev_123
You r absolutely right ....no doubt abt it....sure its been quite long n difficult day aftr day.....

Nabaaf

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Nabaaf said:
Hello dev_123
You r absolutely right ....no doubt abt it....sure its been quite long n difficult day aftr day.....

Nabaaf
Thank you. :)

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bubba_bear said:
Can u imagine the mentality of the person who says 'leave all mid 2015 files and continue with 2016 right now .' If someone replied to him like ' but sir we are moving continuosly by months ' and again sir reply ' i don t know anything just follow my order ' in that case all officers have to follow their boss s order ,, but mainu mile taa saii oh maa da putt jisdi socih eni mahaan hai ,,, :D hahahhaha mahapurush with unique thinking
I think the decision was more like...

"The folks doing previous applications continue reviewing it. CIC folks who were on Syria refugee review, now that your workload has reduced, take these new guidelines and apply to the applications we received AFTER the new government was elected in Sep"

Since the process was different under the old, fudgy, dudgy CONSERVATIVE govt, I guess that CIC is being made to follow that govt's procedure. And people who applied now are getting their cases reviewed as per the new guidelines of the new, awesome Liberal govt.

The lesson here is that as an immigrant if like to be made to wait and wait and wait and wait after paying whatever they ask and providing all the documents and still be considered second class ... Vote Conservative!

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
botsmith2004 said:
I think the decision was more like...

"The folks doing previous applications continue reviewing it. CIC folks who were on Syria refugee review, now that your workload has reduced, take these new guidelines and apply to the applications we received AFTER the new government was elected in Sep"

Since the process was different under the old, fudgy, dudgy CONSERVATIVE govt, I guess that CIC is being made to follow that govt's procedure. And people who applied now are getting their cases reviewed as per the new guidelines of the new, awesome Liberal govt.

The lesson here is that as an immigrant if like to be made to wait and wait and wait and wait after paying whatever they ask and providing all the documents and still be considered second class ... Vote Conservative!
Hello botsmith2004
But some ppl frm july 2015 as well as frm august 2015 received ppr ....so their files was at the most received by september n oct 2015 respectively at ndvo ....new govt was effective frm 4 th november 2015....
So ur theory doesnt seems to be be full proof bt surely v all can keep guessing their style of working....

Nabaaf

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nabaaf said:
Hello botsmith2004
But some ppl frm july 2015 as well as frm august 2015 received ppr ....so their files was at the most received by september n oct 2015 respectively at ndvo ....new govt was effective frm 4 th november 2015....
So ur theory doesnt seems to be be full proof bt surely v all can keep guessing their style of working....

Nabaaf

My theory is just that... a theory :)

The Libs are trying all that they can to make the process faster and easier. It was the dumb Cons who made life harsh for all the folks.
So support Libs. Scr3w the Cons!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
botsmith2004 said:
My theory is just that... a theory :)

The Libs are trying all that they can to make the process faster and easier. It was the dumb Cons who made life harsh for all the folks.
So support Libs. Scr3w the Cons!
true !! remember C-24 LOL .. all because of conservatives..

Aamadmi

May 6, 2016
I am one of the silent readers. I haven't heard anything since Oct 21, 2015. Below is my time line.

Straight forward process. First marriage for both of us.

Applied to Missisauga 29 May 2015
Received acknowledgement: 07 July 2015
Started processing: 06 July 2015
Sponsorship approval email: 06 Oct. 2015

Principal Applicant
Received Application: 29 May 2015
Email acknowledgement from NVDO: 21 Oct. 2015
Medical Results: Recieved

I had emailed ministry regarding delayed process in Feb, 2016 and have not received no response. At that time CAD Government decided to take more refugees from Syria and a news was in air regarding halting all other sponsorship immigration file. Long story short, to the best of my knowledge refugee files are processed inside Canada and should not effect other IRCC offices.

I haven't heard any reply from those dummies and I don't expect to hear it from NDVO any time soon either.

I had submitted almost 6 applications in past to get different permits and status within Canada and haven't seen such a long delay. During the time of this application I had visited India 3 times, took my wife to Dubai and Bali.

But NDVO doesn't realize that others have family too and are suffering due to their work attitude.

Aamadmi

May 6, 2016
Zigzag said:
We all share the same pain and we agree with what you said. Thank you for sharing your timeline on this forum to guide others.
Who so ever controls that sheet why dont you change the settings to open and editable by every one. Don't you think it would be easier for everyone.

toughguy25

Jul 28, 2015
Hi All,

Just wanted to say.. a couple people from July also received PPR. I don't think this is a conspiracy against anyone.. Someone mentioned earlier that April to June applicants are the highest maybe that's why they decided to clear up the lesser number of application months earlier. In any case, they will soon turn their guns to May/ June/ July applicants and clear out the applications within days! Don't lose hope because every passing day, your application is one day closer to being completed :)

In the end, all of us contributed to hopefully making this process easier for future applicants! Be proud!

Aamadmi

May 6, 2016
toughguy25 said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to say.. a couple people from July also received PPR. I don't think this is a conspiracy against anyone.. Someone mentioned earlier that April to June applicants are the highest maybe that's why they decided to clear up the lesser number of application months earlier. In any case, they will soon turn their guns to May/ June/ July applicants and clear out the applications within days! Don't lose hope because every passing day, your application is one day closer to being completed :)

In the end, all of us contributed to hopefully making this process easier for future applicants! Be proud!
Dude there is thing called First come First serve. It is not like we are asking their services for free so the can treat us like they want. We paid them same fees as others and before application was submitted. Receipt was attached as well. So it really doesn't matter which month has lesser applications and which has more.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Aamadmi said:
Dude there is thing called First come First serve. It is not like we are asking their services for free so the can treat us like they want. We paid them same fees as others and before application was submitted. Receipt was attached as well. So it really doesn't matter which month has lesser applications and which has more.
Agreed with you, that theory is completely wrong.
They knows we are in Queue but can't understand the reason behind this much delay.

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
rambopg said:
Well after paying landing fees u have to send them a receipt. You can send it via case specific inquiry and attach it there. Should be good enough. I sent it to Mississauga, they have a special email ID just for RPRF fees.
CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca
Subject: payment of RPRF
In body write all the a

pplication# , sponsor UCI , applicant uci

Thanx rambogh...what is ur status??? HV u got remedical or DM after u paid landing fees??