Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
007JB said:
landed at rainbow bridge Toronto yesterday! :D :D :D :D :D

Just wanna share my experience for those who land in rainbow bridge.

We parked the car in the public parking and headed to the pedestrian way to the U.S.A! Please have 2 quarters (25 cents) per person to enter the US! Luckily we had..

Then you are on the bridge! enjoy the majestic view of the Niagara (happens even if you were there for 1000 times ;) ;)) from the bridge before heading to the US immigration! All I had to say was Flagpoling, and that's it done. he handed over a white paper filled with details which we need to give it back to the Canadian immigration officer! then we were on the way back to the Canadian side :)

The person sitting at the Canadian side gave me a yellow slip and told me to head to the opposite building. That is the Canadian Immigration Office.

I handed over the white, yellow slips and my passport and waited for my turn. There was no big crowd. We waited for 1 hour 20 mins and then my Name :D :D that feeling of becoming a Permanent resident ;D ;D she asked whether any proof of address, I showed. no fuss, no mess, no questions asked except the question from COPR! Done.. I signed the COPR! and all I heard was the phrase "Welcome to Canada"! :)

SIN was not given to me over there. She asked us to get it from Service Ontario! and that's it! A perfect beginning to a whole new life :) :) :) :) :)

All the best everyone! I will pray for each of you :) any questions, please leave a PM.
You belong to what part of Canada ?

Tarunchhabra

Mar 19, 2013
Hello friends,
I am a June applicant and have sent mail to immigration minister regarding whats happening right now in NDVO.Hope I shall get reply soon but I encourage all the June and July applicants to shoot one email to immigration minister.
His name is John Mccallum and his email I.D is Minister@cic.gc.ca.
If we all will mail him then it would definitely make impact.
Kindly reply with done once you are done emailing him.
Don't say why others are getting their PPR just say why June and July applicants are not getting.
Also mention we understand that processing time is 19 months but it would be awesome if they follow first in first out policy.The reason i think we all should mention abt processing time is beacuse if we dont then we will get the same old reply that its still not 19 months.
Kindly do this.Thanks

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
soal said:
Hello Forum members,

Please update the spreadsheet. We are 22nd May, 2015 applicant.

got decision made: 29th April, 2016.
Passport request: 2nd May, 2016
Passport received :6th May, 2016
Landed on : 1st June, 2016

Wish you all good luck. :)

hey soal when did you do your remedical ??

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hi Guys,

I am Nov 2 applicant, i talked to another NOV 2015 applicant who got DM, basically they are giving DM/PPR to ppl who are either on TRV in USA OR CANADA or have travel history to CANADA and USA, as they were pre approved for travel for these countries they have already been reassessed for certain things. PLEASE STOP BASHING people, I know its hard and but theres nothing you and i can do other than complain which will just frustrate you more and get you no results. THE PM and MINISTER doesnt care how long we wiat for our spousal visa they are too busy dealing with bigger problems like the FIRE in alberta, So please just have patience and pray because thats the only way you will get your answers.

I hope and pray for everyone to get their DMS/PPRS asap :)

KEEP YOURSELF POSITIVE and POSITIVE things will happen to you :)

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
PreetC said:
You belong to what part of Canada ?
I have mentioned in the post, toronto!

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
can1989 said:
Hi Guys,

I am Nov 2 applicant, i talked to another NOV 2015 applicant who got DM, basically they are giving DM/PPR to ppl who are either on TRV in USA OR CANADA or have travel history to CANADA and USA, as they were pre approved for travel for these countries they have already been reassessed for certain things. PLEASE STOP BASHING people, I know its hard and but theres nothing
you and i can do other than complain which will just frustrate you more and get you no results. THE PM and MINISTER doesnt care how long we wiat for our spousal visa they are too busy dealing with bigger problems like the FIRE in alberta, So please just have patience and pray because thats the only way you will get your answers.

HI...few Oct/Nov applicants got ppr without any travel history...am happy for the ppl who got ppr n DM...but NOVO is not transparent to ppl who are waiting....we don't know where our files files are and in which stage:)

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can1989 said:
Hi Guys,

I am Nov 2 applicant, i talked to another NOV 2015 applicant who got DM, basically they are giving DM/PPR to ppl who are either on TRV in USA OR CANADA or have travel history to CANADA and USA, as they were pre approved for travel for these countries they have already been reassessed for certain things. PLEASE STOP BASHING people, I know its hard and but theres nothing you and i can do other than complain which will just frustrate you more and get you no results. THE PM and MINISTER doesnt care how long we wiat for our spousal visa they are too busy dealing with bigger problems like the FIRE in alberta, So please just have patience and pray because thats the only way you will get your answers.

Hi,

Have you received your dm?

Trononian

Jul 6, 2012
Hi,

I submitted my application end of August 2015 and my wife in India just got asked for additional documents (proof of religious wedding and honeymoon) as we had submitted our paperwork after our civil wedding.

She received the request on Thursday and submitted the requisite photos today.

Does anyone know how long the Delhi office takes once they receive additional documents to make a decision? And how long after do they request for passport? Do they take long to stamp the pp?

Thanks and good luck to all!

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know folks / applicants are feeling very frustrated and I understand your pain. Waiting sucks and is never easy. I hope everyone gets to live together the soonest.

Let me know if anybody needs any help / guidance to get the things done. Or if they want to see my timeline to share with their MP. I can send a screenshot (with personal info covered) and you can use it for your conversation with the MP.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Tarunchhabra said:
Hello friends,
I am a June applicant and have sent mail to immigration minister regarding whats happening right now in NDVO.Hope I shall get reply soon but I encourage all the June and July applicants to shoot one email to immigration minister.
His name is John Mccallum and his email I.D is Minister@cic.gc.ca.
If we all will mail him then it would definitely make impact.
Kindly reply with done once you are done emailing him.
Don't say why others are getting their PPR just say why June and July applicants are not getting.
Also mention we understand that processing time is 19 months but it would be awesome if they follow first in first out policy.The reason i think we all should mention abt processing time is beacuse if we dont then we will get the same old reply that its still not 19 months.
Kindly do this.Thanks

Ya agreed with you that we have to notify them that we are really suffering by this kind of strange working pattern....

It should be first in first out...

Thanx bro...

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Trononian said:
Hi,

I submitted my application end of August 2015 and my wife in India just got asked for additional documents (proof of religious wedding and honeymoon) as we had submitted our paperwork after our civil wedding.

She received the request on Thursday and submitted the requisite photos today.

Does anyone know how long the Delhi office takes once they receive additional documents to make a decision? And how long after do they request for passport? Do they take long to stamp the pp?

Thanks and good luck to all!
Usually it takes 3 months after additional documents submitted to get approved. In rare cases you will get it within a month (but don't hold your breath). After you get Passport request, it should take 2 weeks max to get your passport back.

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rambopg said:
Usually it takes 3 months after additional documents submitted to get approved. In rare cases you will get it within a month (but don't hold your breath). After you get Passport request, it should take 2 weeks max to get your passport back.
Hi Rambopg
Once you send additional docs to NDVO,they normally take 3 months ......
1.Do NDVO scan each and every document and update in Missisuaga office ?

2. Do they just update it in New Delhi office and put a due (review ) date within next 3 months ?

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
khanna1 said:
Hi,

Have you received your dm?

HIthere

No i have not received any DM yet.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
YuvrajCanada said:
Hi Rambopg
Once you send additional docs to NDVO,they normally take 3 months ......
1.Do NDVO scan each and every document and update in Missisuaga office ?

2. Do they just update it in New Delhi office and put a due (review ) date within next 3 months ?
1. I don't know their procedure. I speculate they scan the items in New Delhi office and don't need to tell anything to Mississauga office since they are not reviewing your eligibility.

2. I have not seen many people tell us if the ADR has a deadline but I assume it is 30 days after the letter. And yes they most likely have a Review date put on the file. I said 3 months because that's what we have observed on the forum from other ADR's in the past.

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
rambopg said:
1. I don't know their procedure. I speculate they scan the items in New Delhi office and don't need to tell anything to Mississauga office since they are not reviewing your eligibility.

2. I have not seen many people tell us if the ADR has a deadline but I assume it is 30 days after the letter. And yes they most likely have a Review date put on the file. I said 3 months because that's what we have observed on the forum from other ADR's in the past.
Hello,

Yes, ADR has a deadline. it was mention in our email that we have to submit the ADR before May 18th-2016 and they sent us email on April 16th. They also added this line on ECAS also. As you know we submitted additional photos through Email and receive re-medical request on second day.

Thanks,
Vishal