AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
sammer2211 said:
Hi Guys
Have been out of touch from this forum since a while, just went through all the posts. So first of all heartiest congratulations to all who received their passport requests, may God bless you and wish you a happy new life in Canada. Those who are waiting to hear from NDVO, hang in there guys, we have made this far the result is gonna be fruitful very soon.
I am an 10th June 2015 applicant. Details are in the spreadsheet by the name of "sammer2211", i am from Mohali (Punjab). Wanted to share with everyone that i got notes about month back (28th March 2016) and as expected it showed following:-
Eligibility - Not Started Criminality - Not Started
Security - Not Started Medical - Passed Sponsor Eligibility - Passed
b]Due Date on the Eligibility is 04/08/2016
Now my question is that is this bring forward date ? If yes then, can any June application who has recently received notes can share what is the due date on their documents ?[/b]
I mean is bit weird to put a date of year further when the officer last updated the file and sent it to registry.
Well i hope and pray that everyone waiting gets their visa soon. Thanks
HI, I am May applicant,even in my notes eligiblity is not started however they have mentioned Due date as 13/07/2016. I feel they have entered due date to make sure eligibilty is assessed before that date at their end.

Also could you advise under Paper file history 1 (pg 24),what is the date you see.
As I see created on : 08/04/2016, office New Delhi and visa officers ID

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
rambopg said:
That due date has no meaning. Don't worry about it. They just normally put a date of one year in future.
Hi ,

If you are aware could you please advise what does Paper file history 1-relates to (pg 24).
As I see created on : 08/04/2016, office: New Delhi and visa officer's ID.However nothing has been started

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
pujalee said:
Hi ,

If you are aware could you please advise what does Paper file history 1-relates to (pg 24).
As I see created on : 08/04/2016, office: New Delhi and visa officer's ID.However nothing has been started
It means it is on the visa officers desk and not opened. All our files sits on their desk, until they finish eligibility. After that if it takes any longer then the file will go in registry.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello Everyone,

Please help me.
our file received on May 8th, 2015 at Mississauga. More than 200 pictures were sent with application.

We received ADR (Additional documents required) request today. it says "Please provide photos of your engagement, marriage, reception and after-marriage outings/honeymoon".

I have few questions:
1. When we had sent pictures with application we didn't describe anything behind them. should we describe the place, date and people behind the photos this time?
2. Should we need to send communication proof too as they didn't request?
3. I visited my husband in Feb 2016 for one month, should we sent that proof too or not?
4. I would also like to send required documents in email, can someone provide right email address please?
5. Please provide ADR letter format.
6. After religious ceremony in Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) we had function in marriage palace same like every wedding in India (which I mentioned as a reception in application) as we didn't have separate reception. Now they asked reception pictures, so can I send same function photos consider it as reception pictures.

Please advise.
Thanks
Rammy

SandyMaan09

Feb 10, 2016
Hello Guys We got PPR yesterday on 2 may. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
application-25 may 2015

remedical done- 20 april 2016

DM- 29 April

All the best to all of you. We wish fast process for everybody. Specially for May and June applicants.This forum was very helpful .Thanks to everyone.

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
H Frns, i am a 16 june 2015 applicant. i wonder if whether i should go for notes. and what the procedure to apply for that. i asked MP my city for assistance in MP inquiry, and hopefully get revert in few days..

ShreyaRishabh

Mar 14, 2016
Hi All

I got my PPR today...

Please update the sheet

Remedical Request - 13th April
Remedical Done - 15th April
DM - 29th April
PPR - 3 May

Wish you all good luck..

Thanks
Shreya

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
rambopg said:
This update is for people who are waiting for interview letter:

Oct. 10, 2014 applicant received Interview letter today May 2nd (whatsapp group member). His interview is sometime in June 2016.

If we assume the pace of taking interviews remains same: Nov. 2014 applicants will receive letter in June 2016, Dec. 2014 in July 2016 and so on.
Hi, Please let me know who can add me on Whatsapp group.I will provide my number to them

Leekhita

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
ShreyaRishabh said:
Hi All

I got my PPR today...

Please update the sheet

Remedical Request - 13th April
Remedical Done - 15th April
DM - 29th April
PPR - 3 May

Wish you all good luck..

Thanks
Shreya
HI Shreya, congrats!!!.What is ur timeline as in application filed date

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rammy_xyz said:
Hello Everyone,

Please help me.
our file received on May 8th, 2015 at Mississauga. More than 200 pictures were sent with application.

We received ADR (Additional documents required) request today. it says "Please provide photos of your engagement, marriage, reception and after-marriage outings/honeymoon".

I have few questions:
1. When we had sent pictures with application we didn't describe anything behind them. should we describe the place, date and people behind the photos this time?
2. Should we need to send communication proof too as they didn't request?
3. I visited my husband in Feb 2016 for one month, should we sent that proof too or not?
4. I would also like to send required documents in email, can someone provide right email address please?
5. Please provide ADR letter format.
6. After religious ceremony in Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) we had function in marriage palace same like every wedding in India (which I mentioned as a reception in application) as we didn't have separate reception. Now they asked reception pictures, so can I send same function photos consider it as reception pictures.

Please advise.
Thanks
Rammy
Hi Rammy

I posted the very same question about correct email but didn't get any reply.So what i have done is uploaded pictures and documents through case specific inquiry and emailed them back on the email id the request came through also mailing the documents tomorrow morning and also emailed them on email id of there website which is delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca just to make sure.In regards to you're other question when we initially applied we didn't put any discription on pictures just mention on the application what pictures we have included like gurudwara anand karg pictures and after pictures at palace and engagement pictures.They did ask me evidence of communication post marriage so included some phone bills and whatsapp chat in a email.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
lakb said:
Hi Rammy

I posted the very same question about correct email but didn't get any reply.So what i have done is uploaded pictures and documents through case specific inquiry and emailed them back on the email id the request came through also mailing the documents tomorrow morning and also emailed them on email id of there website which is delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca just to make sure.In regards to you're other question when we initially applied we didn't put any discription on pictures just mention on the application what pictures we have included like gurudwara anand karg pictures and after pictures at palace and engagement pictures.They did ask me evidence of communication post marriage so included some phone bills and whatsapp chat in a email.
Don't send them the same information thru multiple sources, it ties up resources and takes away from their time where they could be processing ur application.

You can send them all the new information (pics, communication, additional trip to India) thru case specific inquiry or thru Courier.

If u have a lot of proof and u cannot attach it in the case specific inquiry then I just. Courier them to NDVO.

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
sam-sanghvi said:
Hello Everyone..
I applied for Notes and got results today..
GCMS Notes says... Security = not started , Criminality= not started, Eligibility status is In process , it shows Recommend interview .
what does it mean?

Following is my Timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on July 10, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
Medical Expired on March 18th 2016 ,Didnt get re-medical.

Any One has an idea when can i get call or mail for interview and how long it will take? Does it effect on processing time ? what kind of questions they ask in interview ?
Thanks
Hi

I don't know how you interpret notes. Acc to me a Junior Visa Officer or whomsoever checks your file first before it goes to main visa officer he has recommended interview. It is to be confirmed by Visa officer (to whom your file is assigned). Check who recommended interview, it is your visa officer or someone else. If it is same then interview is possible if not apply notes after a month as your eligibility is still in process.

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
PB# said:
Hi

In my notes
File location is FCU-RFV. What does this mean ?
FCU- Family class Unit
RFV- Ready for Visa

congrats :)