+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
m.n. said:
Your going to get passport request soon (could be couple of days after DM). He will receive passport request by email.
Our medical is expiring next month (June) too, and we got passport request recently.
can you pls share your timeline?

m.n.

Mar 21, 2016
T.Rex87 said:
can you pls share your timeline?
Yeah sure:

Application received: august 5, 2015
Medical done (was updated as received in october/november): june 1, 2015
Acknowledgement CIC: september 3, 2015
Sponsorship approval: october 5, 2015
In process at Delhi: october 21, 2015
DM: april 24, 2016
Passport request: april 26, 2016

From application getting to visa office, wait a minimum of 6 months, before anything happens.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
m.n. said:
Yeah sure:

Application received: august 5/2015
Medical done (was updated as received in october/november): june 1/2015
Acknowledgement CIC: september 3/2015
Sponsorship approval: october 5/2015
In process at Delhi: october 21/2015
DM: april 24/2016
Passport request: april 26/2016
thanks.. & many congrats on ur PPR. !! goodluck with landing and welcome to Canada:)

m.n.

Mar 21, 2016
T.Rex87 said:
thanks.. & many congrats on ur PPR. !! goodluck with landing and welcome to Canada:)
Thank you!

Good Luck to you and everyone else too!

From my experience: Don't expect to hear back from visa office, for a minimum of 6 months, from the day they send that second acknowledgement stating they received your PR application. We didn't do any MP request or notes or whatever.

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
R.S. said:
Congratulate to all who got DM and getting PPR. really happy for them. At least they are out of this painful process.
We are July Applicant. I spoke with the lady in MP office today. She said each case is different. May be there is nothing wrong in their application. I am surprised what is wrong in our application. (JUNE & JULY) she was so rude and said she can not argue with NDVO why not July and Why Nov is going. I can do just inquiry on your file. That is what I can do as You are still under processing time which is 17 months. Do not know what is going on. But its really painful.
Nov month has been started now but nothing for JUNE & JULY. I do not think MP office will do anything on our files. Last week I sent mail to our prime minister also and got reply from their office and they did CC to Immigration Minister too. Then I sent my query / request to John McCallum (Immigration Minister) too.
I think all JUNE & JULY or any applicant who are waiting even before that should write to Prime Minister and Immigration Minister.
can u share email ids of PMO and other officials to whom u have sent email...

sam-sanghvi

Jan 4, 2016
Hello Everyone..
I applied for Notes and got results today..
GCMS Notes says... Security = not started , Criminality= not started, Eligibility status is In process , it shows Recommend interview .
what does it mean?

Following is my Timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on July 10, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
Medical Expired on March 18th 2016 ,Didnt get re-medical.

Any One has an idea when can i get call or mail for interview and how long it will take? Does it effect on processing time ? what kind of questions they ask in interview ?
Thanks

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
sam-sanghvi said:
Hello Everyone..
GCMS Notes says... Security = not started , Criminality= not started, Eligibility status is In process , it shows Recommend interview .
what does it mean?

Following is my Timeline

Any One has an idea when can i get call or mail for interview and how long it will take? Does it effect on processing time ? what kind of questions they ask in interview ?
Thanks
Hi sam-sanghvi,

If you are in the queue for an interview, nobody really knows exactly when you will get the letter for it. We are all making guesses here based on other applicants that have shared their timelines. As far as I know, they are doing Sept/Oct 2014 applicant interviews this month and next so theres still a wait of about a few months if you applied in May. But I have also noticed that some of 2015 applicants have also got an interview already as per the spreadsheet so really dont know how they pick applicants to schedule for interview but yes it would delay ur processing by a few months at least. And to find out what kind of questions they ask in the interview....there is a thread on this forum by the name of Spousal Interview Questions,.... go on there to get real experiences of people that have been interviewed in the past and currently. It will help you a lot. good luck!

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Hello everyone...
Congratulations to everyone....ppl getting ppr in 5 months is really awesome......but we all hope that they hv some rules to maintain balance in visa office so it is best fr all n it shld not be at the cost of others happiness......
Dont worry ppl who all r waiting fr updatesss.....our turn will be soon nexxxt.....god bless everyone....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Osampreet

Jan 15, 2016
sam-sanghvi said:
Hello Everyone..
what does it mean?

Following is my Timeline

Thanks
after how many days u get results for notice

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
abcef said:
Omg omg omg...i got passport request ..finally wait is over...just relaxnow.. :p :p :p
Hey congrats
After how many day of ur remedical u got ppr