+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
sufan said:
nabaaf..
Thia is what i Received.........pre arrival Services....Again I'm a Aug Applicant.Let me know if any one received it before PPR ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada would like to encourage you to attend free pre-arrival services offered by the following organizations:

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)

India2Canada

PrepCan
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

You, your spouse (if he/she is not already a permanent resident or citizen of Canada) and your working age dependents become eligible to participate in pre-arrival services when you are completing the application process for a Canadian immigration visa.

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

The purpose of pre-arrival services is to help potential immigrants take early action to prepare for their new lives in Canada. Such pre-arrival services are expected to facilitate faster and more efficient economic and social integration of newcomers to Canada by effectively addressing needs earlier in the integration continuum and improving linkages between pre-arrival and domestic (in-Canada) services.

The organizations listed above provide a range of in-person and/or online services. More information about the services available and how to register can be found on their websites. Please note that you may be required to provide a copy of the correspondence you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in order to verify your eligibility for the services.

Pre-arrival services and sessions are very popular and space may be limited. We encourage you to explore the websites and register early.

The FCRO also encourages you to visit our cic where you can find additional helpful resources to Prepare for life in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office

Hello dear .. One of my frnd who already got her password last week with stemp , got the same mail today . As per my knowledge ppl getting this mail just before ppr.. But y she got after and wat we need to do after getting this mail ???

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Shwemir said:
I received passport request today from cic and i just cant contain my happiness...i am so thrilled and excited and cant believe it has come so soon *touches wood and still smiling ;D *
its my bday over the weekend and this is the perfect gift on a perfect time :D...also we get to celebrate our anniversary together now yippieeeee.....
i am already in canada on visitors visa and we were thinking of applying for an extension since my 6 mnths period gets over on june 5 but thankfully got the PR passport request before and that too without a remed....i will be submitting it today itself to ottawa, is that ok ??? if anyone can shed some more light on the process and times from hereon would be great...
sorry for the long post but i am jus superrrrrr happy hence ;D ;D ;D

Hello dear cn u tell me how u submit ur passport. How u paid and how much fee u paid ? And which document r required ???

Shwemir

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:14-10-2015.................SA : 28-10-2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 : 09-11-2015
Med's Done....
done upfront July 2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016.............DM : 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flagpole : 08-05-2016
Jotrook said:
Hello dear cn u tell me how u submit ur passport. How u paid and how much fee u paid ? And which document r required ???
We went by the specifications mentioned in the email...sent 2 xpresspost envelopes thru Canada post, one containing the docs and other self addressed and prepaid.
We sent the copy of the PPR letter (the email that we got), 2 photos (details and specs of the same mentioned in their email) and the passport of course.

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Shwemir said:
We went by the specifications mentioned in the email...sent 2 xpresspost envelopes thru Canada post, one containing the docs and other self addressed and prepaid.
We sent the copy of the PPR letter (the email that we got), 2 photos (details and specs of the same mentioned in their email) and the passport of course.
thanku so much for ur rply .. Cn u mention how much u paid ??

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you a October applicants, has anyone from October received passport request or decision made on their file.

WishaVisa said:
IndianLove,

please tell us when did you exactly see status change. i havent received mine yet, speculatively i should get it by now...
very nervous..

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanna1 said:
are you a October applicants, has anyone from October received passport request or decision made on their file.
Am an oct 1st applicant. As far i know oct applicants havent got anything yet

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you might be the next one in line, cuz I see that September 30 applicant already got a passport request.I am a November applicant, just wanted to know if October applicants started getting the requests. :)

WishaVisa said:
Am an oct 1st applicant. As far i know oct applicants havent got anything yet

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanna1 said:
you might be the next one in line, cuz I see that September 30 applicant already got a passport request.I am a November applicant, just wanted to know if October applicants started getting the requests. :)

My heart beats are up since yesterday. Lol
Just hoping i get DM :p

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea I know how that feels, I really want them to process these files so then they can start wid November ones. :D

WishaVisa said:
My heart beats are up since yesterday. Lol
Just hoping i get DM :p

rsbhatti

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Its getting so hard for d ones who have not heard anything from NDVO evn aftr their case maturation :( :( :( :( Feeling so helpless :( dont know what to do :(

June 26 applicant :(

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Hello everyone....
Congratzz to all those who r receiving updates 8)
Keep praying fr other applicants also ;)

Hello all june applicants...
I was also thinking of applying fr notes since past two days....bt according to the forum updates ,it seems ndvo is stuck with april n may 2015 applicants....still many frm those months r left n almost all frm may month as on this forum....so those who hv not yet applied fr notes ...jus hang in fr a while before applying....Though there is no harm in applying fr one right now bt still according to me fr june applicants v shld apply in the last week of May 2016 to get some update.....those who hv already applied ,i request u ppl to update abt ur notes on this forum,thanx in advance....v all shld keep praying to god so that some miracle happens fr all the ppl stuck here n even fr june applicants 8)
God bless all of us....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Nabaaf said:
Hello everyone....

I was also thinking of applying fr notes since past two days....bt according to the forum updates ,it seems ndvo is stuck with april n may 2015 applicants....still many frm those months r left n almost all frm may month as on this forum....so those who hv not yet applied fr notes ...jus hang in fr a while before applying....Though there is no harm in applying fr one right now bt still according to me fr june applicants v shld apply in the last week of May 2016 to get some update.....those who hv already applied ,i request u ppl to update abt ur notes on this forum,thanx in advance....v all shld keep praying to god so that some miracle happens fr all the ppl stuck here n even fr june applicants 8)
God bless all of us....

Nabaaf
Received my notes yesterday..
Criminality and security not started
Passed n medicals

I wanted to knw if my new passport, photos and other docs hav been updated.. So all good..
What does passed n medicals mean? Result of medicals or passed n the review of ndvo?

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Nabaaf said:
Hello everyone....

God bless all of us....

Nabaaf
Even May 2015 applicants getting nothing started status on notes.....

NDVO seems to work in order to achieve it yearly targets .....

A successful and efficent work style should be processing the files quickly as well as clearing backogs at swift pace ......

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its just a shitty day at NDVO. Nobody got updates.