Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
rambopg said:
MP can only inquire about your file and not make the process faster. So if you want to know if your file has been touched by NDVO, MP inquiry is a poor way of doing it (order notes). If you don't see people around ur application date getting re-med/ppr then patience is your friend. MP inquiry should be used if your file is not moving anywhere after Eligibility or everyone around you is getting update but not you (possibly misplaced your re-med/ppr Email letter).

However, as PNP2014 said you can complain to your MP about the unfairness which the MP can inquire about the procedure being followed at NDVO.

What about my case
Everything is passed 3 months ago
Medicals expired 3 months ago
Due date of medical is passed too
They are just waiting to make decision to reassesed the medical from last 3 months

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
For you sir, MP inquiry is the only option to wake up NDVO on your file. Or try case specific inquiry and say that everything is cleared in my notes and no re-medical request.

ramanharman2015

Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2015
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015 UPFRONT
boateng said:
Any may or april applicant got PPR lately after remeds?

This is frustrating they way NDVO is working, so close yet so far been like 2 weeks since medicals were done

Either way congratulations to all Post July applicants who got their PPR's, applicants till July hang tight!!
In the same boat gor remedical done on 14thApril no news after that.... I guess they are sleeping on our files.

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
rambopg said:
For you sir, MP inquiry is the only option to wake up NDVO on your file. Or try case specific inquiry and say that everything is cleared in my notes and no re-medical request.
Thanks for quick reply
I did already 3 enquiries with my local mp
Guess he's not that helpful
Now talking to another mp from Brampton
Let's see if she can help me out

Layaq299

Mar 4, 2016
AKG15 said:
Few pages and a few days ago, I did bring up this topic about MP office declining to initiate an inquiry before 17 months. If anyone from Calgary or other provinces have had better luck then do share your experiences and how you went about it.
I have a strong and very valid point as for my opinion.
I think MP inquiry depends on how many people in that city are inquiring because in my case I called my MP and said please do a check up and also ask if they received the pcc. You won't believe she replied to me in 5 minutes with the email that she did the inquiry and yes they did receive the pcc

I think I am the only one from that city because when I was in her office the first time she called the immigration asked any more cases she said no I only have one.

Again this is my opinion every case is different so I just thought to share

shay321

Nov 22, 2015
@ Iakb
Thnx..yes my wife is planning to come by klm. Just wanna know that immigration process can be completed in Edmonton if she wl come by KLM as her first entry port wl b Edmonton???? Plz reply

AKG15

Apr 22, 2016
Layaq299 said:
I have a strong and very valid point as for my opinion.
I think MP inquiry depends on how many people in that city are inquiring because in my case I called my MP and said please do a check up and also ask if they received the pcc. You won't believe she replied to me in 5 minutes with the email that she did the inquiry and yes they did receive the pcc

I think I am the only one from that city because when I was in her office the first time she called the immigration asked any more cases she said no I only have one.

Again this is my opinion every case is different so I just thought to share
Appreciate the info.

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
ramanharman2015 said:
In the same boat gor remedical done on 14thApril no news after that.... I guess they are sleeping on our files.
[/quote

My husband's remedical was done on 11th march, we r feb 2015 applicant. Had an interview which was passed on 7th march. Still waiting for ppr

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shay321 said:
@ Iakb
Thnx..yes my wife is planning to come by klm. Just wanna know that immigration process can be completed in Edmonton if she wl come by KLM as her first entry port wl b Edmonton???? Plz reply
Yes they do have as KLM is a international airline so they do have immigration there.You can get more info here on this website http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/offices-bureaux/637-eng.html

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
shay 321 has given some ray of hope

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
Jini said:
Thanks for posting this here
I am already in process of talking this issue to MP. I had a phone conversation followed up with email and now meeting in personal. He already told me that his office is going to do investigation on what's happening and will reply me back as soon as something comes to him.

This process is NOT at all acceptable and we should all raise voice against this to let those Minister know that member of public are aware of every BS they are doing.
This is totally unfair stupid process and we all are becoming victims of this. If they really want to make "REAL CHANGE" then do in a fair way that everybody is treated equally.

Please everybody who thinks this is injustice to us raise your voice, go talk to your MPs.

PS- I am not against any applicant who got update in Aug, Sept. My voice is just against this screwed up, unfair system
The system is screwed up, Yes but it will all depend how you approach this situation & voice out.
True; it isn't fair for all fellow members of June that are still waiting but then again what about the ones still waiting from 2014?

IMO; approaching your MP & stating that such & such months are being processed ahead of me would only bring more harm than good; at least to others.
But at the end of the day, it's a free country & you are allowed to do whatever you want.

I learn & get most of the updates through this website & got no intel as how the gov't processes the files but if you connect the dots, it seems pretty obvious that the files till June were already being looked into; therefore some old farts were assigned to them who worked at the pace of any other typical indian office. & July+ must been have been assigned to a new team who are processing them much quicker.

^My 2¢ only.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
indianlove said:
My question: Is it normal only PR Application side said Decision made not sponsorship application ?
Thank you.
Yes it is. Don't worry about ECAS after getting DM on principal side.

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianlove said:
My question: Is it normal only PR Application side said Decision made not sponsorship application ?
Thank you.
IndianLove,

please tell us when did you exactly see status change. i havent received mine yet, speculatively i should get it by now...
very nervous..