+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Patel85

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Hi friends,

I am August 14, 2015 applicant and I check my Ecas status for my wife in India it shows Decision Made on my wife application status. But she didn't received any email for that .

I am so excited but I really don't what's going on.

Please any one have answer please guide me what should I do .

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
sufan said:
nabaaf..
Thia is what i Received.........pre arrival Services....Again I'm a Aug Applicant.Let me know if any one received it before PPR ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada would like to encourage you to attend free pre-arrival services offered by the following organizations:

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)

India2Canada

PrepCan
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

You, your spouse (if he/she is not already a permanent resident or citizen of Canada) and your working age dependents become eligible to participate in pre-arrival services when you are completing the application process for a Canadian immigration visa.

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

The purpose of pre-arrival services is to help potential immigrants take early action to prepare for their new lives in Canada. Such pre-arrival services are expected to facilitate faster and more efficient economic and social integration of newcomers to Canada by effectively addressing needs earlier in the integration continuum and improving linkages between pre-arrival and domestic (in-Canada) services.

The organizations listed above provide a range of in-person and/or online services. More information about the services available and how to register can be found on their websites. Please note that you may be required to provide a copy of the correspondence you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in order to verify your eligibility for the services.

Pre-arrival services and sessions are very popular and space may be limited. We encourage you to explore the websites and register early.

The FCRO also encourages you to visit our cic where you can find additional helpful resources to Prepare for life in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office

this letter accompanied my PPR.. did u get ppr? this is for for pre arrival scenes.. where in u can attend those sessions to assist you.. hope this helps..

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
Patel85 said:
Hi friends,

I am August 14, 2015 applicant and I check my Ecas status for my wife in India it shows Decision Made on my wife application status. But she didn't received any email for that .

congratz :) wait u ll receive it sooner..

sufan

Apr 18, 2016
Patel85 said:
Hi friends,

Hi patel,
Im Aug 7 applicant I got an email this morning from delhi immig regarding pre arrival services.Did you receive that at all......Mine id neighter DM or PPR.....so confused ??? ???
I wish you and your wife all the very best.Hope you hear PPR request soon. ;D

sufan

Apr 18, 2016
007JB said:
this letter accompanied my PPR.. did u get ppr? this is for for pre arrival scenes.. where in u can attend those sessions to assist you.. hope this helps..
Hey 007JB,
I did not get any PPR request with this.May be I will soon .....hoping for it.but thanks much for your response it really helped.
:D

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
hello all.. We completed our final step by border crossing at coutts yesterday..Everything went good. Very fast and easy. Thank you

Shwemir

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:14-10-2015.................SA : 28-10-2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 : 09-11-2015
Med's Done....
done upfront July 2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016.............DM : 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flagpole : 08-05-2016
I got this same letter along with my PPR email which I received on 21 April.
Even I am an August applicant, u can check my timeline on the left...
Seems like good news to me, PPR should arrive soon...congrats :)

sufan said:
nabaaf..
Thia is what i Received.........pre arrival Services....Again I'm a Aug Applicant.Let me know if any one received it before PPR ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada would like to encourage you to attend free pre-arrival services offered by the following organizations:

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)

India2Canada

PrepCan
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

You, your spouse (if he/she is not already a permanent resident or citizen of Canada) and your working age dependents become eligible to participate in pre-arrival services when you are completing the application process for a Canadian immigration visa.

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

The purpose of pre-arrival services is to help potential immigrants take early action to prepare for their new lives in Canada. Such pre-arrival services are expected to facilitate faster and more efficient economic and social integration of newcomers to Canada by effectively addressing needs earlier in the integration continuum and improving linkages between pre-arrival and domestic (in-Canada) services.

The organizations listed above provide a range of in-person and/or online services. More information about the services available and how to register can be found on their websites. Please note that you may be required to provide a copy of the correspondence you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in order to verify your eligibility for the services.

Pre-arrival services and sessions are very popular and space may be limited. We encourage you to explore the websites and register early.

The FCRO also encourages you to visit our cic where you can find additional helpful resources to Prepare for life in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office

Shwemir

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:14-10-2015.................SA : 28-10-2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 : 09-11-2015
Med's Done....
done upfront July 2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016.............DM : 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flagpole : 08-05-2016
Keyurderasari said:
hello all.. We completed our final step by border crossing at coutts yesterday..Everything went good. Very fast and easy. Thank you
Awesome...congratulations :)

sufan

Apr 18, 2016
Shwemir said:
I got this same letter along with my PPR email which I received on 21 April.
Even I am an August applicant, u can check my timeline on the left...
Seems like good news to me, PPR should arrive soon...congrats :)
Another good news -Thanks a lot for your update... :D Im prayin for PPR soon.
Im just bit worried as you are the second person now who said you got PPR with it.Not after receiving pre arrival email. ???

vvisa

Mar 30, 2016
Just received my Visa today. Sent the passport last wednesday. Soooooo happy :)

I have one question how are you shipping all your stuff to Canada? I mean using Shipping by sea or air any ideas? Can sopmeone point me in the right direction.

Thanks All

Cheers :)
Keep up the good will

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi all..congrats who got update..but dont knw the working style of ndvo..they issue visa to aug july applicant directly..changi gal hai..but y they skip aprill applicant files..remedical nu vi one three weeks ho gae ..nothing got. :mad:..lgda sanu bhul gae embassy ::)..but chalo kadi ta ayega..hope for the best

maahi88

Jan 31, 2016
Hey guys i got decision made on 22 april but didnt get fourth line added under permanent residence side
It shows only we receiverd ur application on *****
We started processing on ****
Med revd

ARUB

Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys
I'm a 9th September 2015 applicant & NDVO send me AOR -2 by 29 September. Now what should I expect from NDVO? according to this forum September peoples are receiving DM & PPR?

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Hi Guys, Sorry for the late update. Passport received with visa on Saturday around 3 pm IST. Booked flights for Sunday and my wife is on her way to Canada. Right now somewhere over the atlantic :D. Very happy. You all are doing a great job. Good luck everyone!