24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Karran1322 said:
Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Just got remed request,its my wife 's bday today nd see wht she got in mrng ,mail from NDVO regarding my remed....m soooo happy ,thanxxx Waheguru Ji ,eda hi mehr Kreo sab te,shower your blessins on all couples.
Congrats! You are a May 11th applicant.
Which means there is still some hope for us end of April applicants: Preeti2072, Jasse.

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Karran1322 said:
Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Just got remed request,its my wife 's bday today nd see wht she got in mrng ,mail from NDVO regarding my remed....m soooo happy ,thanxxx Waheguru Ji ,eda hi mehr Kreo sab te,shower your blessins on all couples.
I don't think you are on SS. Complete detail plz.
Applied
AOR 1
AOR 2
Upfront Medical
Remedical
DM
PPR
any other additional details if applicable

Thanks

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi All,

I paid the PR fee few months after I submitted my initial application online through my visa. I did send the receipt to Ottawa but I haven't sent it to the New Delhi Office. I called immigration and they said that they wont be able to look into my file to see if its updated in New Delhi that I had paid PR fee. I dont want to wait till they contact me asking for the PR fee or receipt because that would cause delay. Should I just leave it alone at this point and hope for the best or is it advisable to forward the same receipt to the new delhi office?

Any guidance would or past experience advise would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Weekend to all

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
BeNice said:
Hi All,

I paid the PR fee few months after I submitted my initial application online through my visa. I did send the receipt to Ottawa but I haven't sent it to the New Delhi Office. I called immigration and they said that they wont be able to look into my file to see if its updated in New Delhi that I had paid PR fee. I dont want to wait till they contact me asking for the PR fee or receipt because that would cause delay. Should I just leave it alone at this point and hope for the best or is it advisable to forward the same receipt to the new delhi office?

Happy Weekend to all
Forward it to NDVO as well to be safe.After a month or so order notes and it will show the fees paid and applied to your application.This will be the best way to confirm i think.

zombies

Aug 7, 2011
Hi,

I am new on this forum ...want to share my timeline..
Application filled- January 11 2016
AOR 1- Feburary 23 2016
SA - March 9 2016
AOR 2- March 22
Status - in process on both sponsor and applicant side
Medicals done upfront - December 16 2015
My concern is if someone can help me out will be much appreciated as when I go on Ecas to check the application status under principle applicant side there are only 2 lines added
1- we received ur application on Jan 11 2016
2- we started processing ur application on March 22
I am not seeing the third line medical results have been received.
I have already submitted the proof of medicals when I submitted my application to Mississauga and it's been over a month it has gone in process but no third line added.
Is there something I should worry about if I am not seeing medical received line in Ecas or should I send New Delhi an email asking for an update on my medicals.

Guys ur advise and suggestions will be much appreciated. M getting a lit bit worried about not seeing medicals added on Ecas

Regards,

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hey guys. Kese ho sarre....i landed on 12 april. All happened so well. No problem during immigration. All went good and easy.. cliamate here is awesome. I pray all who r waiting come soon.......Nabaaf ...n gkcanada......how r u......gkcanada u will b coming soon.......all d best to all friends....

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Karran1322 said:
Hi,

Can you please assist with your timeline

Leekhita :)

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi Abbas,

Sorry to bother but which email address did you use to forward the receipt to New Delhi Office?
I hope you and others who reply to questions( no matter how trivial or annoyinng) it seems are helping someone out there immensensly.

Thanks kindly,

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
BeNice said:
Hi All,

Happy Weekend to all
I did the same thing as you. I had paid the RPRF fees 1 month after application. I had emailed the receipt to CPC-Mississauga.

VERY EASY way to confirm is order notes and you will see it in the notes that all the fees are paid. Don't forward it to NDVO now. Confirm with notes first.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
zombies said:
Hi,

AOR 1- Feburary 23 2016
SA - March 9 2016
AOR 2- March 22
My concern is if someone can help me out will be much appreciated as when I go on Ecas to check the application status under principle applicant side there are only 2 lines added
I have already submitted the proof of medicals when I submitted my application to Mississauga and it's been over a month it has gone in process but no third line added.
Is there something I should worry about if I am not seeing medical received line in Ecas or should I send New Delhi an email asking for an update on my medicals.

Guys ur advise and suggestions will be much appreciated. M getting a lit bit worried about not seeing medicals added on Ecas

Regards,
Hi Zombies,

Don't worry, it will show eventually once it cleared from medical department. Sometime they delay to update it.

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
NiyatiS said:
I strongly believe that NVDO cic has hired new team to speed up the process. And all those new hires have started reviewing from the month of August, because all files before this month were already assigned to old , lazy , and experienced officers.
Stop speculation....why new officers will pick from august???....dont make others feel bad

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zombies said:
Hi,

AOR 1- Feburary 23 2016
SA - March 9 2016
AOR 2- March 22

Regards,
Wait for couple of weeks to see if they update ECAS.If not order notes and it will confirm if they received your medicals or not.Also i have read on the forum that its pretty common and most of the time ECAS is unreliable.But order notes that will confirm for sure.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
zombies said:
Hi,

AOR 1- Feburary 23 2016
SA - March 9 2016
AOR 2- March 22

Regards,
Sometimes, ECAS is not updated with medical (they forget to update it). But don't worry it is still in the system.

My friend May 6th applicant, didn't have the 3rd line of Medical and his wife got Re-medical this month.

So rest assured, everything is fine.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Passport submitted to VFS Hyderabad on 20 Apr 2016 and received sms today 22 Apr 2016 that passport has been processed and dispatched via blue dart. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Hi Nabaaf,
One of my friend, her timeline is, app filed: 23 July 2015, File transferred to ndvo: 22 Sep, 2015
She applied for notes earlier this month, & got today
Nothing has started as of yet, only med passed (done upfront)
& on the last pagenotes by vo - just say,-
"sponsor eligibility passed & allocated SPR has submitted the following docs as proof:Marriage certificate SPR married to PA on___. Case forwarded to visa office for processing."
Any comments about this? I mean its been 8 months