11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
sufan said:
Where did you find out that they started july and august application......Thanks
Please check the spreadsheet..and previous posts in the forum...

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sadi bari kado ohni aa :'( :'( :'(

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi Everyone,

We are May 8, 2015 applicant, as per my previous note generated on 18 March 2016 nothing has been started. As many May applicants have already received remedial request specially first half of the May, but I didn't hear anything.
Having a close look at my notes I found out that medical validity date is 24 Sept 2015. it could be the reason I didn't receive medical reassessment request. Medical reassessment is best way to find out that eligibility has passed but now I can't find out that way. I am worried about eligibility now.
What do u think should I apply another set of notes or go for MP inquiry to find out current status of my file. Please advise!!! I am thinking to apply another set of notes.

ssgmahajan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
himachal pradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2015
File Transfer...
30-10-3015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
april 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
april 19, 2016
LANDED..........
l
I'm lacking patience now :(

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Everyone,

We are May 8, 2015 applicant, as per my previous note generated on 18 March 2016 nothing has been started. As many May applicants have already received remedial request specially first half of the May, but I didn't hear anything.
Having a close look at my notes I found out that medical validity date is 24 Sept 2015. it could be the reason I didn't receive medical reassessment request. Medical reassessment is best way to find out that eligibility has passed but now I can't find out that way. I am worried about eligibility now.
What do u think should I apply another set of notes or go for MP inquiry to find out current status of my file. Please advise!!! I am thinking to apply another set of notes.

wait for a week.. and den apply second set of notes.. may applicants are getting updates now.. so wait for a week is my suggestion.. u may get direct ppr too in the meanwhile since u hav medical validity.. al the best :)

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
maahi88 said:
Hi rambopg u got remedical request ??
No, I have not received Re-medical yet.

Either the request is lost in post or I am recommended for interview. I ordered notes again on April 13. Lets see what it says.

Or just like Preeti, Lakb and Rammy we are stuck in some weird stage (2nd review of eligibility?) of NDVO.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I just received GCMS notes but main areas like security and criminality says "Not Started". Another thing is that file states it was generated on March 10, 2016. So most likely it is out of date right ?

Overall can you guide me on the important points I should focus on in reading the notes, I have gone through them but didn't see any information about interview for example.

Thanks in advance

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
aumraiya said:
Hi Everyone,

I just received GCMS notes but main areas like security and criminality says "Not Started". Another thing is that file states it was generated on March 10, 2016. So most likely it is out of date right ?

Overall can you guide me on the important points I should focus on in reading the notes, I have gone through them but didn't see any information about interview for example.

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Page 2
will give you summary about what started and what's not. it will also provide you info whether your filed is assigned to any visa officer or not and location of your file i.e registry or something else.

page 6-10
will give you detailed info for eligibility, security, criminality and medical

last 2-3 pages will give you all the notes from NDVO visa officer and also from M'ssauga visa officer.

Most important do check that all the information are entered correctly in their system.
email, telephone, home address.......................

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Jini said:
Hello,

Page 2
will give you summary about what started and what's not. it will also provide you info whether your filed is assigned to any visa officer or not and location of your file i.e registry or something else.

page 6-10
will give you detailed info for eligibility, security, criminality and medical

last 2-3 pages will give you all the notes from NDVO visa officer and also from M'ssauga visa officer.

Most important do check that all the information are entered correctly in their system.
email, telephone, home address.......................
Thank you, it all looks normal but they have not started a few things. I hope the information is just out of date.

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi, When have you done your upfront medical as it is valid for 1 year (why in notes it is showing valid till Sep 2015?)
Even I am May 20 applicant upfront medical done on 10 May 2015 and waiting for remedical request.I am assuming since my medical hasn't expired hence they haven't sent the re- medical yet.

Well I have applied for Notes on 10th April.Lets hope for the best :D

Leekhita :)

@_reet

Apr 3, 2016
sorry for late reply...@maahi88

maahi for your convience i have already posted twice my timeline ...m not in spreadsheet...please check my previous posts n u let to know...thanks dear...:)

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Everyone,

i am in a similar situation...my medical will expire nov-2016.....so i decided to do mp enquiry with the thought that he can get the same information quicker than the notes....but the mp refused to make enquiry before 17 months.....so i have to go for notes.....anyways my assumption is that i should get worried once they start issuing DM and ppr for the may applicants...so far only one applicant got ppr so they might issue us direct ppr with the regular may applicants timeline i.e. after 2-3 weeks of remed. my case is not so straight forward so i am more worried about eligibility.
all the best ;)

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
aumraiya said:
Thank you, it all looks normal but they have not started a few things. I hope the information is just out of date.
well as long as it says Eligibility passed, you are good to go. sometimes criminality and security takes time.
If your wife stayed for 6 months in Canada, sometimes they ask for RCMP clearance too.

U already received re-medical request which means you are in the good books.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
rambopg said:
well as long as it says Eligibility passed, you are good to go. sometimes criminality and security takes time.
If your wife stayed for 6 months in Canada, sometimes they ask for RCMP clearance too.

U already received re-medical request which means you are in the good books.
Right, Thanks hopefully we will have a decision soon

kovaisubbu

Mar 17, 2016
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Please add my timeline to spreadsheet as well.

Application Submitted : June 9, 2015
AOR 1 : July 14, 2015
AOR2 : Aug 21, 2015
Upfront Medical Done : June 1, 2015

Current Case Status : IN PROCESS