+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

jbanwait2

Aug 26, 2015
PROCESSING STARTED ON MY WIFE APPLICATION ON JULY 21 2014. AND IN NOVENMBER 2015 SHE HAD AN SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.. THEN NOTHING HAPPEND TILL MARCH. ON MARCH 8 THEY ASKED US TO SUBMITE RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEES. WE ARE STILL WAITING NOTHING HAPPEND AFTER THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG ITS GONNA TAKE?

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
hello all,

loooooonnnnnng time viewer first time poster of this forum! i share timeline similar to nabaaf's. my wife's file went to ndvo on sept 4th. one question i have is i forgot to send in the wedding cards as this was not something on the checklists. should i just send them in now eventhough they havent asked for them?

i also visited her in last oct should i send in proofs as well?

applied june 24
dont remember exactly when aor1 and 2...but dates r very close to nabaaf's

nabaaf sometimes i come here only to see if u have got ur ppr lol

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
Zigzag said:
For those who are interested to know what Immigration Minister is planning to improve processing time and what is in his mind currently.. here is the note from his statement in Canadian Parliament on 15-Apr-2016.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=8193729&Language=E&Mode=1

Ms. Sonia Sidhu (Brampton South, Lib.):
Mr. Speaker, people in my riding know the immigration minister is committed to cutting processing times for spousal sponsorships and family reunification. Our campaign commitment to eliminate the two-year requirement for spouses to become permanent residents is another positive step to continue building on our inclusive society.
Could the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship inform the House on the work he is doing to help families like those in my riding who agree that we should do away with the two-year waiting period?

[Expand]
Hon. John McCallum (Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Lib.):
Mr. Speaker, I totally agree. We will get rid of this two-year waiting period.
When we were in opposition, expert groups made it abundantly clear that this system gave rise to unacceptable domestic abuse, and for that reason, we committed to getting rid of it. We will get rid of it in the coming months. At the same time, we will introduce major new initiatives to reduce processing times for spouses, who now have to wait up to two years or more which is totally unacceptable.
McCallum has also said it before in parliament but I doubt if government is serious about it. If they can screen and bring 25000 refugees in 4 months he should answer why processing time is not going down for less than 6000 spousal NDVO applicants who applied in year 2015. Intent is lacking.

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
is there a post on the process at the airport? my wife is already nervous about it lol anyone landed at vancouver airport can share their experience please? whats required..what they ask etc etc
thanks

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambopg said:
If it has been more than 33 days, then you can email ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca with your tracking number. And they will send you notes within 3-4 days.

I had ordered my notes on March 7, they got printed on March 9, but I hadn't received it. I emailed ATIP on April 11 and they sent me the notes on April 15.
thank you :)

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
parmy said:
hello all,

loooooonnnnnng time viewer first time poster of this forum! i share timeline similar to nabaaf's. my wife's file went to ndvo on sept 4th. one question i have is i forgot to send in the wedding cards as this was not something on the checklists. should i just send them in now eventhough they havent asked for them?

i also visited her in last oct should i send in proofs as well?

applied june 24
dont remember exactly when aor1 and 2...but dates r very close to nabaaf's

nabaaf sometimes i come here only to see if u have got ur ppr lol
Hello parmy
Welcome to this forum.....
I suppose u shld not forward it at this stage....if they r not statisfied with documents which u hv send intially then they will ask u bt if u forward without their request thn it might hv possibility of delaying ur file....so think wisely n take ur call......and keep all additional proofs ready incase if they ask fr one.....
Lastly,keep us updated abt any progress regarding ur file....ur post made me laugh ;D ;D ;D
Soon our time will also come.....best wishes to u

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
dear Parmy ,
I feel so bad some of us have to wait this long . Youre a Sep 2014 applicant and still havent heard ? So i guess its not such a good idea to send them additional docs / pics to ndvo unless asked for . Could u share ur timeline

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
RUE said:
dear Parmy ,
I feel so bad some of us have to wait this long . Youre a Sep 2014 applicant and still havent heard ? So i guess its not such a good idea to send them additional docs / pics to ndvo unless asked for . Could u share ur timeline
Hello RUE
Parmy is 24th JUNE 2015 applicant

Nabaaf

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hello everyone,
M 21st may 2015 applicant, processing starts on 27th July 2015...........
Still waiting......
Any update from May applicants,,,,,

parmy

Dec 29, 2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello parmy
Welcome to this forum.....
I suppose u shld not forward it at this stage....if they r not statisfied with documents which u hv send intially then they will ask u bt if u forward without their request thn it might hv possibility of delaying ur file....so think wisely n take ur call......and keep all additional proofs ready incase if they ask fr one.....
Lastly,keep us updated abt any progress regarding ur file....ur post made me laugh ;D ;D ;D
Soon our time will also come.....best wishes to u

Nabaaf
Thanks Nabaaf,
I can see how sending the docs without request might be a double edged sword...I will wait and see.

as for my timeline, again its very very close to yours..maybe 3-4 days off. The most important dates are june 24th when I applied and Sept 4th when the file went to NDVO.
Looking at the trend, I am thinking mid to late May is when we will get good news! hoping for the best!

Parm

syedrash32

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
IP from 24 SEP-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waiver as per GCMS NOTES
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed information,

My wife got the response from MP on Friday evening around 3:45 PM Canada time saying that

The application was approved on April 14, 2016.(Not possible because it was approved long back as per notes)
· The Confirmation of Permanent Residence is in queue to be printed.

Any one has any idea when i can expect DM or PPR.

Apr 16, 2016
hi there !

Application received on : 2 june 2015
AOR 2 : 11 august 2015
file in process : 10 august 2015
medical result have been received
medical done on 23 feb 2015(expired now)
hope to get re-medical soon :)