Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
Jvirdi said:
Hi guys,

Good news for me after a really long wait. She got re-medical request today 14-04-2016.

My application is as follows:

We received application for permanent residence on January 26, 2015.
We started processing application on April 14, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

The line for re-medical is not added, but we received on the above mentioned date

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
please update file recevied 12th May ...remedical request 14th april

Thank god !!

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
punjabikudi26 said:
please update file recevied 12th May ...remedical request 14th april

Thank god !!
Congrats Punjabikudi26,
I hope i will hear something soon! God mercy on us too.

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Layaq299 said:
Happy for you! Good news Thanks for sharing
I am March applicant and haven't received remeds
I m also March applicant , pls add my time line on spreadsheet , application received 31st March 2015 , we start processing your fine 5 June 2015 , medical result has been received . Thanks

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Hi Everyone

I have recently joined the group. But we had submitted our application for spousal sponsorship last year February. Our details are as follows:

1. Application received February 25, 2015.
2. We started processing your file on May 15, 2015.

My husband is on work permit in New Zealand and his sponsorship file has gone to NDVO though. I am resorting to this group to see if anyone has a similar situation as ours where the principal applicant's file has gone to NDVO but the principal applicant does not live in India? I ask this because we applied in February last year and we have not heard anything other than the above two updates from the Immigration and it has already been 14 months. I had requested for GCMS notes in December last year and from that it seemed like they had not even looked at the file yet. Just wondering if anyone is or has been in a similar situation like ours and did it take this long to hear back from Immigration?? If yes, how long after did you hear back from them and did they call you in for an interview if you were in a different country?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

vvisa

Mar 30, 2016
I m also March applicant , pls add my time line on spreadsheet , application received 11th March 2015 , we start processing your file 10th May 2015 , medical result has been received . Remeds done on 29th Feb 2016. Still nothing. :(
[/quote]

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Everyone

I have recently joined the group. But we had submitted our application for spousal sponsorship last year February. Our details are as follows:

My husband is on work permit in New Zealand and his sponsorship file has gone to NDVO though. I am resorting to this group to see if anyone has a similar situation as ours where the principal applicant's file has gone to NDVO but the principal applicant does not live in India? I ask this because we applied in February last year and we have not heard anything other than the above two updates from the Immigration and it has already been 14 months. I had requested for GCMS notes in December last year and from that it seemed like they had not even looked at the file yet. Just wondering if anyone is or has been in a similar situation like ours and did it take this long to hear back from Immigration?? If yes, how long after did you hear back from them and did they call you in for an interview if you were in a different country?

Thanks so much!
Yes, there quite a few applicants that do not live in India but their file goes to NDVO because they are after all Indian Citizens.
In December, ur file wasn't touched (that is normal). But by now your file has been throughly checked. You should have applied for notes last month. You should apply for notes ASAP.

They have already finished April and have moved on to May 2015 applicants.

3 scenarios for ur file:

1) stuck in background/security check because ur husband is in NZ.
2) they sent u re-medical but u didn't receive it. (I hope ur husband was checking spam folders from January.) Cuz email servers delete all emails in Spam after 30 days.
3) u r recommended for interview in ur notes. Which means it's a long wait. Currently Sept. 2014 applicants r getting interview dates.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
priya_7 said:
Hi Everyone

Thanks so much!
Hi Priya, my wife, March 2015 applicant, is from Nepal (citizen) and lived in London, UK (student). Her application was transferred to NDVO (which also handles Nepal) even though she used to live in the UK. However, when they asked for passport we were told to submit it to either Ottawa, Canada or New Delhi, India. As she had TRV, she came to Canada and submitted her passport to CPP-Ottawa and did her landing at Peace Bridge, Niagara Falls.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
priya_7 said:
Hi Everyone

Thanks so much!
You should apply notes to see what's going on. I seconds the other commenters about the possible scenario.
All the best.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
rambopg said:
Yes, there quite a few applicants that do not live in India but their file goes to NDVO because they are after all Indian Citizens.
In December, ur file wasn't touched (that is normal). But by now your file has been throughly checked. You should have applied for notes last month. You should apply for notes ASAP.

They have already finished April and have moved on to May 2015 applicants.

3 scenarios for ur file:

1) stuck in background/security check because ur husband is in NZ.
2) they sent u re-medical but u didn't receive it. (I hope ur husband was checking spam folders from January.) Cuz email servers delete all emails in Spam after 30 days.
3) u r recommended for interview in ur notes. Which means it's a long wait. Currently Sept. 2014 applicants r getting interview dates.
Hi rambopg,

Thanks for your reply.

1) I should have also mentioned that my husband was born in India and lived there until 18 and then moved to Scotland lived there for a a few years and then moved to New Zealand and is currently living there. So maybe because of three countries being involved, there's more background checks??

2) We have an immigration consultant/lawyer as our representative so all communication would be through him I presumed? My husband has not received any letters for re-medical. Wouldn't this be going to our consultant as well? I believe his medical has not expired as of yet because we submitted the medical around June after sending in our application for the reason that the processing time was 14 months and we figured it was going to expire in 12 months anyway.

3) I hope its not an interview but if it was an interview, would they have emailed our representative by now? Or would it be later on when they have a date?

And yes, I have requested for GCMS notes and should be receiving them hopefully next week sometime. I really hope there is more information on these notes this time because last time everything was "not started". What bothers me though is that some people see medicals received etc on their statuses but our status hasnt changed from In Process to anything more and neither have we received any communication requesting more proof, information or interview. I just find it really strange that there has been no communication from Immigration Canada which is why I was hoping to hear some other people's experiences if they had a similar case to ours as I understand every case is different and the time it takes depends on that.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Hi rambopg,

I would also like to ask I have heard some people say that when NDVO requests for your passport and you live outside of India, you cannot send your passport into India via mail. Is that correct? Do you have to physically go there and hand in your passport? Does India not allow passports to be mailed into and out of the country?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
PhdStream said:
Hi Priya, my wife, March 2015 applicant, is from Nepal (citizen) and lived in London, UK (student). Her application was transferred to NDVO (which also handles Nepal) even though she used to live in the UK. However, when they asked for passport we were told to submit it to either Ottawa, Canada or New Delhi, India. As she had TRV, she came to Canada and submitted her passport to CPP-Ottawa and did her landing at Peace Bridge, Niagara Falls.
Hi PhdStream,

How long did it take your wife to get her sponsorship? When did you get the decision made since you applied in March 2015?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
priya_7 said:
Hi PhdStream,

How long did it take your wife to get her sponsorship? When did you get the decision made since you applied in March 2015?
Received on March 12, 2015 by CPC-Mississauga and we got PPR on June 11, 2015. My wife fly to Canada and then received her passport back on June 30. Not sure, why, my timeline was deleted in the spreadsheet.

Its a special case, never mind. Due to the earthquake, all Nepali applicants got expedite service. However, through my notes I can say that they thoroughly checked everything, I mean everything in detail.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
priya_7 said:
What bothers me though is that some people see medicals received etc on their statuses but our status hasnt changed from In Process to anything more and
In our file we haven't see "Medical received" until final decision made. we also submitted MR after submitting our application but we informed NDVO about it and they confirmed they received our MR.So make sure NDVO received your MR and all communications will go to your consultant ,if you nominated as your representative.

I got my re medical almost couple of months before my actual MR expires.