hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
vannak said:
In what month they're working on ????mine I got my aor 2 on Sept 9,2015 but it said they started working on my July something it's a bit confusing... so do I need to do remedical again I guess? Should I do it before they ask me too
You need to be more patient mate. They are working on April applicants and just started on May. You r July applicants so you have to wait till July... You might hear something mid of June-July.
Don't do remedical on your own!

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
gkcanada said:
You need to be more patient mate. They are working on April applicants and just started on May. You r July applicants so you have to wait till July... You might hear something mid of June-July.
Don't do remedical on your own!
Hi GK, i didn't know that inbox limit is too shallow, i could have only 5 emails at a time.

Any news from may applicants??

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
mikee23 said:
where has the humour gone?? she was on the 9th post....you spoiled it ::)
Hey..no offence..:)..I thought that she must know the reason..!!

miheer86

Jul 19, 2014
Hello everyone . I am a permanent resident. I wanted to add our new born to my wifes application which is in process at NDVO. I called CIC they sent me this following email :

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Add-on - Application to sponsor a member of the family class - Spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:
• A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor,
• (If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
• (If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,

and
• The add-on request including: • your name,
• your client ID number/UCI,
• your file number,
• a letter of explanation,
• a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
• if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.

**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

Now the question I have is IMM0008 is the form where we can add the dependent ,as per the email I should only be sending this form if my wife's application was in Mississauga but currently the application is in NDVO . The financial evaluation form does not ask for any dependent to be added . So are this the right and only forms and documents to be submitted for adding our newborn or there is something else as well . Also I wanted to know what is the minimum neccessary income I should have per year to support my wife and a newborn and how much funds I need to show in my bank a/c to support them . Please advice If anybody have or had this similar situation in the past . Thank you

Pbcan

Apr 11, 2016
Hi there i am a silent reader of the forum and i have a thing to share as today i got a call from an immigration officer from the canadian high commission new delhi regarding my re med . Since i m in canada so the call was attended by my father and he told the officer that he is in canada on visitor visa so the officer told me that Canadian counter part will contact me for the same . But i have not recieved any email regarding this .

My time line

Filled recieved 1 MAY
Transfer to delhi. 7 july
In process 10 oct
Up front med 10 april

Please help

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
manpreetgill said:
hii guys i just want to know how can i update my email address on my file?
And they are send re-medical mail only on email or they send by latter mail too? anyone help me please..
Hi Manpreet 90% they send remedical request via email very rare send it via post,

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
Hi guysI m silent reader of this forum everyone should patience n support keeps me going I have a query just want to know my address and phone number has changed do I need to update it since I have applied thru representative so communication address and
Contact number of lawyer is there in file..do I still need to update? Thank u

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Pbcan said:
Hi there i am a silent reader of the forum and i have a thing to share as today i got a call from an immigration officer from the canadian high commission new delhi regarding my re med . Since i m in canada so the call was attended by my father and he told the officer that he is in canada on visitor visa so the officer told me that Canadian counter part will contact me for the same . But i have not recieved any email regarding this .

My time line

Filled recieved 1 MAY
Transfer to delhi. 7 july
In process 10 oct
Up front med 10 april

Please help
Hi Pbcan,

Did u have a representative , just wondering if they called you directly because you did not have a representative ? Also not sure why they did not take your number from your father and called you in canada.

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
Any one got re medical or DM today??

Menthok

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 june, 2015
AOR Received.
4th august,15
File Transfer...
11th sept,15
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Jun,15
Interview........
0ct12,2015
Passport Req..
22th dec,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Cloud9
1st july.... Fingure crossed. I m early waiting my remed.
My husband second marriage and we have 20years age difference.
Does ths effect on my case file? Suggestions are most welcome.

Sidhu334

Dec 18, 2015
· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, on April 16, 2015 .

The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized on June 15, 2016.
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s family member meets the eligibility requirements.
the eligibility assessment was finalized on March 5, 2016.
Medical results for the principal applicant will expire on March 14, 2017.
The criminality and security verifications have not yet been initiated.
As per current processing times, it may take up to 17 months to finalize the application.
If the application is approved:
the constituent’s spouse will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa (if applicable), and
the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent’s spouse will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
If the application is refused:
the officer will send the constituent’s spouse a refusal letter,
a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including:
a letter explaining appeal rights*,
a Notice of Appeal*, and
instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

PPR KAD TAK AUGI???11 march REMEDICAL